Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps (21686 Views)

FG Sets N5B For Yacht, N5.5B For Student Loans In 2023 / Billionaire With Private Jet/ Yacht To Pay Luxury Taxes From 2019 - Federal Govt / Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by PussyKing(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2023
grin grin
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by opamoses1: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2023
SKYHIGHfx:

But Jagaban denied the yacht rumour
Yes. Would the president know about everything that goes into individual budgets of different ministries and parastatals?
I mean every line of their expenses and spending.

Now that he is aware such exists, the right thing is being done. A poor country like Nigeria should have nothing to do with presidential yatch. It's a waste from previous government, and of course an opportunity for the Naval generals to loot money.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by wittywriter: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2023
APCheats ...shameless VIP.

Wittyness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Cideabs: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
But Dey denied it b4
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by obi58: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
Why are they still making mention of presidential yacht? I thought the yacht was for the Nigerian Navy?
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by ceejay80s(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dem think say we be ode
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by StraightGaay: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
Lies from the pot of cannibal griller.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Ayoola171(m): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
Okay
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Onyema190: 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

By now, your party must have tendered their case at the International criminal court.

Anu ohia

1 Like

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Otulented: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
Pakute:
Nigerians have to be thankful to God for this Administration. On pretty good occassions they've listened to us.

Your stupidity as at the peak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by MatrixCircle: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
I said it that the Presidency was lying as APC usual lies. They was actually a budget for Presidential yacht.

The legacy of lies Lie Mohamed left behind.
. grin
When the Master lier and certificate forger is in power so what do we expect grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by asanausana91: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
And some Agbado miscreants said we should not talk.

1 Like

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by almarthins(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by UnfairLife7(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
Sirmwill:
I have a feeling

This is most probably a lie
fearyourcreator, helinues, jrusky and other miserable RONUs. Come and defend your oppressor and paymaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Phantom233: 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
I thought they said the yacht was for the navy?

1 Like

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by JagabanB: 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
Brendaniel:

And you think the presidency was not aware lol, na wa for Una...

Back to the topic, Imagine budgeting 5 billion naira loan that will be paid back for all the students among 200 million people and budgeting 5 billion for presidential yatch for one person that he will not pay back....

Now they are claiming they have moved it to the student loan, lol

Why do I have this feeling that they have just moved the 5 billion to a less controversial location for proper stealing...

200m people are not students, 200m people are not in higher institutions.

1 Like

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by asanausana91: 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
Where is that foolish Ajayi that says it navy budget?

1 Like

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by chypotenti(m): 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
I HOPE WHEN THESE STUDENTS GRADUATE UNA GO GIVE THEM JOB TO BE ABLE TO REPAY THE LOAN!!!!! NA so e dey work ooo!!!!
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by NaijaCover(m): 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
Fatbam005:
Emilokan will never agree with this. He will need the yacht for his cocaine business

That's whatz up nahh .. easy movement of good and service..😅... of white substances

Why those shameless clowns dey change mouth and gear.. naah... they go soon... join dried fish .
Heartless souls... naah just time... they have seen Nigerians as mumu naah

We will still see the yansh... abi yatch... if them like let them lie to their dried skeletons...

1 Like

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by asanausana91: 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
Pakute:
Nigerians have to be thankful to God for this Administration. On pretty good occassions they've listened to us.
see this akuya. Are you not the same fool that said we should not complain about the yacht? Go back and read what you wrote this morning about the yacht. I swear you are an idiot.

3 Likes

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Omoapena(m): 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
Sirmwill:
I have a feeling

If they later get the yatch, the public will be aware, they can't hide such thing...
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Fatbam005: 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
IJEYdiamond:

That's whatz up nahh .. easy movement of good and service..😅... of white substances

Why those shameless clowns dey change mouth and gear.. naah... they go soon... join dried fish .
Heartless souls... naah just time... they have seen Nigerians as mumu naah

I wonder maybe na juju dem dey use for us.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Midehi3(f): 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
Liars
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
If u expect a man like Tinubu to fix Nigeria, Omo u r on a long thing

1 Like

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by ibrocool(m): 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
A
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by DJInfluence: 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
Sirmwill:
I have a feeling

I share that feeling with you.

The senate will come out soon to debunk his statement.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by DTeekay(m): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2023
Student loan should be $3billion
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by ClearFlair: 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2023
Pakute:

Cold zobo
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by spiSeyi: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
Nah the Chief of Naval staff wan cash out grin because the PBAT I know doesn't fancy stuff like this. If he is interested in a yacht he would have gotten one from himself, the jet he got was purposely for his business and political trips. Take it or live PBAT is one of the modest wealthy men in Nigeria though he is not perfect.
Meanwhile, instead of getting a yacht a military submarine or aircraft carrier would have been better because the Nigerian waterway is not well monitored, and lots of crude oil and other minerals are being smuggled out of this country through the porous waterways which has contributed to the nation's economic woes
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Cutehector(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
Sirmwill:
I have a feeling

its not a feeling, your feeling is the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo / $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) / Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.