Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas (43272 Views)

My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad / Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by trevorlinda: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Wat
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by atobs4real(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Good luck to Nigerians
We pray Canada and the great countries of our time do same

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by GloriousGbola: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Very niiice.

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Larryndelaw: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
You people shouldn't destroy it with DRUGS. I didn't mention any name or ethnicity

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by phkka1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
My Igbo brothers wake up. Let us go there and make wealth.

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Fcwilly: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Poor wages is the problem,
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Eniolohunda: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Is this not thesame Kazakhstan that I just read detained 12 Nigerians? A beg if you want japa, go better country.

3 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Fatbam005: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
They know Tinubu the drug lord is now in the helm of things. They need the money just like Dubai deceived us then
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
great
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by HartetarLee001: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
Make I go bomb Kazakh women for Instagram

God would bless you anywhere you’re Natalia

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by sallazlee(m): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Possessedkid:

It's better to be a slave in a foreign land than being in your father's house and getting mistreated by your house servants

Not all the rain come from cloud ooooo.
It better to stay than those Kazakhstan
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Ihaveleftnaija: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
Khaza-what . Another slave recruitment agenda. Any country that ends with a stan should be treated with suspicion cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Yankee101: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
They’re already casting it with illegal overstay
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Maski87: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
Organ harvesting loading

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by onatisi(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
they will soon modify it to visa on arrival when naija boyz by the time naija boyz showing them pepper

promise4040:
Kazakhstan is looking to attract more tourists and boost its tourism sector revenue, which has already attracted $860 million of investments in 2023, up 44% from the same period last year.

According to the Minister of Tourism and Sports Yermek Marzhikpayev, over three million Kazakh citizens travelled within the country in the first half of the year, 400,000 more than last year. He also revealed that the country is looking to attract 9 million domestic tourists and 1.4 million foreign tourists before the end of 2023.

“We need breakthrough projects in the tourism sector,” Marzhikpayev said. “Over the past three years, investments worth $4 billion have been attracted to the industry. More than 400 facilities have been built, and nearly 7,000 permanent jobs have been created.”

Marzhikpayev also stressed the importance of integrating local historical monuments, picturesque natural landscapes, and other historical heritage into tourism products. He also called for simplifying the stay of foreign tourists in Kazakhstan and digitizing the entire range of services for domestic tourism

Nigerians can now enter Kazakhstan without visas.

As part of its efforts to attract more foreign tourists, Kazakhstan has announced that Nigerians will now be able to enter the country without visas for short stays (tourism). However, it is still required to obtain an electronic travel authorization (eTA or eVisa) before entering Kazakhstan.

The eTA is a quick and easy online application process that takes only a few minutes to complete. Nigerians can apply for an eTA on the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan.

With the introduction of the eTA, Nigerians can now plan their trips to Kazakhstan with more confidence and ease. This is a positive development for both countries, as it will promote tourism and cultural exchange.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/kazakhstan-opens-doors-to-visitors-nigerians-can-now-enter-without-visas/
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by SAMBARRY: 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
Possessedkid:
I need to go there so I can race mix and spread my genes as much as possible
Na only Wetin Una go Sabi be that

If you sha go, keep your penis away from small small girls and teenagers this one wey Na sex you wan import go another country make oyinbo hand no touch you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by wittywriter: 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emecson:
Make Dem go bomb me
Fatbam005:
They know Tinubu the drug lord is now in the helm of things. They need the money just like Dubai deceived us then

Wittyness.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by etrange: 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
promise4040:
Nigerians go use their own go spoil show for others and themselves because Kazakhstan na European country.

Japa things are now on everybody's mind.
European?
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by KingCold: 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kazakhstan of all countries grin grin grin
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by osazsky(m): 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Any country that ends with stan is a NO for me... smiley

Kazakhstan
Tajikistan
Uzbekistan
Kyrgyzstan
Turkmenistan
Afghanistan
Pakistan.

its a European country
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Trizyd(m): 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
While some nations are closing their doors on us.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by tunjijones(m): 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
obiekunie01:
them wan collect their share from our japa crew.

na when u don enter you go realise say thm no dey allow foreigners work in kazastan.

Even cleaner job them no go let yo do.

Pure lie...

I have like 3 people working there. 2 as a teacher and 1 as a nurse.

2 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by promise4040: 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kazakhstan Muslims are Shia/shitte Muslims that are very peaceful and you can't point to any terror group or organization that are related to them. This is unlike the Sunni Muslims that have Boko haram, Alquida, Hezbollah, hamas, talibans, ISIS and ISWAP. Shia Muslims are very peaceful.
MakeWeTalk:
Country of head slammers abi?

3 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by sallazlee(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
Truswibdw8:
:

You go see your end
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by CooldipoMPS: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
cool
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Roboto11: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
Would love to see Borat.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by federal9: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nice one

That country is fucking cold in winter.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
Their citizens are fleeing to Russia, no one should go there only to end up regretting the decision.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by churchkilo(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
how much is flight to Khazakstan. any idea please. i just hope the place will be good for vacation
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by HateBigots: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
Human trafficking
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Omenlon: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
Those who are always insulting and calling Nigeria unprintable names, oya, the door is open to Kazakhstan, una bye bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) / Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu / Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.