Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps (21684 Views)

FG Sets N5B For Yacht, N5.5B For Student Loans In 2023 / Billionaire With Private Jet/ Yacht To Pay Luxury Taxes From 2019 - Federal Govt / Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by EmekaMD(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Tinubu to Nigerians. please endure the hardship. G8ve us time.
Tinubu to Navy: Get me a Yacht I need to enjoy my life before the end comes.

Nigerians are the losers

1 Like

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Splashme: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
Shameless liars
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by slowice(m): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
This one brought much attention so they had to move it to a place they can easily siphon it without anyone's notice.

Embezzlement has been activated
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by chemicool: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
Sirmwill:
I have a feeling

This is most probably a lie

Mr Sawmill, you a foool
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Exceed15: 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
False damage control.. never believe this deceitful government.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by PHAYOL81: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
Good thing you did
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by IbileIfe: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
Every four years since 1999 Nigerians have elected different sets of political criminals in the camouflage of democracy.

1 Like

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by thinkmoney(m): 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
Pakute:
Nigerians have to be thankful to God for this Administration. On pretty good occassions they've listened to us.
Na propaganda go kee u.
List occasions
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Chetas81(m): 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
YORUBA PEOPLE SUPPORT TINUBU SHOULD TELL HIM THAT, FOUR YEARS IN POWER IS LIKE FOUR DAYS IN OFFICE, BUHARI NOW LIVE IN DAURA
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Donbrowser26(m): 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
olisaEze:
Amazing! So how exactly did the Navy defend the budgeting of a presidential yacht that it was allowed to fly unopposed till the press got a hold of it? And how many other agencies and arms of the govt are also bleeding the country dry in the name of the president?? These things are why the press is called the fourth estate and not because of brown envelopes.

The yatch is always included in all Navy budgets since the days of Jonathan, approval and purchase is what people should have waited for.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by ebenholer2(m): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2023
First time in the history u will see the government reading the mind of the populace. Yet the bigots would not believe this despite witnessing an increase in the 8k to 20k to be transferred to the vulnerable in the society.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by fijihems: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
Thanks for public outcry.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by maasoap(m): 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
Racoon:
Never you believe anything they tell you under this government. They are chronic shameless irredeemable pathological liars, scammers, fraudsters and crooked criminals who have perfected the art of deflecting from issues when caught pants down.

By "they", I'm sure you meant Nigerian politicians, all of them including LP, PDP, APC, NNPP and others. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by JagabanB: 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga, I didn't mislead anybody, what is wrong in my statement? I said all students out of 200 million people in Nigeria, where is the lie here, please point it out....
The lie is mentioning 200m people when u know that number of students is not even up to 20% of that.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Chetas81(m): 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
Pakute:
Nigerians have to be thankful to God for this Administration. On pretty good occassions they've listened to us.
HAVE YOU TAKE YOUR EVENING TABLET, I HAVE MANY FOR YOU, I CAN SEE YOU COMING FROM YABALEFT
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by shinealight(m): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
M4A1carbine:
The Yacht is as sure as DAY and NIGHT.

Yaribaaa Politicans and Propaganda is a very Worthless combination

They will use Propaganda to feed their foolish Supporters, that shouted Mandate. All I know is that SOUTHERN UNITY is DEAD!!!

The contraption called Nigeria is a dead horse that has been continually flogged since 1960. Even the blind can see that the ethnic nationalities do not belong together…..only a matter of time and political will to do the needful. Pray it comes soonest! cool cool

1 Like

Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Joey4321: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
Pakute:

Wow
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by damosade(m): 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
Why would they budget for that in the first place considering the situation we are as a country.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by M4A1carbine: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
cheesy..PIGs are crying..

StreetFight:

This hatred and bitterness that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, miserable, depressed, and suicidal
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by NwaliE01: 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2023
Students loan that will soon be swept under the carpet just like Buhari's Npower. All our government come with their own level of wickedness. Why can't they use the money to improve our educational system?
Why can't we build morden libraries with functional computers and solar systems all over our institutions and common areas?
This money as far as I am concern, is gone for good.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Coolgent(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hon.
So you don't watch Seyi and his mother to cruise in 5 billions yatch.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by jojothaiv(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Sirmwill:
I have a feeling

This is must probably be a lie
I wouldn't fault your premises, we've been taught to second guess every words that comes from those in the seat of power and so we'd wait and see what comes out of it.

Ire o.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Bigsunny01(m): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
tinsel:

Let us wait and see.

Wat are u waiting for exactly

Is dere anything dey ever says dat come tru
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Meteng: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
Sirmwill:
I have a feeling

This is most probably a lie
Believe it at your own peril. No be naija again. You go soon see same yatch for water
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Bigchristo: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
Pakute:
You are one of the reasons why government does not take we Nigerians seriously, y’all accept whatever lies they thrown at your face because of political sentiments and tribalism, just Dey play n allow them to fund their lavish lifestyle with Loan money. Same government will tell you they’ve stop subsidizing fuel but still pay for subsidy and meanwhile you are buying it expensively 😂😂
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Allisgud: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
LAMBA grin If Dem buy am how we go take know
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Sirmwill: 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
chemicool:

Mr Sawmill, you a foool

Ahn ahn now 😑
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by JOemmy(m): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
#5b yacht is too small for tinibu to afford if he really wants it someone that owns private jets can definitely afford a yacht I don't understand why he wants to use nigeria's money to buy it.
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by duketerry22(m): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2023
Trust them at your own peril... The money for the yacht was it a loan? No so why can't that money be given as grants to students knowing how bad things are? Why not make it a loan when it wasn't so? Anyone who believes that yacht won't be acquired has forgotten this is Nigeria
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by olusipimp(m): 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
Pakute:
Arindin...who listen to you?
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by garfield1: 12:10am On Nov 03, 2023
JOemmy:
#5b yacht is too small for tinibu to afford if he really wants it someone that owns private jets can definitely afford a yacht I don't understand why he wants to use nigeria's money to buy it.

Meaning it is a lie
Re: We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps by Brendaniel: 12:17am On Nov 03, 2023
JagabanB:

The lie is mentioning 200m people when u know that number of students is not even up to 20% of that.

I never said the students are 200 million

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' / Rivers Assembly Declares Local Govt Poll Illegal / Tunde Lemo Appointed As Chairman Of FERMA By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.