Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas (43276 Views)

My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad / Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Juju70(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
Karlovich:
Their citizens are fleeing to Russia, no one should go there only to end up regretting the decision.

And where did you get this info! Liar una go just dey talk! I left there a few days ago and it's even the Russians who are trying to flee there. Although there is corruption there like 9ja there is massive investment going on.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by SpatialKing(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
As an Igbo person
I'm warning my Igbo brothers and sisters to please stay off drugs and in legal substances in that country...

2 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Shimbo96(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:
By this time next year, only old people would remain in Nigeria as all the youths would have Japa to escape the great Tinubulation.

This I have seen.
wéré, you see nothing.

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by LOVEGINO(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
promise4040:
Nigerians go use their own go spoil show for others and themselves because Kazakhstan na European country.

Japa things are now on everybody's mind.
lol. u sabi us finish.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by ojonugba2014(m): 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
Shithole country. I wl prefer my 9ja country anytime any day over that country
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Thegamingorca(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
promise4040:
Nigerians go use their own go spoil show for others and themselves because Kazakhstan na European country.

Wrong
It's an Asian country

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Judolisco(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lungdick:

your comment is funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ino dey lie na
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Eriokanmi: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
Racoon:
Of all countries? Hehehe! I dey laugh!
I remember people saying this in my brother's hostel in 1987 at UI when I visited. They said who would go to Dubai, a desert city , when better countries were begging people to visit them for tourism. The Dubai Tourism was advertised inside a UK based magazine called Readers Digest back then, which someone who travelled on holiday brought to the hostel. They all saw the advert in which one man was seen standing by a camel and said, visit Dubai.

You and I know what Dubai has become today, a desert-turned-modern and prosperous city. It has become a role model of modern day tourism globally where world stars visit on holidays.

With good leadership, dreams do come to realty my friend. It's same Dubai that Nigerians can't enter now, despite our people's huge investments in UAE. They have the best fleet of aircrafts in the world. I had flown their A380, the double-decked aircraft which can fly over 700 passengers at a go twice in the past to LA. We don't have that plane's runway in Nigeria yet. I think only Ghana does, in West Africa.

As an advocate of good Governance, each time I look at some nations who became prominent out of nothing, I feel like weeping for Nigeria. I was in Hungary and their people were begging us to promote their brands in Nigeria saying they're a poor country and they know we have oil money to spend. Nigeria is supposed to be a country of pride to the entire black race and Africa today. But where are we? We're busy promoting corruption and tribalism. Many countries who rose up same time as Nigeria have left us far behind. Our population is supposed to be to our advantage but it not happening. We have the best of climate and land for cultivation but our leaders made the people not to see such potentials.

In our very eyes, just mark it, Kazakhstan that's wooing us today, same way UAE came begging for investment over 3 decades ago, would rise and still leave us behind soon, except we change our leadership and our orientation. It's up to you and I

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
After six months they will stop Nigerians from coming in, useless country but Nigerians can still make things happen there, only God knows how He created Nigerians shall
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Neddstark: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2023
Possessedkid:

It's better to be a slave in a foreign land than being in your father's house and getting mistreated by your house servants

Your philosophy is retarded.

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Itsernie: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
I sabi person wey japa go this country e never even reach 2 months he's coming bk in a body bag.... Heard he was killed by an industrial machine.. if u see how e take slice am ehn
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Prolificgiant(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:
By this time next year, only old people would remain in Nigeria as all the youths would have Japa to escape the great Tinubulation.

This I have seen.
just say southern youth,the northern youth don't have the Japa syndrome
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Pepperdemisback: 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
ednut1:
https://www.nairaland.com/7896129/police-detain-12-illegal-nigerians Same country few days ago
Go and read again. Tourists with e Visas, not illegal migrants and acclaimed developers hiding in caves when their stays have expired.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Any country that ends with stan is a NO for me... smiley

Kazakhstan
Tajikistan
Uzbekistan
Kyrgyzstan
Turkmenistan
Afghanistan
Pakistan.

Its either Turkmenistan or Kazakhstan that brutalise women... either one of the them.. is not woman friendly... they deal with women like Iran... so take note!!. The authorities dont do much 4 women...
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
Possessedkid:

It's better to be a slave in a foreign land than being in your father's house and getting mistreated by your house servants

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by sorepco(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Please remove Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan from your list as those are practically relatively wealthy Countries one can hustle. Though most are Muslim countries but not like Pakistan Muslim.

GanagiBitrus:

Kazakhstan
Tajikistan
Uzbekistan
Kyrgyzstan
Turkmenistan
Afghanistan
Pakistan.

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Whytelyon(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
promise4040:

Who tell you say na Europe ?
You know where Kazakhstan day? People way break out from Russia.
Kazakhstan na Asia sir.

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Dannydrums889: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Goodajim:
I swear down. Make they keep am coming
Rwanda, Kenya and Kazakhstan
But make Nigerians no go spoil things for there
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Whytelyon(m): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
sorepco:
Please remove Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan from your list as those are practically relatively wealthy Countries one can hustle. Though most are Muslim countries but not like Pakistan Muslim.

The naira is more than the Uzbek som
It's just a good country for tourism. Nothing else. Kazakhstan is okay. Turkmenistan has most cash amongst the list you mentioned.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Banbanna(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
Europe dey get Europe. Those are the the backwaters of Eastern Europe. They're supposed to be an Asian country. They just managed to squeeze them into Europe following the dissolution of the Soviet Union.
osazsky:
its a European country

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by ogahshtu: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
Possessedkid:

You made a serious point but.....you for do ya face well naw,,,,,,be calming down it's well, at least we can go there and try luck maybe from there enter Canada sef

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by ogahshtu: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Kazakhstan
Tajikistan
Uzbekistan
Kyrgyzstan
Turkmenistan
Afghanistan
Pakistan.

Were they made from Satan or something
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Sholaosho: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Kazakhstan
Tajikistan
Uzbekistan
Kyrgyzstan
Turkmenistan
Afghanistan
Pakistan.
U forgot Oman

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Alusiizizi(m): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
promise4040:
Kazakhstan is looking to attract more tourists and boost its tourism sector revenue, which has already attracted $860 million of investments in 2023, up 44% from the same period last year.

According to the Minister of Tourism and Sports Yermek Marzhikpayev, over three million Kazakh citizens travelled within the country in the first half of the year, 400,000 more than last year. He also revealed that the country is looking to attract 9 million domestic tourists and 1.4 million foreign tourists before the end of 2023.

“We need breakthrough projects in the tourism sector,” Marzhikpayev said. “Over the past three years, investments worth $4 billion have been attracted to the industry. More than 400 facilities have been built, and nearly 7,000 permanent jobs have been created.”

Marzhikpayev also stressed the importance of integrating local historical monuments, picturesque natural landscapes, and other historical heritage into tourism products. He also called for simplifying the stay of foreign tourists in Kazakhstan and digitizing the entire range of services for domestic tourism

Nigerians can now enter Kazakhstan without visas.

As part of its efforts to attract more foreign tourists, Kazakhstan has announced that Nigerians will now be able to enter the country without visas for short stays (tourism). However, it is still required to obtain an electronic travel authorization (eTA or eVisa) before entering Kazakhstan.

The eTA is a quick and easy online application process that takes only a few minutes to complete. Nigerians can apply for an eTA on the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan.

With the introduction of the eTA, Nigerians can now plan their trips to Kazakhstan with more confidence and ease. This is a positive development for both countries, as it will promote tourism and cultural exchange.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/kazakhstan-opens-doors-to-visitors-nigerians-can-now-enter-without-visas/

Japa crew, God don butter una bread ooo!
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by GanagiBitrus: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
Squirrel1:
coming from someone who hasn't crossed any boarder. Lol. Nigerians too like standard for were evno de
That's being too presumptuous about me. Anyway you are wrong - I've travelled outside Nigeria & the continent.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by patrickcollins: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
osazsky:
its a European country
They are not, part of European countries, they are junior brother to Russia but it's a very useless country

2 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by HartetarLee001: 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
emperor4love:
guy if u get u.s,Germany or Australia, update dey mk we share fund
What’s your siggy?
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by 8stargeneral: 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
obiekunie01:
them wan collect their share from our japa crew.

na when u don enter you go realise say thm no dey allow foreigners work in kazastan.

Even cleaner job them no go let yo do.
what of Qatar?
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by BreconHills(m): 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Deceive yourself. 2024-5 will see reverse migration.
Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by HartetarLee001: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
Juju70:

And where did you get this info! Liar una go just dey talk! I left there a few days ago and it's even the Russians who are trying to flee there. Although there is corruption there like 9ja there is massive investment going on.
Kazakhstan is a very good country bro. It’s the corruption over there that finished their economy

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by Giftsammy4t: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hdhdhdbdv

Re: Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas by wiseoneking: 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
freemanq:
Another slave trade loading unfortunately Nigerians are the victim. Plz no body should travel there oyibo can't give you anything for free
Is there anything you are getting free from your Fathers land called Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) / Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu / Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.