Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour (43992 Views)

5-Year Marriage Experience: Lessons Learnt & Knowledge Acquired / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2023
Vg
Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by PotatoSalad(m): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2023
Their beef no start today. It was premeditated.

9 Likes

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by triplo3: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2023
That America no go ever see my brake light oo

3 Likes

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by drimzsmoke(m): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2023
Fear as a concept is the funniest one, so here's a clue
Ellen was the generous one
To show us real life footage of the fearless ones
To inspire us that the fearless ones were careless ones

Clowns by Vector
Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by BluntCrazeMan: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2023
Sirchiboy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUjUYaCxrds?si=DWeFIPBxC1p_ye3Q

It is better to be a coward and stay alive than to die trying to be a hero.
Violence won't take you anywhere.
Learn to be at peace with everyone even if you are right or wrong.
No need to drag with anyone.

It does not take anything from you.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7897064/neighbor-shot-dead-nyc-dad#126737273

A black-man Shot and killed two black-men in a white-man’s land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by jaxxy(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2023
always stay strapped in the Newyork ghettos.

How can a man pull up a gun after the man confronting him was already leaving the situation?

4 Likes

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by Ewroghene1(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7897064/neighbor-shot-dead-nyc-dad#126737273
True talk
Because i have been wounded because of me claiming my rights
Now i da quick surrender or ignor πŸ˜…

2 Likes

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2023
Where are the 'IN SANER CLIMES' people. grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by HandsomeHITLER(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2023
shocked
Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by Bluezy13(m): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
A cowards will be sitting in house one day and points where heroes once lives and buried.

But the coward will still be living; while the heroes will be dead.

"A living dog is better than a dead lion"; so they say.

2 Likes

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by Patriotsleague: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2023
Why come with a scissors in the first place, if you want to talk...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by Meedon: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2023
That is Issoright

Always use the surrender tactics and give thanks to God our Heavenly Father

2 Likes

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by luvyaself95(m): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2023
Nawa USA should be call United guns nations anything like arguement a man don pull out gun.

1 Like

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by 99thEnemy(m): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Another person will tell you that:
"It is better to be a Lion for a day than a sheep for all your life."

But also they say: "A living Dog is better than a dead Lion."

Two contradictory sayings.

Well, different strokes for different folks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by Beraphiu(m): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2023
I saw this online before seeing it here again, the question that comes to my mind is, who is the cameraman? because this is not CCTV footage and why was there no sound?

1 Like

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by spinna: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2023
The murderer here has been killed by the police i heard.. a very wicked man .he had decided to kill them since..

2 Likes

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by Kobicove(m): 11:17am On Nov 02, 2023
America happened to them!

2 Likes

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by Patriotsleague: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2023
jaxxy:
always stay strapped in the Newyork ghettos.

How can a man pull up a gun after the man confronting him was already leaving the situation?
It's Brooklyn and their gang mentality, the man with the gun felt the man intimidated him, by pulling a scissors on him.

1 Like

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by hammerFC: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2023
Sirchiboy:

NONSENSE!

IT IS BETTER TO LIVE AS A FREEMAN FOR 1 YEAR THAN A SLAVE FOR 20 YEARS.

WHO WANT TO LIVE FOREVER.

I MUST TALK AND DIE.

1 Like

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by yewit37486: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Where are the 'IN SANER CLIMES' people. grin grin grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they are MIA
Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2023
yewit37486:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they are MIA

grin

1 Like

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by yewit37486: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2023
Beraphiu:
I saw this online before seeing it here again, the question that comes to my mind is, who is the cameraman? because this is not CCTV footage and why was there no sound?

Probably another neighbour since it's an apartment block.

1 Like

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by Patriotsleague: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2023
Starboytwo:
Pls Jakpa crew, kindly dont mention "security of life" blah blah when casting aspersion on Nigeria.

As it is, your neighbor will shoot you and your son when you jamming that loud Asake music or those early morning worship songs.

A gun man will ruthlessly gun you down when your shopping at a mall cuz he is angry.
And the guns are readily available...that momentary anger has taken a lot of lives and put so many behind bars, just because they were with guns, if they had no guns, they probably would have shouted or boxed it out, and move on when the adrenaline dissipate.

8 Likes

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by olatade(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2023
A valuable lesson: Do not argue with fools because you could lose your life. Walk away from fools and save your own life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by 3ice9ce: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2023
quadraheem:
In addition, the suspect in this dirty drama will now be full of regret and the remaining of his life will never be the same again.
He will be confined and not be able to do whatever he wishes again in his life.
People need to make a choice between staying home with your family or spending the rest of your life behind bars if not sentenced to death.
If truly you know the consequence of an action is not going to be good, why carry out the action.?
May God continue to protect us from all evils.

The suspect is dead. He was killed by the police

1 Like

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by hammerFC: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2023
Sirchiboy:

THIS YOUR STUPID IDEA IS WHAT OUR BROTHERS IN THE EAST EXPECT US TO BE DOING WITH NIGERIA.

NA HIM WE TEL THEM SAY, WE WILL START THE KILLING FROM THEM AND STILL MAINTAIN A STANCE AGAINST NIGERIA.

THEY QUICKLY REALISE THAT REAL MEN. THAT PRICE DIGNITY OVER LIFE ARE MAKING A STAND.

WE WILL GO TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH TO ENSURE WE ARE ACCORDED ALL DUE RESPECT TO LIVE ON OUR TERMS, IN OUR LAND WITH DIGINITY.
Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2023
Bluezy13:

But the coward will still be living; while the heroes will be dead.

"A living dog is better than a dead lion"; so they say.

Please comprehend my sentence, I'm in full support of the coward because when heroes die he will be the one to tell the tale's.

5 Likes

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by Donchieli: 11:22am On Nov 02, 2023
So the one's that were shot at in Malls and schools even street without knowing or doing a thing

America jus no safe ni

BadMaster:
If you can avoid getting into any kind of rage at all, then you have saved yourself a whole lot of trouble.

1 Like

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by Angelfrost(m): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2023
laivwire:

And so he should lunge at the attacker? What are you guys saying? Walking away was a way to diffuse the situation. Your best defence from a gunman is to create as much distance between you both as much as possible. Better yet, walks backwards, but turning his back shows he is no longer interested in the confrontation and that makes the crime more premeditated.

I hope you also read that the attacker went to the two prone bodies and fired off at least 2 more shots execution style.

You clearly haven't done your research on the story. Please do.

Both men had a fair history of bad blood going back to a few years. The shooter was proven to have reported threats to his life and family from the victim as well as physical intimidations on various occasions.

His 911 calls in the past are still on record.

Not justifying the evil act of cold-blooded murder... Just giving more perspective.

That the victim chose to turn his back on a pointed gun shows he had no regard for the shooter who he saw as a weakling incapable of hurting him.

This also validates the point of view that he had obviously been intimidating and bullying the "little guy" prior to that unfortunate day.

If it was a noise complaint, why not simply turn it down and apologize?!! Even with the gun out, he could have still deescalated the situation by apologizing and pleading, but he chose the Macho and condescending route, which ended badly.

The late man was a BULLY! And this is what happens to bullies sometimes, especially when their victim has taken as much as he can.

17 Likes

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by justdream(m): 11:23am On Nov 02, 2023
The wife is complicit in all these. Why pulling the husband by the shirt? She shudda allowed two grown men settle their scores. Dragging him by the shirt distorted his original reason of confrontation, and thereby enabled his poor judgment and assessment of the situation, becos that act infuriated him also.

4 Likes

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by hammerFC: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2023
Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by justdream(m): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2023
Beraphiu:

Adamu, CCTV dey get sound? Even blind man go knw say na CCTV recording be this na unku.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.