Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas (43189 Views)

My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad / Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by waldigit: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:
By this time next year, only old people would remain in Nigeria as all the youths would have Japa to escape the great Tinubulation.

This I have seen.
Bros. don't scare us now. Great tribulation? Ah!
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Lucas4903: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
Karlovich:
Their citizens are fleeing to Russia, no one should go there only to end up regretting the decision.

Funny thing is that there are hordes of Nigerians thinking at the moment I have to go and after I get there I will port to another country…..their eye go soon clear.

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by emperor4love(m): 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
HartetarLee001:
What’s your siggy?
I done dm make we share rabba bro
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Possessedkid: 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
[quote author=INDOMIE9090 post=126774726][/quote]

You're a slave but you don't know chained by capitalism and monopolistic schizophrenia
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by emperor4love(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
HartetarLee001:
What’s your siggy?
check.ur mail
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by HartetarLee001: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
emperor4love:
I done dm make we share rabba bro
Check mail brr
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by folake4u(f): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Persephone1 please process tourist visa for
yourself, pocohantas, Magnoliaa, and I.

Na here we wan do our December meeting.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by GloriousGbola: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
folake4u:

very niice grin

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Helinus: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Any country that ends with stan is a NO for me... smiley

Kazakhstan
Tajikistan
Uzbekistan
Kyrgyzstan
Turkmenistan
Afghanistan
Pakistan.

Azerbaijistan
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by folake4u(f): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

very niice grin

I know right. grin
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by oneman2k7: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ndi developers Igbos will spoil everyone chance there.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by BarrElChapo(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
See Nigerians mess up this opportunity
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by 1Sharon(f): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
promise4040:
Kazakhstan Muslims are Shia/shitte Muslims that are very peaceful and you can't point to any terror group or organization that are related to them. This is unlike the Sunni Muslims that have Boko haram, Alquida, Hezbollah, hamas, talibans, ISIS and ISWAP. Shia Muslims are very peaceful.

Oh I love Shia Muslims. They get hated on because they are different.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Rick9(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Any country that ends with stan is a NO for me... smiley

Kazakhstan
Tajikistan
Uzbekistan
Kyrgyzstan
Turkmenistan
Afghanistan
Pakistan.

Haswear braaaauuu nor be only you. I was viewing the thread with one kind eye. I wan japa but I nor dey desperate.

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by GanagiBitrus: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
Helinus:

Azerbaijistan

Azerbaijistan is better.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Rick9(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
Judolisco:
UK say make I bring 29000 pounds for PhD.... I jst laugh... If I get 30 million naira I go do PhD?
I wonder oh. As if na Ph.D be person problems now mshewwww.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
folake4u:
yourself, pocoha ntas, Magn oliaa, and I.

I don dey research since I saw this thread in the morning. grin grin

Na there we go do Christmas come oppress Nl guys with pictures grin grin

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Magnoliaa(f): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
folake4u:
Persephone please process tourist visa for
yourself, poco, Magnolia, and I.

I dey with you, omo iya mi. grin

#SistasVacayGoals
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Xpol: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
promise4040:
Nigerians go use their own go spoil show for others and themselves because Kazakhstan na European country.

Japa things are now on everybody's mind.
A sensible person won't rush to Kazakhstan because of Visa free, the nairalander that travelled there and was happy, even insulting Nigeria leaders, he was so proud of the country coz of "love at first sight"...

Those who read the story knew how it ended.

No one should carry desperation enter japa. It doesn't always end well.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by folake4u(f): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
Persephone1:
I don dey research since I saw this thread in the morning. grin grin

Na there we go do Christmas come oppress Nl guys with pictures grin grin

Correct girl. I trust your ministry. cool cool

Yes oh. We fit even buy dog chain as souvenir for Poco lapdog troll.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by folake4u(f): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I dey with you, omo iya mi. grin

#SistasVacayGoals

My babyyyyyyyy! kiss

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Magnoliaa(f): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2023
folake4u:
Correct girl. I trust your ministry. cool cool

Yes oh. We fit even buy dog chain as souvenir for Poco lapdog troll.

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by DJInfluence: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2023
To go do wetin dia?
Even if they will buy me business class ticket I no go.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by folake4u(f): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Yes oh, my darling. cool
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by tfelicityk(m): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
They want to boost their economy via tourism. I know many Nigerians will be making research on the country. However, they should learn about the laws of the country very well before going.

Good luck to those thinking of Japa
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Karleb(m): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
Just watch and see how dem emilokan will be flooding this country. cheesy
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by ajizz2020(m): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emecson:
Make Dem go bomb me
,you mean say the Eba with CRAB legs inside okro soup is OK like that
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by pocohantas(f): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
folake4u:

Abeg o, one Nairalander when there, came back and commited suicide. Make she run Cambodia for us. 🤲🤲🤲🤲
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lungdick:
dem don learn business from UK, USA, and canada.

Uk especially. They want to collect their share from our japa crew.

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by quickly: 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
Make una go na Taliban ppl Dey run the place
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by folake4u(f): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
pocohantas:

Abeg o, one Nairalander when there, came back and commited suicide. Make she run Cambodia for us. 🤲🤲🤲🤲

Wetin special about Cambodia na?
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Smartguyboy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
promise4040:
Nigerians go use their own go spoil show for others and themselves because Kazakhstan na European country.

Japa things are now on everybody's mind.

Na Asia not Europe bro.
They are call Eurasia but not officially European country.

7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) / Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) / Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway