Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas (43274 Views)

My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad / Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by pocohantas(f): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
folake4u:

Wetin special about Cambodia na?

E better pass Kazakhztan.
We fit smuggle dru^^ go there. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by folake4u(f): 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
pocohantas:

E better pass Kazakhztan.
We fit smuggle dru^^ go there. grin grin

No wahala.

I go put one wrap for inside pad. tongue

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Magnoliaa(f): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
pocohantas:
Abeg o, one Nairalander when there, came back and commited suicide. Make she run Cambodia for us. 🤲🤲🤲🤲

It's only God that will deliver you from this spirit of obsession over Cambodia. grin
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by pocohantas(f): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

It's only God that will deliver you from this spirit of obsession over Cambodia. grin

I was shocked when I heard Nigerians are flocking to Cambodia. Na later I find out say dru^^ and ya^^^ dey move for there.

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Besuccesful: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Please if you are to go to this country avoid crime. That’s the only thing that make things hard for others when traveling out. Don’t go to another man’s country and start misbehaving.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
pocohantas:

I was shocked when I heard Nigerians are flocking to Cambodia. Na later I find out say dru^^ and ya^^^ dey move for there.

Ya^^^?

Please, what is that?
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 04, 2023
folake4u:

Wetin special about Cambodia na?
The way Poco talks about Cambodia ehn.... grin grin

Make una sha gather money and run this December grin grin.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by chibisko(m): 1:40am On Nov 04, 2023
Kazakhstan is a beautiful country guys
I have visited a lot of Asia countries like Kazakhstan Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan and I bet you if you have a valid visa no matter the kind of job you are far gone rather than here in Nigeria. The minimum you get is 500$ 100% if you have a valid Visa and just don't go into fraud. There are jobs like restaurant, marketing, freelance, logistics, English teaching is blood money, football also but you must have a profile like transfer market to show you have played Nigeria u17 20 23 or any Nigeria league team and I bet you without an agent ones u are good you did be signed.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Hedgefunds: 5:38am On Nov 04, 2023
chibisko:
Kazakhstan is a beautiful country guys
I have visited a lot of Asia countries like Kazakhstan Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan and I bet you if you have a valid visa no matter the kind of job you are far gone rather than here in Nigeria. The minimum you get is 500$ 100% if you have a valid Visa and just don't go into fraud. There are jobs like restaurant, marketing, freelance, logistics, English teaching is blood money, football also but you must have a profile like transfer market to show you have played Nigeria u17 20 23 or any Nigeria league team and I bet you without an agent ones u are good you did be signed.

Why did you come back?. Why not extend your visa?

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by folake4u(f): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2023
Persephone1:
The way Poco talks about Cambodia ehn.... grin grin

Make una sha gather money and run this December grin grin.

Even me sef weak. 🤣🤣

We go run am normally. How much do we have in the association's purse again? Na you be our financial secretary.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by PureNigerDeltan(m): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2023
This message is for Muslims… but them no go gree. Na to dey populate Christian countries dey cause chaos🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
folake4u:

Even me sef weak. 🤣🤣

We go run am normally. How much do we have in the association's purse again? Na you be our financial secretary.
Wait fess lemme check account book

I will get back to you shortly
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by folake4u(f): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
Persephone1:
Wait fess lemme check account book

I will get back to you shortly

cheesy
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Magnoliaa(f): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
pocohantas:

E get where Nigerians nor dey for this Earth so?

Watin be that second one? Shey it's five-word? Reveal one or two more letter(s).
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by pansophist(m): 2:55am On Nov 05, 2023
This is misleading.

Nigerians need a visa to Kazakhstan,

6 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by chibisko(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
I went on your bro
Hedgefunds:

Why did you come back?. Why not extend your visa?
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by chibisko(m): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
I went on Tour bro
chibisko:
I went on your bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) / Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu / Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.