Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi (11304 Views)

Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer / Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by Malroux: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2023
successmatters:

The chanters will be flexing with stolen rice grin no police has any rights to arrest them, afterall their brother is the president grin

Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by davit: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2023
Tjra:
Even you Sam Adeyemi.

Else, why would you leave your church (Daystar) in Naija and reside in the US?

Your ministers make money for you here every Sunday but you dey spend am abroad. So much capital flight from your ministry alone.

Instead make you bring FDI into the country like the late TB Joshua turned Synagogue into a tourist center, yours na to dey cash out for Naija but groove for Yankee.

You suppose sacrifice your abroad comfort for the flock you left at home but survival and comfort of your family is your priority.

I see ignorance all over your post!
Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by faoogoke(m): 9:10am On Nov 02, 2023
Its not just our leaders not thinking sacrifice.

Even the followers are not think sacrifice.

Everyone is thinking survival.
Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by WhisperedNoise: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2023
Tjra:

I'm not from a tribe that takes advises from a mad man. Just the way your elders do.

We consider both the messenger and the message in totality.

Anumpama
LMAO. Such a fo.ol. You turned this to a tribal war. Sorry, fo.ol. I'm a FULL BLOODED Yoruba man. Joke's on you, eran.

Assuming you considered the messanger, you'd have not elected a drug baron who wants to spend 5b on a yacht. Are you happy now? Oponu alainuronu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by soccerlite: 9:16am On Nov 02, 2023
ZombidiotFools:
Honestly I'm disappointed in Tinubu.

He should know that all the people that voted for him didn't vote out of Tribalism but out of his capacity.

Its only someone that voted him out of Tribalism that wouldn't have problem with the way things are currently going.

So you voted for tinubu out of his capacity

incredible, you aren't seeing the capacity again, the cronyism, the rob Peter to pay Paul, the wastage, extravagance, lipservice, deceit,

You are now disappointed - hilarious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by Patriotsleague: 9:25am On Nov 02, 2023
Absolutely true.
Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by Chemlite: 9:26am On Nov 02, 2023
We know this long ago and it cut across leaders in all circles (religious, political, business etc) in Nigeria including my brother Wike.
Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by FreeStuffsNG: 9:27am On Nov 02, 2023
wittywriter:

election and campaigns are over so stop been gullible and stop patronizing mediocrity of fellow nigerians that identify as politicians because they are elected to duties/services and get salaries plus fat allocations for doing so.

Wittyness.

Why are you typing like a motivational speaker isonu nah?

You are either being dishonest or naive if you fail to acknowledge that Pastor Adeyemi is part of the ruling elite. They have the ears of the politicians and highly influential on these politicians. Pastor Adeyemi is not an outsider to the corridor of power.
How many of these politicians he is condemning has his Church disciplined for falling short of the high bar his interview is implying? His Church has very influential members of the ruling elite.
Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by jrusky(m): 9:31am On Nov 02, 2023
Malroux:
Ebola Tinubu will be flexing in his multi billion naira yacht while the Ronu chanters will be soaking garri and going to sleep on empty stomach.

You lack common sense how many Tinubu supporters have come to beg you for food?

You ain't funny you are just extremely dumb for believing all shit.

Adeyemi said "Leaders" meaning many, all, plenty etc since Shagari era mame one president or head of state who made any sacrifice

Listen and listen good nothing will stop Tinubu 8 years in power if you like die, cry, commit suicide, drink sniper that is your headache. Obi Ewu Gringory will never ever rule Nigeria till he die, it is a promise.
Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by Donedeal1(m): 9:31am On Nov 02, 2023
Bunch of bandits, you mean.
Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by Spizzy1: 9:34am On Nov 02, 2023
ZombidiotFools:

He should know that all the people that voted for him didn't vote out of Tribalism but out of his capacity.

Its only someone that voted him out of Tribalism that wouldn't have problem with the way things are currently going.

Sincerely, if you're disappointed in this government, then it's your fault not Tinubu.

Tinubu shared millions of dollars to APC primary election delegates and it didn't ring bell to your ears.
The question you should have asked is how will he get back his money without Nigerians feeling the heat?
I guess, the bottom line here is that Nigerians are now feeling the heat even with their air-conditioners on 16 degrees.
Enjoy the Tinubu Government. It's been a while I see Tinubu government will favour me here grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:35am On Nov 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is part of Nigerian leaders. We can still recall the roles they played during the elections.

Nigerian leaders like him have even more influence on politicians than their political parties do so he should please not exonerate himself. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Common sense indeed no common. Are you better off in this current economic situation of this country?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by Donedeal1(m): 9:43am On Nov 02, 2023
All this grammar
What we needed is strong leaders

People that are morally upright

Came walk the talk

Not pretenders.
Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by NinjaMetahuman: 9:46am On Nov 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is part of Nigerian leaders. We can still recall the roles they played during the elections.

Nigerian leaders like him have even more influence on politicians than their political parties do so he should please not exonerate himself. Check my signature for free stuffs!
what role? Didn't he stay neutral?
Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by smileyoo: 9:58am On Nov 02, 2023
LadyRosa:
cheesy...

If yorubas are fighting hunger despite how cheap it's to cook a pot of yoruba soup,then the hunger is really biting hard down in SW!

Ewedu 100 naira is slimy enough to feed 30 people
Omi obe as its name incurs, ' water Stew' is watery enough to feed 30 persons if you add enough intestinal damaging atarodo and shombo!

Gbegiri is a miracle , the more you add water to the bean blend the more it produces cheesy

So una no suppose complain.

Na SE and SS wey dey use crayfish and okpororoko/ stock fish dey cook suppose dey grind teeth.

Its appalling how you excavate skulls just to put those watery food without healthy vitamins on your table.

As an igbo woman, if I won cook pot of soup especially this period, e dey give headache because its not as easy as wiping hydraulic soup with bathroom broom.

lol. sister na waaooo for you, na so
u get bad mouth ? a beg calm down oooo.
Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by kiddkash(m): 10:00am On Nov 02, 2023
ZombidiotFools:

Keep calm, the sweet go reach everybody
Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by ConfidentialDoc: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2023
Tjra:
Even you Sam Adeyemi.

Your ministers make money for you here every Sunday but you dey spend am abroad. So much capital flight from your ministry alone.

Instead make you bring FDI into the country like the late TB Joshua turned Synagogue into a tourist center, yours na to dey cash out for Naija but groove for Yankee.

You suppose sacrifice your abroad comfort for the flock you left at home but survival and comfort of your family is your priority.

Really, is he still in the US ?
Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by Vitally123: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2023
Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by Menclothing: 10:39am On Nov 02, 2023
Tjra:
Even you Sam Adeyemi.

True there is this inborn greed on most Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by ecolime(m): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

Really, is he still in the US ?
Baba don relocate since 2021. I think he came home briefly in August for the first time in 2 years.

Na why people dey say if Sam Adeyemi fit JAPA then who are you? cheesy

His church still runs smoothly though cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by Lastmankc(m): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2023
successmatters:

The chanters will be flexing with stolen rice grin no police has any rights to arrest them, afterall their brother is the president grin
Stolen plantain tooo
Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by Hurlamideh: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

How much are you being paid? How do you sleep at night?
Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by Procashtips(m): 11:01am On Nov 02, 2023
They're thinking yatch, Villa renovation, new vehicles, newspapers allowance.

The masses should bear the sacrifices while we enjoy the fruits.

For those praising these leaders, your lineage won't expect the hardships they're increasing.
Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by erniok(m): 11:01am On Nov 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You still want to drag him into this? Even though he was not around during the elections and.never made comments.
Fact is, he told the truth. If the president has been like Thomas sankara that cut down expenses, everyone will applaud him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by Morbeta11(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2023
Pastor Adeboye will beg to differ on this opinion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by Chuksmemgbe: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

pissy pissy
Clownish
Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by ottersberger(m): 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
Just a little correction pastor. Nigeria is not slow in development. She is not developing at all.

Where are Indonesia, Singapore, UAE, Malaysia, India, Brazil and a host of others we started out with, today?.

The super Tukano your military and Embraer airliner airpeace is introducing into their fleet are made by Brazil.

Heck, China just celebrated 74 years independence on the same day of our 63rd. What is the difference?.

And you tell me you are normal as a people and country?

Nigerians have refused to help themselves by continuing to sell out to the neo enslavers they call leaders, and they deserve what they allow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by Okechinwadike: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
you are a mad man, did you say this during election? all of you in south west where busy supporting una brother, you now come after talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by VULCAN(m): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
Lollz. Hahahaha.

Don't be ridiculous.

"He should know"

What a silly statement.

A man that said he wasn't going to debate nor even be interviewed for the No 1. Job in the land is the man you are saying should know.

Know what?

Tinubu didn't get to Aso Rock because people voted for him.

He got there because he bought the other candidates at the Primaries and he bought the INEC chairman.

So why would he give a damn about you and your fellow Tinubu supporters and foot soldiers?

Lollz

Almost all the Yoruba folks I know voted for Peter Obi. Of course they won't say it when they are among Omoluabis but that is the truth.

In the 20 polling booths in my area in Lagos Tinubu won only 1.

Of course I don't live in a local area but where very enlightened people reside. The results may have been different in some grassroot areas.

So without the votes that Tinubu stole from Atiku and Obi he wouldn't have come first because the tribalistic Yorubas and the sellout Igbos and the abokis in APC would not have been enough to take the prize

ZombidiotFools:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by emmnprince(m): 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
Judolisco:
Lol.... A legislator introduced a bill that lawmakers children should only sch in within Nigeria, because if your child is schooling within Nigeria you'll develop the sch and schs would be more secured because you control d security of d country....d bill also include patronising Nigeria for medical care

Nigerian legislators rejected that bill on d guise of its against their fundamental human rights..... But when it's time for them to steal money it's not against their human right... When it's time for them to allocate chunks of money to buy new cars, its not against their human rights...

I hear new one yesterday dem say president wan buy yacht.... Yacht take do wetin abeg... Take go where?

They ask us to enjoy while they enjoy..... ENKR

grin Abi na. It's their fundamental human rights so long it favours them and their immediate family. That's what I have come to understand that an average Nigerian politician put his interest first at the expense of the betterment of the whole.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by Cmeo(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2023
Angelfrost:

The citizens are a collective mass of sheep...!

Quit blaming citizens for the failure of leaders. It makes no sense.

Leadership is what differentiates developed nations from underdeveloped nations.

Put a patriotic and passionate leader with intelligence in Aso Rock, and watch the citizens fall in line.

Leadership is an upgrade of followership nah. Have you forgotten the principles of checks and balances??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi by BafanaBafana: 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
ZombidiotFools:

Capacity Kwa!!! Someone that was asked to test the mic and he licked it? Someone that raised his arms up for the national anthem?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Bible Translation And Why? / There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves / First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.