Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately (44177 Views)

Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To / JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Dexy4yah(m): 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by twilliamx(m): 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
Like say japa cheap

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by iscom(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
Okay
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by obainojazz(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
21 and above should thing of Japa…. No wait till 30s lipsrsealed
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Padipadi(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
Lmao with living with parents at 35 and above. For someone to be in that shoe, know that the person can't raise japa N10m, N11m, N20m fee. May we not be slave to life!
Tinubuuu ooo!
Daddy Bulaba ooo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by MrBroke(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
Not in any category so japa no be for me? grin
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by seunjungle1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
You like writing rubbish and I don't know why Nairaland enjoying accepting your write up

3 Likes

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by QueenDima47(f): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
Buhari dealt with us and finally gave us the worst person TINUBU. Shame unto them!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by JASONjnr(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
ednut1:
Majority of the people on the list cannot afford japa via study route or even qualify for a skilled work visa. What skills does the unemployed 30 years old or the civil servants have😀

Literally, the OP is asking more than 80% of Nigerians to travel out...

Because the percentage of Nigerians that fall under his 10 listed options are the average and the poorest Nigerians.....

Point is, make we leave Nigeria for the rich folks to ru it as they like.

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by dbestuncle: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
uche87:

Written by Osahon George Osayimwen

OP u wan empty naija ni?
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Angelfrost(m): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
Op... Let me just save you the stress and help you summarize your unnecessarily long list:

Anyone between the ages of 25 and 40, intelligent, well-educated, and ambitious still in Nigeria is either okay with his life here or financially unable to leave.

Abeg, make we leave all this long story.

5 Likes

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by blesboi(m): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
leaving this country is the Best. Nigeria b like fowl waey no get owner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Basicend: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

Because the percentage of Nigerians that fall under his 10 listed options are the average and the poorest Nigerians.....

Na so na. .

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by phemmyfour: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
uche87:

See as UK full the write up, Nigerias are just stereotyped on all their doings

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Emmacy001: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
uche87:

How they wan take see the money to japa

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Stonerobaba(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
But how do you want them to meet up with the financial commitment with their present predicaments? O deep gan kiss

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by seunny4lif(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
cheesy
Just say everyone should leave cheesy
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Truthshscrazy: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
kestolove95:
Op you need cash to japa
Sell ya papa land take loan!.
I know sb who took the cheaper route to Canada by landing job abroad.
Job employment offers abroad do not need too much cash. No POF Proof of funds.Only tfare as boss is mandated by law to provide lmonth housing 🏡
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Angelfrost(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

For you to afford to leave Nigeria to developed and thriving nations (Mostly North America and Europe), then you are neither average nor poor.

Abeg, leave matter!

Rich folks still in Nigeria are acutely separated and far removed from those who are average and poor... In places like Lagos, the Poorest and the Rich don't even live within the same space or interact.

So, it's the rich that will leave Naija for the poor to suffer and die in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
Just say "If you no get money, Japa!"

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by SpatialKing(m): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
All those people who supported and voted Tinubu are not allowed to leave Nigeria..
All embassies will keep denying their visas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Angelfrost(m): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
Just say "If you no get money, Japa!"

On the contrary... It is... If you get money, get the fvck out before that money depreciates! grin

3 Likes

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by AutoConsult: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
What a stup!d post! You lots are just brain dead.

3 Likes

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
Basicend:
Hmm. .

Whether you japa or not. . Anywhere you go, just make sure that God's hand is with you. .

It is the mercies of God that makes a man secure and fruitful.

Just keep quiet if you don't have any meaningful contribution.
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by mastermaestro(m): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
blesboi:
leaving this country is the Best. Nigeria b like fowl waey no get owner

Truth of the century. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by KingOfTheDamned: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2023
Number 6 speaks to alot of people here like Leodeking grin grin grin
Sukanmi aka FreestuffsNg grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Latakia(f): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2023
I still saw Nigerians in UK that still want to japa to either Canada or United States in 2021 grin
Some Nigerians were even surprised and envy when they see people like us that only came for visit and still plan to go back to Nigeria after spending some times in that UK that is too boring where people work like donkey in two different places just to pay bills and bills and bills grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
olakraft:
Good post. Well said...

If anyone here is ready to spend 6 months learning German language, I have a sure link for EU jobs (relocation), as I am with in talks with a foreign hiring team...

You may PM for more details.

Bros, German language no be beans to learn, do you think 6 months is enough?

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Morbeta11(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
Yarimo and Co doesn't qualify for any....even though all the above mentioned fair better them them... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by iamtardey: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
Another day is another Friday. Byee
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Emperormartin(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
olakraft:
Good post. Well said...

If anyone here is ready to spend 6 months learning German language, I have a sure link for EU jobs (relocation), as I am with in talks with a foreign hiring team...

You may PM for more details.
I'm interested bro as I currently have knowledge of German here in Nigeria...

How can I contact you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Terrible Accident At Obosi-nkpor Road Anambra; So Many Confirmed Dead (ph / Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) / My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.