Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story (4405 Views)

Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 / Man Expose Cheating Girlfriend In A Classy Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 1:58am On Nov 02, 2023
I have been speaking on a platform after a met this guy who blew me away, I am a law graduate with interest in tech, but not so much jobs after i served a firm during NYSC, so all this legal knowledge was just wasting and it was something i am very passionate about until this guy Mr Isaac used swag to sweep me away.

I met him by the road side while i was waiting for my bolt to pull up at Akoka chicken republic, he confidently walked up to me and said that his name was Isaac and he was watching me from afar and didn't want me to leave without being told how gorgeous i was, well i hear this alot so i simply said thank you Sir, he asked for my name and if i was in a hurry, and i said yes my bolt is 1 min away and my name was Stella, He then said put your number here i want to send you something that will put a smile on your face tonight, In my head i said "well i didnt ask him for anything so if he sends me money and i don't pick his call, otilor for him" so i smiled and asked him what do you want to send to me with my number, it is not on opay or all these apps abi na new format. He said not to worry, all he wants is for me to continue smiling, I became more curious because me i want to always to smiling in this country, i put my number in his phone and he left with a wink, All the way home in my ride i kept wondering wetin this man wan send me so.

Around 6pm someone called me, i thought it was him, the person said it was regina from speak4me.ng and Mr Issac booked her as his assistant to enquire my sleeping time so he know when to send me my surprise, in my mind, i said see efizzy, Oga can even afford to book a female assistant that was even sounding like she was prettier than me, the entire package got me more curious and excited on what was gonna happen next, then i told her around 9:30pm

Lo and behold around 9:30PM another female called me that she was sent by Mr Isaac, with a very soft voice i am sure will make some men rock hard if they heard, I said to myself, is this man running a love-vendor organization, She then told me that she was booked to sing Queen Stella a lullaby, that after such a stressful day, royalties deserve royal treatments, ahhhhhhhhhh! i just started laughing and the girl said it was her pleasure to be the lucky one to end my day, I could not resist anymore, then she started singing a song i did not even know who sang or if she wrote it specially for me, but she included my name in the song and at the end i am sure i felt goose bumps, i kept remembering this guy's face when he told me that he just wanted to put a smile on my face, at that point money didn't matter to me, i felt he spent over hundreds of thousand for all this packaging, i felt like a queen and slept like one, woke up very special and expectant for oga to call me, he didn't call me almost all day, then i called the girl to ask for his number to say thank you to him, they said they had done their job and the sender or platform will reach me with more details, i got curious and went on the platform myself, to my surpise, this guy only spent less than 2k to book these two fine girls to deliver this luxury packaging, i just burst laugh but still could not get over how he made me feel, i tested the platform myself then saw i can also start speaking and getting paid like the other girls as there was slot for legal speakers, me and this guy didn't date, but my bf surely knew that i was catching feelings for someone, as that one doesn't know the queen he had, alot of pleasurable things came out of that relationship eventually Glory to God.

So men, don't be boring, there are amusement parks, nerf gun centers, special ways to make a lady feel like she is wearing a crown, if you can't afford them, use speak4me.ng and if you have legal issues, book me "Stellah101" for few minutes and i will do my best for you.

Thank you for patronizing working Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by fernandoc(m): 3:11am On Nov 02, 2023
Dust

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by SIXTEENTH(m): 3:16am On Nov 02, 2023
Hmmmmmmmmmmm Queen Elizabeth IV naija version

5 Likes

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by BlackhatMentor: 3:30am On Nov 02, 2023
Mumus

People still this foolish in 2023?

10 Likes

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:46am On Nov 02, 2023
stellahamechi:
I have been speaking on a platform after a met this guy who blew me away, I am a law graduate with interest in tech, but not so much jobs after i served a firm during NYSC, so all this legal knowledge was just wasting and it was something i am very passionate about until this guy Mr Isaac used swag to sweep me away.

I met him by the road side while i was waiting for my bolt to pull up at Akoka chicken republic, he confidently walked up to me and said that his name was Isaac and he was watching me from afar and didn't want me to leave without being told how gorgeous i was, well i hear this alot so i simply said thank you Sir, he asked for my name and if i was in a hurry, and i said yes my bolt is 1 min away and my name was Stella, He then said put your number here i want to send you something that will put a smile on your face tonight, In my head i said "well i didnt ask him for anything so if he sends me money and i don't pick his call, otilor for him" so i smiled and asked him what do you want to send to me with my number, it is not on opay or all these apps abi na new format. He said not to worry, all he wants is for me to continue smiling, I became more curious because me i want to always to smiling in this country, i put my number in his phone and he left with a wink, All the way home in my ride i kept wondering wetin this man wan send me so.

Around 6pm someone called me, i thought it was him, the person said it was regina from speak4me.ng and Mr Issac booked her as his assistant to enquire my sleeping time so he know when to send me my surprise, in my mind, i said see efizzy, Oga can even afford to book a female assistant that was even sounding like she was prettier than me, the entire package got me more curious and excited on what was gonna happen next, then i told her around 9:30pm

Lo and behold around 9:30PM another female called me that she was sent by Mr Isaac, with a very soft voice i am sure will make some men rock hard if they heard, I said to myself, is this man running a love-vendor organization, She then told me that she was booked to sing Queen Stella a lullaby, that after such a stressful day, royalties deserve royal treatments, ahhhhhhhhhh! i just started laughing and the girl said it was her pleasure to be the lucky one to end my day, I could not resist anymore, then she started singing a song i did not even know who sang or if she wrote it specially for me, but she included my name in the song and at the end i am sure i felt goose bumps, i kept remembering this guy's face when he told me that he just wanted to put a smile on my face, at that point money didn't matter to me, i felt he spent over hundreds of thousand for all this packaging, i felt like a queen and slept like one, woke up very special and expectant for oga to call me, he didn't call me almost all day, then i called the girl to ask for his number to say thank you to him, they said they had done their job and the sender or platform will reach me with more details, i got curious and went on the platform myself, to my surpise, this guy only spent less than 2k to book these two fine girls to deliver this luxury packaging, i just burst laugh but still could not get over how he made me feel, i tested the platform myself then saw i can also start speaking and getting paid like the other girls as there was slot for legal speakers, me and this guy didn't date, but my bf surely knew that i was catching feelings for someone, as that one doesn't know the queen he had, alot of pleasurable things came out of that relationship eventually Glory to God.

So men, don't be boring, there are amusement parks, nerf gun centers, special ways to make a lady feel like she is wearing a crown, if you can't afford them, use speak4me.ng and if you have legal issues, book me "Stellah101" for few minutes and i will do my best for you.

una get time.joblessness

3 Likes

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by Robisky001(m): 5:36am On Nov 02, 2023
Your marketing strategy is 6/10.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stanisbaratheon: 7:54am On Nov 02, 2023
Amazing

1 Like

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by Woodshot: 9:46am On Nov 02, 2023
That's a top notch copywriting! Storytelling sells well. Find a way to post this on twitter cos nairalanders are something else.

8 Likes

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by GreatAchiever1: 10:03am On Nov 02, 2023
I feel your advertising copywriting storytelling, I had to even check the website to verify. Nice.

9 Likes

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by Raalsalghul: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
una get time.joblessness

grin
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by tochez24(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2023
stellahamechi:

Anything wey no CONCERN making money and PREPARING good meals♂️

My hand no dey⚠️
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
una get time.joblessness

The problem with Nigerians like you is that you don't read to obtain value but to judge irresponsibly, There could be something good for you in the entire story even if you can't relate to my success story, my advice will be to be objective when you encounter opportunities, evaluate them very well and be sure there is nothing good in it for you before you comment else your ignorance will be speaking louder, i make 30k a day from that platform, so your opinion does not matter to me, if you have legal issues, i can help you with chicken change, chikina

5 Likes

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 11:29am On Nov 02, 2023
tochez24:

Anything wey no CONCERN making money and PREPARING good meals♂️

My hand no dey⚠️

You know how many graduates that are unemployed? software developers, layers, medical students, this is where skills meet money making, read and study how you can make from it, even if you are not a woman person
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
Mumus

People still this foolish in 2023?

Your comment is baseless here my dear, in a country run by infidels, man must create his or her own path, if you can't create yours, my brother or sister, you are the mumu
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2023
What i will advice everyone reading my story is to create their own story around what lead them to success, others will learn from you and take the right action towards creating a better world for themselves, you must not have a love story, if life is so hard for you to have fun in it, it is your own personal choice, i have no defenses, my post and story does not harm anyone, it only hints you on what you might not be aware is available for you own use, you can either use it or leave it. No two ways about it
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by BlackhatMentor: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2023
stellahamechi:

Your comment is baseless here my dear, in a country run by infidels, man must create his or her own path, if you can't create yours, my brother or sister, you are the mumu

Your path is to learn how to collect a girls number and how to talk with a girl after collecting number?

See why you're a mumu now?
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm Queen Elizabeth IV naija version

Lol you can say that again dear, no bad vibes can take away that feeling from me i swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Your path is to learn how to collect a girls number and how to talk with a girl after collecting number?

See why you're a mumu now?

That is the part of the story you could coherently understand, the same story preached about how you can make money from the platform available for you for free, how someone else used same platform is out of the picture, don't continue to shower this thread with ignorance my dear. Maybe you don't have a love life, creating genuine connections with people is something we lack in this country, you can help yourself how you wish, to whomever their own cup of tea
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2023
stellahamechi:

Lol you can say that again dear, no bad vibes can take away that feeling from me i swear

Feel free baby, life ain't a two ways promise

1 Like

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by AfahaAbia(m): 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2023
stellahamechi:

Hello I really like what you're doing. Send me a message to kaladajumbo74@gmail.com
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by YorubaPrince: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2023
Most 9ja girls are either Olosho or potential Oloshos, I swear. So you have a bf, yet you dey give another guy ur number.

Why couldn't you let him know you have a bf?

Mama, you're very MADDD! angry

2 Likes

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by tabithaolaniyi0: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
YorubaPrince:
Most 9ja girls are either Olosho or potential Oloshos, I swear. So you have a bf, yet you dey give another guy ur number.

Why couldn't you let him know you have a bf?

Mama, you're very MADDD! angry

This man is a big fool, the problem wit our generation is that they think every interactions between male and female must end with sex or intimacy, you can't simply network with people in peace, the man was harmless to her and lead the innocent girl to what she is using to cash out, but because you are on kolos you won't see that, my sister continue, I have already started using that platform and I must say I am happy to have read this post. Thank you. Let oga dey there they go use 2k packaging collect en babe, we like what we like, make us feel good if you must have a woman or go and look for money and be successful and leave women.
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
stellahamechi:

The problem with Nigerians like you is that you don't read to obtain value but to judge irresponsibly, There could be something good for you in the entire story even if you can't relate to my success story, my advice will be to be objective when you encounter opportunities, evaluate them very well and be sure there is nothing good in it for you before you comment else your ignorance will be speaking louder, i make 30k a day from that platform, so your opinion does not matter to me, if you have legal issues, i can help you with chicken change, chikina
you get time,All this sentence for me grin.you must be a parrot and talkative in real life.

1 Like

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by tabithaolaniyi0: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
ok,I need the chicken change ..make I paste Aza?

She said she can offer you legal assistance with small money, oh my Lord, where are real nairaland men wey Sabi pleaseeeee
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
tabithaolaniyi0:

She said she can offer you legal assistance with small money, oh my Lord, where are real nairaland men wey Sabi pleaseeeee
I no need legal service,dey look for men.okpo grin
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by tabithaolaniyi0: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I no need legal service,dey look for men.okpo grin

Lol I said real men ode
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
Mtcheeew
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by tabithaolaniyi0: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Mtcheeew

They don use 2k collect your babe abi 😆😆

1 Like

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
tabithaolaniyi0:

Lol I said real men ode
why u dey orgasm for my posts.what is your problem with men.were u abandoned as a child?I have small free time now,cretin.
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by tabithaolaniyi0: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
why u dey orgasm for my posts.what is your problem with men.were u abandoned as a child?I have small free time now,cretin.

Don't have a problem with men oga I just need real men wey fit give me treats from above, those are the kind I will orgasm for from afar, wey fit give me exclusive luxury concert like Isaac and the man no even request for nacks, such a god sent
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2023
AfahaAbia:

Hello I really like what you're doing. Send me a message to kaladajumbo74@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2023
tabithaolaniyi0:

Don't have a problem with men oga I just need real men wey fit give me treats from above, those are the kind I will orgasm for from afar, wey fit give me exclusive luxury concert like Isaac and the man no even request for nacks, such a god sent

grin grin grin grin i swear babes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

! / Man Asks 200 Women If They'll Have Sex With Him - See Their Reactions / If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.