Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza (62045 Views)

McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) / Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) / Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by Kaytixy: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
The sweetest part of this is that even the christians in Gaza are being killed by the Israeli soldiers. There are more Christians in Palestine than Israel so if you like be happy na u sabi. Have it in your mind that Israel can't level Gaza. Arabians no dey give up las las na u go pack ur load run. Go and ask Russia what happened to them in Afghanistan. As America think say na dem be super power didn't they run las las. Make una dey play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by LtChisom: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
Gadafii:
how many hamas fighters have been killed with the indiscriminate bombing all this time, compared to how many IDF soldiers killed the last 24 hours whe they stepped into Gaza??

Without indiscriminate bombing, IDF will sweat in Gaza

why won't hamas come out and fight instead of hiding in hospitals so that imbeciles like you will cry foul when Israel decides to do their thing they own way. Didn't hamas islamic terrosit choose how to perpetuate their own terror, so who the Bleep are you islamic terrorist to choose how the IDF will retaliate?

Didn't citizens of gaza and all muslims rejoice with allah kubar shouts on october 7th? so why the wailing now?
IDF can choose to make every civilian killed on october 7th to have a 1 is to 1000 gaza civilian death toll, if it is me, as far as it is you pig allah worshippers I will level the whole gaza and make sure your blood and flesh evaporate.

does it mean islam is a form of mental illness, what were you guys thinking before attacking those that you know can wipe you guys out?
prophet mohammed was a brainless pig if not he wouldn't have copied the bible to just satisfy his worthless libido and paedophilia.
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by LtChisom: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kaytixy:
The sweetest part of this is that even the christians in Gaza are being killed by the Israeli soldiers. There are more Christians in Palestine than Israel so if you like be happy na u sabi. Have it in your mind that Israel can't level Gaza. Arabians no dey give up las las na u go pack ur load run. Go and ask Russia what happened to them in Afghanistan. As America think say na dem be super power didn't they run las las. Make una dey play.

yes leave it like that, am sure those Christians didn't support a terrorist islamic hamas...

why won't hamas come out and fight instead of hiding in hospitals so that imbeciles like you will cry foul when Israel decides to do their thing they own way. Didn't hamas islamic terrosit choose how to perpetuate their own terror, so who the Bleep are you islamic terrorist to choose how the IDF will retaliate?

Didn't citizens of gaza and all muslims rejoice with allah kubar shouts on october 7th? so why the wailing now?
IDF can choose to make every civilian killed on october 7th to have a 1 is to 1000 gaza civilian death toll, if it is me, as far as it is you pig allah worshippers I will level the whole gaza and make sure your blood and flesh evaporate.

does it mean islam is a form of mental illness, what were you guys thinking before attacking those that you know can wipe you guys out?
prophet mohammed was a brainless pig if not he wouldn't have copied the bible to just satisfy his worthless libido and paedophilia.
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by Truetalk3139: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
Adeshinau98:
RIP to the dead, sad they're on the wrong side of history, but this same nairaland said they were 11 yesterday.

Plus the photographer dummy
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by glozyyy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2023
[b][/b]Bleep you too terrorist
Dittodat:
Israeli terrorists.
Fvck Israel. If you stand with the apartheid terrorist state of Israel, fvck you too.
We stand with Palestine.
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by Gadafii: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
LtChisom:

you are just hyperventilating like a sick dogg

How many hamas fighters has the indiscriminate bombing of Gaza terminated, thousands of those killed are majorly children and women, now that IDF has chosen to enter into Gaza, woto woto dey touch them in the first 24 hrs

IDF claimed they killed hamas leaders, but yet their soldiers are killed by the same hamas

Ask your self the question, if the bombing couldn’t stop hamas, can the soldiers do?

2 Likes

Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by LtChisom: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

Oloriburuku
In your corrupted USELESS story book bible, they asked you people to kill and that's what most of you terrorists do.
Read 1st Samuel 15, 3
but you didn't answer my question, so it means your useless quoran was supporting the samuel 15, 3 if he recognized those prophets.
confused imbeciles.
na the worthless and meaningless quoran that is legible, an illiterate that abuses opium in a drunk drug intoxicated state copied the bible and started brain washing idiots that angel gabriel spoke to him, instead being plain that the demon dog allah possessed him and turned him into a fellow pig, paedophilia and a rapist.

Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by teewhyhomes: 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
Everyone needs a Real Estate company that they can trust and not the one that will rid them off their money. That is why Teewhyhomes is there for you to guide you in your Real Estate journey. Please reach out to us today at Teewhyhomes via our website!
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by Omoawoke2(m): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
Same people, different tongues..

Between Palestinians and Israelites, it's hard to distinguish them.. but blacks in far away Nigeria are fighting themselves on their behalf
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by Kaytixy: 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
LtChisom:

yes leave it like that, am sure those Christians didn't support a terrorist islamic hamas...

I know you are Igbo. Very useless thinking people with criminals littered all over the country and even overseas. Don't worry Bakassi soldiers will soon attack you and your kindred. If the coward Israel get mind, they should continue attacking from ground instead of using up. Their mates are ground but the cowards decided to go up. It is not up to a week they started ground invasion but they are already crying. More de**ath to them. Let the war continue let's see who go shame las las. I don't want the war to stop. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by kinkymax: 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
Pls where are the women among them…silly people looking for equal rights….
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by Chochovini: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dittodat:
Israeli terrorists.
Fvck Israel. If you stand with the apartheid terrorist state of Israel, fvck you too.
We stand with Palestine.
. Fvck you and your entire generations of terrorists. I stand with Israel.
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by Ofodirinwa: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
lordm:
Rest in Peace brothers

lol, who knows you?
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by Chochovini: 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hamas will pay heavily for this.
10,000 Hamas citizens to go down to replace the fallen 10 Israeli soldiers killed by Hamas.
Painful Deaths to all head slamming islamic terrorists everywhere.
Travel well and RIP gallant soldiers.
Our prayers are with your families.
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by Candidate004: 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
They too have killed people
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by Gandrova: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see them enjoying peace in heaven.

This I have seen.
Kindly follow them and report back the situation to us. cheesy
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by maasoap(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
Na so propaganda continue grin grin grin
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by Moniya4Real(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
Exactly! I can’t but wonder what they wish to gain from such views… Though sitting on different, opposite fence , they both fail to realize that about 1.5 million Israelis are Arabs while there are thousands of Palestinian Christians as well. It’s really serious.

fawaz050:

Hi Moniya,

We share the same view. Your thought is balanced. Unlike some people here. They've turned it to street fight where scores are counted
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by Fulaniguy01: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
nlfpmod:

Source: OSINTdefender (Twitter)
straight to the depth of Hell .
bountiful thanks to you Hamas may the Almighty Allah bless you all

1 Like

Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by Solitechworld(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Death to all Hamas Terrorists.
Fúck all Hamas Supporters.

Death to All Ipob Biafra Terrorist and their supporters, If fighting against injustice is terrorism, if fighting against Apartheid is terrorism then death to them all....

You bigot! It Is funny how selective news about what is going on in the area kept making it up to Nairaland front page!

Israẹli terrorists have killed more than 4000 thousands innocent children within 2weeks , that hasn't made it up to the front page yet! Bunch of heartless bigots..

2 Likes

Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by zudozz: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
nlfpmod:

A Picture of people's sons, husbands and fathers.
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by vikstandon(m): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
LikeAking:

Why you no Dey take my post to FP?

You dey gain anything from it.
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by LANRYUS(m): 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Death to all Hamas Terrorists.
Fúck all Hamas Supporters.

Death to all IDF land occupier and murderer of innocent civilians including children.
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by ncoolsome(m): 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
nlfpmod:

See guns,to join military go dey sweet u..And yes everyone will die someday..
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by Patrioticman007(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2023
LtChisom:

Your mumuism is beyond psychiatrist hospital. Since the day Christianity was born the world, has never known peace again.
1. Crusade wars led by Catholic church killed more than 5 million Jews and Muslims.
2. World war 1 & 2 more than 70 million souls died due to christians fighting christians.
3. Transatlantic Slave Trade caused the death of more than 50 million Africans, who died in the hand's of their christian slaves masters. Which was blessed by the Catholic Pope.
4. Colonialism led by the christian Europe, colonized and caused the deaths of more than 90 million souls around the world.
Pls kindly tell us the numbers of death caused by Islam, Juaism, Hinduism and others, for us to know the most evil religion on earth.
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by ncoolsome(m): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2023
Obaofaba:
They too are terrorists for occupying other people's land.

Terrorists are meant to die miserably.

I stand with Palestine and will always do.

You don't destroy others because of a small sect.

For those quoting me with insults, will you be happy if super power countries invade Nigeria simply because Boko Haram kill their citizens?

Ipob terrorists invade bakassi, will you say same thing if camerounian forces with support from France invade the whole Nigeria and level it up?

Hypocrite.

Fuc.k you isreal and sympathizers.

Hope u know Hamas are the ones ruling Gaza and therefore can't be called a small sect..
Hope u know Hamas is totally supported by Palestine.
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by Jollydey: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
How many terrorists have they killed, they are just killing innocent people. This is a war on humanity.
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by grandstar(m): 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
Obaofaba:
They too are terrorists for occupying other people's land.

Terrorists are meant to die miserably.

I stand with Palestine and will always do.

You don't destroy others because of a small sect.

For those quoting me with insults, will you be happy if super power countries invade Nigeria simply because Boko Haram kill their citizens?

Ipob terrorists invade bakassi, will you say same thing if camerounian forces with support from France invade the whole Nigeria and level it up?

Hypocrite.

Fuc.k you isreal and sympathizers.

Hamas rules Gaza. They are the only government in Gaza. They brook no opposition.

If you mentioned Islamic Jihad had invaded Israel from Gaza, what you said will be very apt.

Nevertheless, stay awesome
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by elbangeez: 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
Every child born in palestine is already dead spiritually, you live a miserable life under occupation of israel, no hope of making anything meaningful out of your life, you live in concentration camp till you die, To the palestinians its better to die than to live in this obscene condition. All die na die afterall
Fatbam005:
They are very stubborn offspring. Imagine they know they are incapacitated in this war yet hamas continue to fight.
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by Collins4u1(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
I these guys get gun oooo.
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by InvertedHammer: 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2023
/
This war will extend to eternity.

Their great grandchildren will continue from where they stop because history will inform each side how the other side killed their parents.

/
Re: Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza by ClearFlair: 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
nlfpmod:

Brave men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.