Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today (60316 Views)

Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Bird With Cipher Ring Falls From Sky In Ondo, Causing Confusion (Photo) / Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by CaptainFM1: 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
Daniellano:

Well the inner part of the circle was a bit darker than the outer part then the sun was sitting in the centre of the circle

Oh yeah...like a shaft spinning through a dark lubed orifice/bearing?
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Daniellano: 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
Atarakpa:
ikoyi

Ohk sorry
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Daniellano: 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
kmaster007:
You try oooo. Wetin Ur eyes dey look for sky

Just saw a group of children looking up and I just looked up and saw it too
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Daniellano: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
qtx:

Did any other person see this also around Ikoyi, or only you? Because if you are the only one, hmmmm am scared

It was a group of children I first saw talking and pointing upward before I also looked and then informed my colleagues too to check it out, it was very obvious and big
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Daniellano: 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
Mayokun2019:
Saw exactly this same "phenomenon" last Good Friday. Time was around 9 am and it remained in the sky till about 12 noon, probably longer. But in this case, it surrounded the sun and inside the circle was fairly dark. I zoomed in on it and took a shot with my Sony Dev 50V digital recording Binocular.

Exactly how it was, inside the circle was fairly darker than the outer part.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Daniellano: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
javakind:
Yea I saw it too and a did a video of it around 11am. Here is the link to the video.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/993546635207719?mibextid=9drbnH

Exactly
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Daniellano: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
chris4gold:
Go and sell this bro

Can you pls clarify on how, thanks
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Daniellano: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ashawokobokobo:
You can sell this photo for more than $800. No jokes.

Can you show me the way bossπŸ™πŸ½
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
Infact most humans are lost and totally brainwashed. Family and friends tend to judge my sanity wen I com up with facts proving a non rotating flat earth. The heliocentric model of earth is demonic. It's a spiritual battle
TheKingIsHere:

Unfortunately, they will never believe.

They think earth is a ball floating in an imaginary space held by gravity grin
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by kabillionaire(m): 12:26am On Nov 04, 2023
Silentgroper:
Could be a spaceship ...

We're either being invaded or we're being studied ...

By the way, where are you??
Probably Aliens are studying corruption from naija.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Graysons: 2:18am On Nov 04, 2023
Invasion πŸ™†
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by kmaster007: 5:21am On Nov 04, 2023
Dey play
Daniellano:

Just saw a group of children looking up and I just looked up and saw it too
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by titandeus: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2023
FlatEarthGuy20:
Infact most humans are lost and totally brainwashed. Family and friends tend to judge my sanity wen I com up with facts proving a non rotating flat earth. The heliocentric model of earth is demonic. It's a spiritual battle
read your comment and see why you can never be taken seriously because you’re an ignorant fool, straight up. i talk am with my chest.
see as you carry the master enter spiritual realm in less than 2 seconds!
ignoramus
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by KingMack(m): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2023
JagabanB:

The data in my phone will double whatever u have in your phone.
Everyone is hungry crooners.
Speak for ur hungry self.

Shock me! Forward 10gb
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by JagabanB: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2023
KingMack:

Shock me! Forward 10gb
Shishi, u no go smell.
Even 1MB.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by BigDawsNet: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2023
TheKingIsHere:

loll grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy grin na true
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
EmpressOne:
the sun is a portal to different dimensions
Is that why your profile pic is you advertising your ratchet ten naira ass for women?? Cuz I'm pretty sure you're a lesbian.
I see you're reading that thread on front page right now. I know your mind must be pointing fingers at you right now. Y'all are disgusting with that shit. You act like you are into men to take advantage and milk then of their cash, but it's the women you crave for.

Smelling , black , small-ish ass... undecided
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Ashawokobokobo: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
twilliamx:

What site

You can sell your photos on stock photography websites like Shutterstock, Adobe Stock, Getty Images, and Alamy. These platforms have a vast user base looking for images.

But If I were you, I will print it as protrait and sign with date. That way, you have evidence of original copy.
Any photo scan and search will only provide photo with dates after the signed date or without date. You can sell to the highest bidder.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Ashawokobokobo: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
Daniellano:

Can you show me the way bossπŸ™πŸ½

Which way?
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by twilliamx(m): 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ashawokobokobo:

You can sell your photos on stock photography websites like Shutterstock, Adobe Stock, Getty Images, and Alamy. These platforms have a vast user base looking for images.

But If I were you, I will print it as protrait and sign with date. That way, you have evidence of original copy.
Any photo scan and search will only provide photo with dates after the signed date or without date. You can sell to the highest bidder.

Ok. Thanks
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by okoroemeka(m): 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Believe, that's an alien portal
or angel Gabriel coming to lagos
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by KingMack(m): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
JagabanB:

Shishi, u no go smell.
Even 1MB.

Broke dude...drop ur number πŸ™„
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by JagabanB: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
KingMack:

Broke dude...drop ur number πŸ™„
Lol.
I won't be needing ur data, not in this life, not in the life to come.
Donate it to people needing it here.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by nospmoht(m): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
TheKingIsHere:

It's glad seeing that people are waking up to see the lies dished in schools.

Well done my friend
I found out few years back. NASA have been lying since day one. The whole space expedition all lies.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by johnubimago(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2023
This is basic physics. It is a natural phenomenum resulting from light reflection and refraction. The dispersion gives the spectrum as seen in rainbow (Violet,Indigo,Blue,Green,Yellow,Orange,Red). Light enters a water droplet, slowing down and bending as it goes from air to denser water. The light reflects off the inside of the droplet, separating into its component wavelengths--or colors.
Daniellano:
Saw this today and was wondering if anyone saw it too and also if anyone has an explanation for this.
It happened between 11:30am and 12noon.
I took this shot in ikoyi, Lagos.
It's a lot bigger than this but I used wide angle shot to capture it, it also felt very close to earth

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2023
EmpressOne:
the sun is a portal to different dimensions
Lol...Hey there...mumu lady. 😊
So you changed your ugly, smallish, dirty, blackish-looking buttocks profile picture the same day I called you out for it, huh? November 4 grin
grin
Oh, you thought you were sexy, right?
Lol.
In your dreams. Keep selling yourself out for sex. One day youre going to grow old and look back at how senseless it all was. All the memories of the different men whom you would have lost count and pictorial memory of, who had stroked in and out of your v@gina loins. And all the women who you have slept with too. And you'll not be proud of it. tongue

Good u changed the ugly picture. And put on more clothes, ok? You look more presentable in them. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed In Ore, Ondo State (Pictures) / 330-Million-Year-Old Shark's Head Fossilized In Kentucky Cave Found By Scientist / 15-Year-Old Boy Hooks A Rare Giant Albino Catfish In Tennessee, US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.