Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately (44139 Views)

Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To / JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by 7upnigeria: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Mstheeeeeeeeew No 9 Habitual debtors

To travel to where ?? With which money ??

Everything you wrote is almost true but you sincerely forgot that travelling is quite very expensive

I wonder how someone who is 35 unemployed living with his parents eating mummy thank ma could travel??

There's a POST somewhere on Nairaland where the OP said he has spent #30m in UK and still yet to get a job. He's doesnt even mind working as a SHIT PACKER just to pay the bills. If you have #30m in Nigeria, you're a king, you can never pack shit except your village people put hand for your matter.

4 Likes

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Ezlynn: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
Pretty insightful and duly noted. But as no means to japa for now, na to enjoy correct gbedu with better life for my oraimo spacepods sure pass o.

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Thundafireseun: 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
7upnigeria:

There's a POST somewhere on Nairaland where the OP said he has spent #30m in UK and still yet to get a job. He's doesnt even mind working as a SHIT PACKER just to pay the bills. If you have #30m in Nigeria, you're a king, you can never pack shit except your village people put hand for your matter.

My brother if I have the 30 million I will sincerely relocate out of Nigeria to go pack Oyibo shit

Just to provide a better health care system and education for my kids ….

Hopefully they stand to get a better future than I ever had
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by jimb(m): 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
i fell in almost all of them but my problem is how will i leave my olosho friends and jakpa..
Any small money i see now,, e get new olosho wey i wan chop.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by lendahand(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
Basicend:
Hmm. .

Whether you japa or not. . Anywhere you go, just make sure that God's hand is with you. .

It is the mercies of God that makes a man secure and fruitful.

I concurr

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Ade1177: 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
To travel

Just walk to airport and pay 500naira

You will relocate abi?

Since poor people should leave immediately

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by UnfairLife7(m): 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

Most of them think u should just get a job because u have a certificate, no intellect, no skill.
most average Nigerian graduates are more intelligent than your emilokan and those empty head legislature with no WAEC certificate representing you and i

Ask yourself this simple question, why do same Nigerians travel abroad and excel academically and in other chosen field?

Someone who could graduate with 2.1 or first-class in Nigeria public university is intelligent enough and doesn't deserve to be jobless or underemployed.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Allisgud: 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
emmabest2000:

Lol , smart question !

Make you you carry all your belongings while japaring grin
can u imagine
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Intrepid01(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
This people just wake up and put something as write up and then it makes NL front page. So leaving naija na beans abi? You need to find out the cost implication of dreaming to travel out, before you start saying an employed, broke and uneducated person should travel out.

You must have atleast one of the 3 things below before your travel request would even be considered:

1. Adequate funding.
2. Relevant education.
3. Relevant work experience.

If you don’t have any of the following don’t even dream it.
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
😢 😭
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by ednut1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
Annahh:
Remember not everyone is opportuned like you. Just pipe down a little.
madam rest. So if they are not opportuned today tomorrow they cant be opportuned My comment was addressing the poster . What he is saying is not feasible or reasonable given the exchange rate and costs involved
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by JagabanB: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
UnfairLife7:
most average Nigerian graduates are more intelligent than your emilokan and those empty head legislature with no WAEC certificate representing you and i

Ask yourself this simple question, why do same Nigerians travel abroad and excel academically and in other chosen field?

Someone who could graduate with 2.1 or first-class in Nigeria public university is intelligent enough and doesn't deserve to be jobless or underemployed.
Same emilokan graduated with a first class in foreign university, don't forget that.
If u voted for an illiterate in ur zone, I didn't do that in my zone.
I didn't tell u they don't deserve a job, the ones who got a job, how effective are they doing the job?
U mean same Nigerians who copy exams?
Many graduates in Nigeria copied their exam.
The process of learning is not getting a certificate alone, when u get a certificate alone, u didn't learn anything outside what u wrote in school, some of them don't even know what they are writing is about, just read it as it is and paste it in ur answer booklet.
If u deserve a job, u will get one.
Enterprises in Nigeria are looking for competent hands not hands with certificates.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Ekpekus(m): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
uche87:

Written by Osahon George Osayimwen
Traveling is so expensive exceptyou are advising to look into African countries... so how would those listed make the move except for Health professionals and IT professionals?
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by UnfairLife7(m): 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

Same emilokan graduated with a first class in foreign university, don't forget that.
If u voted for an illiterate in ur zone, I didn't do that in my zone.
I didn't tell u they don't deserve a job, the ones who got a job, how effective are they doing the job?
U mean same Nigerians who copy exams?
Many graduates in Nigeria copied their exam.
The process of learning is not getting a certificate alone, when u get a certificate alone, u didn't learn anything outside what u wrote in school, some of them don't even know what they are writing is about, just read it as it is and paste it in ur answer booklet.
If u deserve a job, u will get one.
Enterprises in Nigeria are looking for competent hands not hands with certificates.
like i told you earlier most average Nigerian graduates are better than your emilokan and those empty head legislature representing you and i. Your emilokan graduated with first class yet he failed as a parent in raising responsible kids. His daughter is a transgender in US. His son Seyi who claimed to have studied law was so dumb to know that he has no business attending FEC. I wonder when governance has become family meeting in your emilokan households. Is your emilokan son Seyi practicing the yeye law he studied?

Most average Nigerians will beat your emilokan, his dumb son and those olodo legislators intellectual.

There are no enterprise in a country battling with insecurity, no electricity, bad road, no infrastructure, weak currency, corruption et al. The few ones are already packing off to saner places where their security is guarantee with stable economy

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by JagabanB: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
UnfairLife7:
like i told you earlier most average Nigerian graduates are better than your emilokan and those empty head legislature representing you and i. Your emilokan graduated with first class yet he failed as a parent in raising responsible kids. His daughter is a transgender in US. His son Seyi who claimed to have studied law was so dumb to know that he has no business attending FEC. I wonder when governance has become family meeting in your emilokan households. Is your emilokan son Seyi practicing the yeye law he studied?

Most average Nigerians will beat your emilokan, his dumb son and those olodo legislators intellectual.

There are no enterprise in a country battling with insecurity, no electricity, bad road, no infrastructure, weak currency, corruption et al. The few ones are already packing off to saner places where their security is guarantee with stable economy
I wanted to reply u about the first paragraph and your last paragraph simply showed me u are empty and not worthy of repeated replies.
Do take care.

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Jkwabby(m): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
Person who has eaten enough get money to japa. All the OP is saying is that if you on these category, do all you can to leave this shit hole.
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by sonofthunder: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
uche87:

You see how all your posts don't have to be negative or discouraging... grin grin

But then it's harder for most of these people to Japa. Isn't better for them to Japa before it gets this bad, or alternatively, they naturally fill the roles of those doing well in business/career that decided to Japa.

What do you think?
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Lonepair1: 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hello .
If you wish to learn or become profitable trading the financial market(Forex ) .
Kindly send me a DM
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by CedarHoldings: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
Some threads sha,where these people go see money na
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Annahh(f): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
ednut1:
madam rest. So if they are not opportuned today tomorrow they cant be opportuned My comment was addressing the poster. What he is saying is not feasible or reasonable given the exchange rate and costs involved
Ok, unless so.
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by UnfairLife7(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

I wanted to reply u about the first paragraph and your last paragraph simply showed me u are empty and not worthy of repeated replies.
Do take care.
your IQ is obviously below par no doubt. Is your emilokan not a failure as a parent? Is his son seyi not dumb? Did Yusuf Buhari attend FEC meeting during his time? Is Seyi the first son of a sitting president?
Is your economy stable? Do you have stable power supply? Do citizens still shout up NEPA? Are Nigerians not hungry? I am a yoruba man from Ogun state. I know how hunger is killing my people daily. Most children are malnourished. Public schools are nothing to write home about. General hospital are piece of shit. A country with highest paid political office holders but poor renumeration for her citizens. A country whose citizens cannot afford 3 square meal daily. A country where their leaders Live large while the masses go to bed hungry

A country that top the ladder of unemployment and poverty in Africa and the whole world0. A country with high rate of out of school children dominated in the northern region. A country with high level of almajiris littered in the streets begging for alms for a living

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Advancedman(m): 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
uche87:

Osahon do well to send 15M each to these your categories o.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by jiz: 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
If you Japa without correct mindset you will JAPADA. Ask happie boys

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by greenmouse(m): 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
nice post

Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
cheesy cheesy
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Geo4646: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2023
uche87:

By all you stated, where is the guinea link to travel, all this fake agent and motivational speaker everywhere. God will judge all of you 😭
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by nkemjacob2(m): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2023
Japa no cheap again o
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
Agreed 1
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by SachaBastien(m): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
Category 1,4,6,9 and 10 cannot afford to leave Nigeria (I presume the term "leave Nigeria" means to go overseas) as they are poor and helpless.
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by nurudeen181(m): 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
hand just dey scratch this one ni, e no know waiting e wan list
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Snitch24(m): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
I don't see any sense in any of those
Over 30 without job should japa
With paper abi na sand dem dey pay for visa appointment
Re: JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately by Ikemba007: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
This is a useless post. Get out and go and keep developing another man's country abi? What about your own country, who will develop it for you?

Dis the white man develop his country enjoying?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) / Taking Food Out Of Airplanes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.