Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps (21685 Views)

FG Sets N5B For Yacht, N5.5B For Student Loans In 2023 / Billionaire With Private Jet/ Yacht To Pay Luxury Taxes From 2019 - Federal Govt / Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Tzar(m): 2:48am On Nov 03, 2023
Excellent move!
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Enemiesmasquera: 6:47am On Nov 03, 2023
Pakute:
Nigerians have to be thankful to God for this Administration. On pretty good occassions they've listened to us.
May Amadioha shrink your balls for saying this thrash
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by KORLAR(m): 6:57am On Nov 03, 2023
Sirmwill:
I have a feeling

This is most probably a lie

Why don’t you you verify rather than be pessimistic?
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by BALLOSKI: 7:25am On Nov 03, 2023
Why did they deny?
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2023
Believing this and you will believe anything.
This one just wants to divert our attention from it.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by ViceGovernor: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2023
DarkJeddi:
Believe this c0ck and bull story at your own peril..
Bunch of piffling Wankers.
You mean pilfering
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by DOM7: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2023
Diversion of attention.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Blaqpsalm(m): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2023
Waiting patiently….

Bloody Liars
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by JagabanB: 11:30am On Nov 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

I never said the students are 200 million
That's what u are insinuating with ur numbers because there's basically no point in mentioning 200m.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Brendaniel: 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
JagabanB:

That's what u are insinuating with ur numbers because there's basically no point in mentioning 200m.

Na wa for you o, so you are trying to force me to accept your own help impression ?
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by JagabanB: 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

Na wa for you o, so you are trying to force me to accept your own help impression ?
U can stand where u are standing and say that's not the message u are passing, it could be true and it could be a lie.
But the message comes off as what I am telling u.
U have stand where u and I am standing where I am.
U and I know that we don't have 40m people in higher institutions in Nigeria, so why making reference to 200m?
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Brendaniel: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
JagabanB:

U can stand where u are standing and say that's not the message u are passing, it could be true and it could be a lie.
But the message comes off as what I am telling u.
U have stand where u and I am standing where I am.
U and I know that we don't have 40m people in higher institutions in Nigeria, so why making reference to 200m?

Oga you are concluding for me, I said students out of 200 million people, what is wrong in my statememt, or are you trying to say we don't have students among the 200 million Nigerians?
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Iamanoited: 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
THE NAVY SHOULD PAY FOR THE YACHT FROM THEIR BUDGET AND KEEP THE YACHT IN STOCK FOR PRESIDENTIAL USE ONLY.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by JagabanB: 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga you are concluding for me, I said students out of 200 million people, what is wrong in my statememt, or are you trying to say we don't have students among the 200 million Nigerians?

People can be easily mislead with numbers are you aware?
U are quoting a number has less than 25% of it as students, that's what I am telling you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Declares Local Govt Poll Illegal / Tunde Lemo Appointed As Chairman Of FERMA By Buhari / I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.