Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour (44100 Views)

5-Year Marriage Experience: Lessons Learnt & Knowledge Acquired / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by richie240: 12:11am On Nov 03, 2023
I'm glad you didn't dispute the fact that 'General' Ojukwu was a grand coward; na d koko of d mata be that!

Next time don't throw stones blindly into the market, bcus d stone for hit ya mama.
cool
yahoodetector:

At least Ojukwu died and was given a presidential funeral (one of the reasons you people hated GEJ that made that possible)...

Same can't be said about Awo-Ole-owo who resorted to taking rat poison when IBB told him that his plan to stage a coup against him has been uncovered so he should chose between going on exile forever or go to jail for the rest of his life...the useless post-civil war robber took the easy way out (Suicide) grin grin cheesy
Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 03, 2023
How this thread managed to become a tribal war will forever be the 8th wonder of the world.

Some people live and breathe tribalism!

1 Like

Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by Babalola0920: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2023
Sirchiboy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUjUYaCxrds?si=DWeFIPBxC1p_ye3Q

It is better to be a coward and stay alive than to die trying to be a hero.
Violence won't take you anywhere.
Learn to be at peace with everyone even if you are right or wrong.
No need to drag with anyone.

It does not take anything from you.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7897064/neighbor-shot-dead-nyc-dad#126737273

Better to die on your feet than living on your kneels.
After all the death will eventually come so don't live a coward life !
Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by Cromagnon: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Easy to get away after committing a crime with a stolen gun, of course if you were not seen on the scene or captured on CCTV, it can't be traced to you if later found...na criminals or gangsters dey shoot gun pass na, lol
Easy to get away with a legal gun
Cameras can't read serial numbers
Guns can be lost or stolen
Exactly, criminals have power not law abiding citizens cos of stupid laws
Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by Greatzeus(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
flyinnizam:
Texas and NYC
Salamrushdie
Both of you are talking about gun violence in United state,you didn't mention projects in the west side Eg Compton, long beach,L.A , where the crips and the bloods hold sway? Dey play
" shoot out is similar to wild west,in the broad daylight,face to face without a vest...."... Nas- Shoot Out ( It was written 1996 Album).

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her / How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady / 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.