Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today (60319 Views)

Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Bird With Cipher Ring Falls From Sky In Ondo, Causing Confusion (Photo) / Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by KangaIye: 11:59am On Nov 03, 2023
When una go dey run from Geography class nko
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Lightorder: 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
CJStarz:

Nigerians are too hungry to look up.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Lightorder: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
KingMack:

which strength you wan use look upp? I no fit remember the last time I stand dey look sky self☹️
e dey your body
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Morbeta11(m): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Believe, that's an alien portal

Chai......

Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by AzaHub(f): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Very strange
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by FireUpNow(m): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
This is a HALLO. If you have seen the skyline in evening or night when the moon is full you will see this phenomenon in th sky. Those who are Catholic faithfuls have a picture on a calendar where Jesus Christ and the twelve disciples sitting in a round table with all the disciples having hallos round their heads
Greatest thanks goes to the OP for taking this photoshoot of this. I really love this. God bless you OP!

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by sukkot: 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
That’s the black sun and the cloud below it means the authority over those below has been taken. Basically some entities in power are losing their authority. And this was in ikoyi ? Hmmm

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Angelfrost(m): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
Silentgroper:
Could be a spaceship ...

We're either being invaded or we're being studied ...

By the way, where are you??

Nah... I doubt Aliens would leave better and more developed nations for Nigeria.

Any alien wey loss for Naija, na hunger go kill am.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by henrydav: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
It mean that Tinubu is about to sink Nigeria
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by victorazyvictor(m): 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
Daniellano:
Saw this today and was wondering if anyone saw it too and also if anyone has an explanation for this.
It happened between 11:30am and 12noon.
I took this shot in ikoyi, Lagos.
It's a lot bigger than this but I used wide angle shot to capture it, it also felt very close to earth

Is always there every day.
It do appear at night too during full moon.

Is the reflection of earth on the sky
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by wolebest: 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
Daniellano:
Saw this today and was wondering if anyone saw it too and also if anyone has an explanation for this.
It's a lot bigger than this but I used wide angle shot to capture it, it also felt very close to earth

Nothing special, it's a natural phenomenon.

Saw same back in the 80s and 90s
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by PureNigerDeltan(m): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Silentgroper:
Could be a spaceship ...

We're either being invaded or we're being studied ...

By the way, where are you??

This colos you take strong!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by kmaster007: 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
You try oooo. Wetin Ur eyes dey look for sky

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by baike: 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
UFOs have cometh. The war have started
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by JagabanB: 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
CJStarz:

U mean same Nigerians betting, spending money on frivolities on daily basis?
There's nothing folks will not say when their candidate lose an election.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Hamature(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Scientists refer to it as 22-degree halos. They got that name because the radius of the circle is always approximately 22 degrees.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by JagabanB: 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
KingMack:

which strength you wan use look upp? I no fit remember the last time I stand dey look sky self☹️
If u are hungry, u won't be online.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Babangidapikin: 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
Sun Dog are widely recognized as a good omen, and hold great spiritual meaning for anyone who witnesses them.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
Just nature 🥱
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by 99thEnemy(m): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
alpharoyalty:
It looks like a divine JAPA portal. grin

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by otosa(m): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
CJStarz:

why he was looking up in the first place. And this remind my that interesting movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9923t78CNY&pp=ygUMRG9udCBsb29rIHVw

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Mosba: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
Daniellano:

You are growing up guy. Have seen this many times before
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by richeeyo(m): 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Are you aware we are under a glass dome
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by nospmoht(m): 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
FlatEarthGuy20:
Halo....And that's the reflection from the firmament. Earth is an enclosed realm. Earth is flat.

The earth is indeed an enclosed place. NASA have been lying since day one

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Guyman01: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hendrixky:

That is a normal halo na

A halo is ring or light that forms around the sun or moon as the sun or moon light refracts off ice crystals present in a thin veil of cirrus clouds
Now you have increased the hunger wey dey waya me after reading your explanation
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by drimzsmoke(m): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
alpharoyalty:

I entered it, I just got back this morning!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by nospmoht(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
Good news friends. This has nothing to do with rapture but the rapture is no longer in years to come, it can happen tomorrow. So are you ready.

https://prepare4rapture.com/?zone=nigeria-zone-k
Let get you prepared

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Zealoy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
Saw it too
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by jaxxy(m): 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
Daniellano:

is that not the sun? undecided
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Konjiboii: 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
I have also witness some strange phenomenon which I even created a post on nairaland, Nigerians are hungry and suffering too much to notice what happens above their heads. If aliens even show e sure me say we go chop am.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by olisaEze(m): 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
Yes Chicken Little the sky is falling, like you haven't noticed it before. I looked up around that same time last night, but all I could see was the pop of a massage parlour's ceiling. One Busty Bose was at that moment, making a vigorous attempt to suck all the life force from me like a thirst demented succubus! I almost had to plead with her to spare the rod because the boy has already been spoilt beyond repair since! grin Just imagine if your phallus gets broken in somebody's child's oesophagus, that cannot be a happy ending at all! Better to stand all night in the hanging garden than have someone bite more than they can chew off me. cool
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Edusouls(m): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
Souls of the departed are showing a sign of prayers answered yesterday was All Souls’ Day,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed In Ore, Ondo State (Pictures) / 330-Million-Year-Old Shark's Head Fossilized In Kentucky Cave Found By Scientist / 15-Year-Old Boy Hooks A Rare Giant Albino Catfish In Tennessee, US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.