Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps (21683 Views)

FG Sets N5B For Yacht, N5.5B For Student Loans In 2023 / Billionaire With Private Jet/ Yacht To Pay Luxury Taxes From 2019 - Federal Govt / Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by lexy2014: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

It would be hard for the presidency to know about every line of expenses that goes into the budget of every ministries, agencies, parastatals e.t.c

Wetin come be their work?

2 Likes

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by rspy: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
Pakute:
Nigerians have to be thankful to God for this Administration. On pretty good occassions they've listened to us.

Illiteracy na disease oh. Try cure yourself

2 Likes

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by asanausana91: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Yes oo. That's how opposition politics work. Holding the leaders accountable.

It would be hard for the presidency to know about every line of expenses that goes into the budget of every ministries, agencies, parastatals e.t.c

Good the money is now being moved to something that makes sense and would benefit the people.

I also wonder if other Past president were aware of the spending on a "yatch", or it could be a way that top generals in the Navy have been looting money.
stop trying to blame the navy. We have a whole minister of budget. Do you know how many people are working in that ministry? Tinubu wanted a yacht but when Nigerians begin to cry then he tactically withdraw.
The presidency is behind that yacht, not the navy.

1 Like

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Blackdisciple(m): 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
Lolzzz due to public critics they decided to lie to us just to take our attention away from it but they have forgotten that we have learnt from recently subsidy removal scam but nigerians can cope with that after all nigerians endures grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
Fatbam005:
I wonder maybe na juju dem dey use for us.

Nigerians no wan die.... and have left every to God.

Because eheee some African countries cant take this shit...

Our arm forces have drank the forbidden ogogoro.. inclusive the one on the high seas..

That is why the Nigerians people have given up on them.

Na God oooo

2 Likes

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by jiz: 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2023
Story to deceive agabadorian…..tueh
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Celepope: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
I don’t understand what’s Tinubu’s obsession with yachts. That’s how his government while he was a Governor acquired and sold one fraudulently through Tokunbo Afikiyomi. Until now, that case has been swept under the carpet.

1 Like

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Blake755: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
This apc government and lying no be here oo
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by zionstaar75: 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
M4A1carbine:
The Yacht is as sure as DAY and NIGHT.

Yaribaaa Politicans and Propaganda is a very Worthless combination

They will use Propaganda to feed their foolish Supporters, that shouted Mandate. All I know is that SOUTHERN UNITY is DEAD!!!
lol!you have 8yrs to cry ,no one needs to bother with you
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by irianan: 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2023
This is intended to mizzle the public like Akpabio did the other time talking about the money for their break enjoyment to emails of prayers. Something they need to know is a king ruling over a poor clan is not excluded when the clan is being classified as poor. A shame!

1 Like

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by goodness4ever(m): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
This is commedable if it is true.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by RealEzee(m): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
Transfer senators suv money to student loan n pay workers too
Talk talk govt

2 Likes

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Chatgpt: 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
Maybe they want us to applaud them
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by CaptainFM1: 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
I don't know why we are misspelling yacht as yatch! Sounds like someone pronouncing it with Ibadan dialect.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by ShootThemAll(m): 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
Bunch of liars!

Nigerian Youth rise up and protest!

#NigerianYouthProtest!
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by asanausana91: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2023
opamoses1:

Yes. Would the president know about everything that goes into individual budgets of different ministries and parastatals?
I mean every line of their expenses and spending.

Now that he is aware such exists, the right thing is being done. A poor country like Nigeria should have nothing to do with presidential yatch. It's a waste from previous government, and of course an opportunity for the Naval generals to loot money.
just shut up. He is the one to present the budget and a whole 5 billions will be allocated to somewhere and you said the president doesn't know? Then tell me what did the president know in that budget? When we told you to vote for a sound president, you say no! Now you are telling us that Mr president don't know why 5billion is allocated? Dino Melaye was right, you cannot defend tinubu without sounding foolish.

2 Likes

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by youngrichnigga: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2023
No be juju be that, so what happened to the original student loan fund or was the "loan" under appropriated for in the first instance undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by ShootThemAll(m): 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
Celepope:
I don’t understand what’s Tinubu’s obsession with yachts. That’s how his government while he was a Governor acquired and sold one fraudulently through Tokunbo Afikiyomi. Until now, that case has been swept under the carpet.

Nah Seyi o, he has been touring with the presidential jet, one of his olosho's don whisper yacht tour in his ears😂, baba drop proposal in FEC meeting🤣

#NigerianYouthProtest!

2 Likes

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Brendaniel: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

200m people are not students, 200m people are not in higher institutions.

Oga learn to read and understand, I said all students out of 200 million Nigerians....

I know you are programmed to attack anybody criticizing Tinubu but try and be detailed before your attack...

1 Like

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by CaptainFM1: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
Celepope:

To have clandestine meetings in the middle of the ocean where no gossip media would be able to capture it.

1 Like

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Brushstrokes20: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
Believe those looters at your peril! undecided
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Cantonese: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
Pakute:
Nigerians have to be thankful to God for this Administration. On pretty good occassions they've listened to us.

Listen to you, or the fear of Obidients? You should thank God for Obidients who demand accountability.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by asanausana91: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
zionstaar75:
lol!you have 8yrs to cry ,no one needs to bother with you
what about you? You have 8 years of poverty, 8 years of surfering, 8 years of trecking, 8 years of hunger.
I will prefer Buhari 100 times than this rubbish.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by JagabanB: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga learn to read and understand, I said all students out of 200 million Nigerians....

I know you are programmed to attack anybody criticizing Tinubu but try and be detailed before your attack...
Ur permutations are wrong, u don't have a statistics for number students but by all means u want to make it sound large, that's why u deliberately chose to mention 200m.
I don't like people misleading the public.
Do we even have 30m students in higher institutions in Nigeria?
Ur know what u are doing and u know exactly what I am pointing out to u.
Even if it's under GEJ and u make this kind of statement, I will still attàck u.
Stop misleading people.

2 Likes

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by asanausana91: 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
ShootThemAll:
Bunch of liars!

Nigerian Youth rise up and protest!

#NigerianYouthProtest!
they will not agree. Just allow hungry to set their brain first.

1 Like

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by socialjustice93: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2023
Where's that stvpid sarkinbauchi that created a thread with other agbados supporting him to justify this foolishness? Always supporting evil. Una mind no go rest!
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by chaloskyx: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
so here is the un diluted truth on paper they have transferred the money but in reality student loans is only 5bn while the remaining 5b is for chop chop this is just to make people appear they care and listened to the people. believe me if they cared they wont have considered the yatch in the first place they have dribbled your senses again grin stupid Nigerians
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Luckysbab: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
SKYHIGHfx:

But Jagaban denied the yacht rumour

Na you no understand English.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Luckysbab: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
DWJOBScom:
More lies
First it was never there
And now , it was moved to student loans
Shmeless crew and their nairaland untrained kids

You obviously lack comprehension problems.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Brendaniel: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

Ur permutations are wrong, u don't have a statistics for number students but by all means u want to make it sound large, that's why u deliberately chose to mention 200m.
I don't like people misleading the public.
Do we even have 30m students in higher institutions in Nigeria?
Ur know what u are doing and u know exactly what I am pointing out to u.
Even if it's under GEJ and u make this kind of statement, I will still attàck u.
Stop misleading people.

Oga, I didn't mislead anybody, what is wrong in my statement? I said all students out of 200 million people in Nigeria, where is the lie here, please point it out....
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Originalsly: 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hmmm ..... so the student loan amount was the same as the Presidential Yacht? Wow!
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by StreetFight: 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
M4A1carbine:
The Yacht is as sure as DAY and NIGHT.

Yaribaaa Politicans and Propaganda is a very Worthless combination

They will use Propaganda to feed their foolish Supporters, that shouted Mandate. All I know is that SOUTHERN UNITY is DEAD!!!

This hatred and bitterness that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, miserable, depressed, and suicidal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns John Abebe / To The Deaf, Osinbajo Is Silent / Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.