Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today (60317 Views)

Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Bird With Cipher Ring Falls From Sky In Ondo, Causing Confusion (Photo) / Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Godmademan(m): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
CJStarz:

Nigerians are too hungry to look up.
mehn. If the sky turns green, we wouldn't notice

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by JustPowerApps(m): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
Looks like incoming missile cheesy grin
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by jadeliyi(m): 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
Elispe of the sun
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Silentgroper(m): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
PureNigerDeltan:

This colos you take strong!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

On God

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by CHAQUR: 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
What's special here...? Ordinary electric bulb self dey get am.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Silentgroper(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

Nah... I doubt Aliens would leave better and more developed nations for Nigeria.

Any alien wey loss for Naija, na hunger go kill am.

No reason am like that ..

Dem fit help improve naija na
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by babaowambe: 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nothing strange or new there,it's a halo ,visible through a thin sheet like layer of cloud high in the sky
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Taigaban: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
YES!! Rapture has finally come! grin

All Afonjanistans that have been involved in rituals on any level will be taken up to a spaceship via laser beam and tortured with pepper-sliced koboko till eternity. After torture they will be marked with vicious cheek scarrings and flung back to Earth to start afresh.

This is the same process Oduduwa went through.
Bros you are too funny and a true comedian.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Olam09(m): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
Daniellano:
Saw this today and was wondering if anyone saw it too and also if anyone has an explanation for this.
It happened between 11:30am and 12noon.
I took this shot in ikoyi, Lagos.
It's a lot bigger than this but I used wide angle shot to capture it, it also felt very close to earth

Natural disaster is about to happen around there sooner or later.. Evacuate Asap..
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Chetas81(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
CJStarz:

Their looking for lost miracle

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Chetas81(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
JustPowerApps:
Looks like incoming missile cheesy grin
your dream shall come to pass
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by DeleTaller: 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Simon Ekpa space warship parading Nigeria space illegally....Lol
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by KingMack(m): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
JagabanB:

If u are hungry, u won't be online.

bro I no tell you say I dey hungry..am speaking of an average Nigerian like you
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by qtx(m): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Daniellano:
Saw this today and was wondering if anyone saw it too and also if anyone has an explanation for this.
It's a lot bigger than this but I used wide angle shot to capture it, it also felt very close to earth
Did any other person see this also around Ikoyi, or only you? Because if you are the only one, hmmmm am scared
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by kay29000(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
CJStarz:

Lol
Or they're too engrossed with social media on their phones to look up. I remember walking on my street with my head buried in my phone, and then one little girl said, uncle, look up. I stopped walking and looked, and saw a row of birds flying across the sky. It was a beautiful view. That incidence made me realise I hardly look up at the sky these days.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by KingMack(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lightorder:
e dey your body

..and e dey your body but the wan wey dey my body na I'm worst pass😁
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by JustPowerApps(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chetas81:
your dream shall come to pass

Relax will you? I know the country is hard cheesy, and people dey vex anyhow but then, tryna chill cool
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Chetas81(m): 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
JustPowerApps:

Relax will you? I know the country is hard cheesy, and people dey vex anyhow but then, tryna chill cool
join Putin if you love rocket and missiles
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Lalabz: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
thats an interdimentional portal to the Tanos home world
b4 u know The Avengers will assemble grin
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Kajaard: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
CJStarz:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by dbestcno(m): 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
It's natural joor. Appears most times in Abuja
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Ovasize(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
[quite author=CJStarz post=126760414]
Nigerians are too hungry to look up. [/quote]

The problem wey dey for ground no let man pikin look up

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by ufotunang: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
End time 🙄
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by IbileIfe: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
Daniellano:

Submit it for the Capture the Moment! Sony World Photography Awards 2024.
And mint it as an NFT for sale on Opensea.
It can sell for up to 10ETH.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by difference5050: 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Israelis iron doom😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜🫣
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by meobizy(f): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
I would say it was a lens flare, but others have explained it properly. Ogbeni, go and find food. The world will not end in the next billion years.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by LordReed(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
Daniellano:

Circle rainbow. Nothing new.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLnuJvQKQTA?si=7FR-4zx7qqPmJSWn
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by johbara: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Believe, that's an alien portal
Has it gotten that bay grin grin
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by CJStarz: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
Bia nwokem,must you connect everything to election? Get a life man. Move on.

JagabanB:

U mean same Nigerians betting, spending money on frivolities on daily basis?
There's nothing folks will not say when their candidate lose an election.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by VEHINTOLAR: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
All these celestial signs and wonders,including the Sun,Moon and Stars that we all see with our eyes,are a constant reminder to us all that there exists a SUPREME BEING up there who created and also regulates the affairs of all things ! If you can see all these things and you still have a doubt in your mind about the existence of God,then.......may God help you !
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by LordReed(m): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
nospmoht:
Good news friends. This has nothing to do with rapture but the rapture is no longer in years to come, it can happen tomorrow. So are you ready.

https://prepare4rapture.com/?zone=nigeria-zone-k
Let get you prepared

Return soon for 2000years. Soon doesn't have meaning again bah?
Re: What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today by Shawnnn01: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
SEBI the person wey take this photo no be Nigerian n na down he de look to snap am

CJStarz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed In Ore, Ondo State (Pictures) / 330-Million-Year-Old Shark's Head Fossilized In Kentucky Cave Found By Scientist / 15-Year-Old Boy Hooks A Rare Giant Albino Catfish In Tennessee, US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.