Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? (6208 Views)

Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by kmaster007: 10:42am On Nov 03, 2023
Fact
shagasha:
You shouldn't love such a girl. If she comes back she's gonna play with your head. When you finally date her you will be begging her all through the relationship. Ignore her, if she tries to come back Bleep her very well without emotions and dump her when you are owk. Let me warn you again... NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH SUCH A GIRL
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by badboyTee(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
ITbomb:

grin A liability looking for permission first before you recoup your investment grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by Anabosee(m): 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
U are a being unreasonable, someone initiate something, u move further, she start vexing, you come de beg her.
Are you normal?
U go always be like this, until you realize you are the prize 🏆.
Develop urself join.
Just lock up, and face ur studies.
She may come back to you.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by badboyTee(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
Anabosee:
U are a being unreasonable, someone initiate something, u move further, she start vexing, you come de beg her.
Are you normal?
U go always be like this, until you realize you are the prize 🏆.
Develop urself join.
Just lock up, and face ur studies.
She may come back to you.
hmmm.... smiley
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by Atolu01: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2023
Rapist thread. Next time, hopefully there won't be one, or with another person, hopefully, that won't happen either; don't ask for permission naw. Another person's body is supposedly yours to joke around with. Stupid set of incredibly self-centered sick creatures.
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by badboyTee(m): 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
Atolu01:
Rapist thread. Next time, hopefully there won't be one, or with another person, hopefully, that won't happen either; don't ask for permission naw. Another person's body is supposedly yours to joke around with. Stupid set of incredibly self-centered sick creatures.
wink wink
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by Atolu01: 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
badboyTee:
wink wink

undecided. Mtchew.
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by badboyTee(m): 8:37am On Nov 04, 2023
luvgurl:
Next time keep ur finger where it should be.
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by badboyTee(m): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2023
luvgurl:
where should it be? undecided
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by Postinor: 9:14am On Nov 04, 2023
luvgurl:
in ur pussy I guess
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by Lamas2012(m): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2023
badboyTee:
Hello Matured Nairalanders,
Advice needed on this.....

Me and my bae been dating for awhile though we met online so when we resumed to school we don't really get to meet.
She is always claiming the serious student using lessons, tutorials and all as excuses .Each time I push us to get to meet up it one excuse to the other.

Boom finally we met accidentally last month, one thing led to another she came to my lodge 30 minutes into our conversation she initiated the kiss we started kissing and I was pressing her boobs , I couldn't take the romance longer then I went down to finger her then she got really annoyed, she stood up that she was leaving I tried telling her not to see me as a playboy (cause am cute though many people perceive me to be a womanizer for that) and in my life she's the second girl have ever loved. She didn't even heed my plea she vexed off wear her cloths back I tried following her to persuade her off the impression she might have of me, she just shouted at me to go back, I followed her she was hesitant that she will trek home i told her to take a bike after several begging she heeded
She took a bike which I paid for I texted her after that to be sure she's gotten home. She didn't reply I called she didn't pick

I texted her on Whatsapp all my texts were all ([I]am sorry for what happened[/I] )after that she read my texts and didn't reply my texts later on she replied with "next time ask for my permission first".

Then about a week later, she asked me for 2k which at that time have exhausted all funds with me which I declined that I don't have anything on me,
We kept talking then all of a sudden she stops picking my call, replying my text, she posts on status each time I text her to show me she's online that she isn't replying intentionally,

Please was my move about her showing all I wanted was sex and what can I do to get her back cause I really love her or is it all lust?

See how this woman want to make a mumu button out of you bro wise up if she vex leave her and move to the next no time to waste.
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by Karlifate: 10:21am On Nov 04, 2023
badboyTee:

she stood up that she was leaving I tried telling her not to see me as a playboy

Mistake number 1.

I texted her on Whatsapp...

Mistake number 2.

Then about a week later, she asked me for 2k which at that time have exhausted all funds with me which I declined that I don't have anything on me,
We kept talking then all of a sudden she stops picking my call, replying my text, she posts on status each time I text her to show me she's online that she isn't replying intentionally...

She sees that you're desperate for sex & she'll ready to wield the biggest weapon in her arsenal.

Final verdict: Ignore her.
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by Karlifate: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Children self. Read your books, no. They will go about looking for breasts to press and pussies to fucck. Tomorrow, they will graduate with third class and start complaining that no employer responds to their applications. Mtchew

LMAO! đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by Karlifate: 10:41am On Nov 04, 2023
ukaface:

Girls and unnecessary yanga
She initiate kiss, she ask for your permission? Or what was she thinking the kiss would lead to, goodnight kiss? She allow guy to press breast, she no flip, guy went further she Dey vex say she no give permission, is she ment?
She go lion’s den expecting to be pampered? She even play with the mane and tail of the lion and she didn’t want a return of love? She Dey joke

About the 2k, forgerit that girl wan chop your money, she is not in for love.
Imagine, na 2k she Dey vex for sef
.mtcheeeew

If you know what’s good for you, you better leave her and show her two can play the game.i know my gender after she doesn’t get the attention from you anymore she go send ‘ I knew it, you were never real’
Just reply ‘ your papa’ to her

đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by badboyTee(m): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
Atolu01:

undecided. Mtchew.
Fvck off
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by badboyTee(m): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
AfroKnight:
You made a very big mistake and I hope it wouldn’t come back to bite you in the butt.

You apologised in a text message even after you stopped just like she wanted.

You got involved with someone who can ruin your life and you gave her the tools to do it.

She weaponised her body.

If you’re unfortunate to meet another woman like her, don’t apologise for pre-intimacy. If you got carried away and feel the need to say sorry, do it in person and make sure she is not recording you. Your “sorry” can be taken out of context and used as a confession to ruin you. Don’t let a woman weaponise her consent.

Leave her alone and forget her. Avoid her.

Protect yourself from women who ensnare men with sexual advances only to stop midway. Once that happens, cut off all communication with her. She is dangerous.
noted
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by fineberry(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
ukaface:

She initiate kiss, she ask for your permission? Or what was she thinking the kiss would lead to, goodnight kiss? She allow guy to press breast, she no flip, guy went further she Dey vex say she no give permission, is she ment?
She go lion’s den expecting to be pampered? She even play with the mane and tail of the lion and she didn’t want a return of love? She Dey joke

.mtcheeeew

If you know what’s good for you, you better leave her and show her two can play the game.i know my gender after she doesn’t get the attention from you anymore she go send ‘ I knew it, you were never real’
you no street....you na area. You legit

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by gfon(m): 6:50am On Nov 05, 2023
Reminderz:
she used intimacy or let me say the illusion of intimacy to manipulate you... since she see say you don fall for the scope, na to use am against you... next thing billing or making you do the unthinkable... you were now begging her? for what? as per wetin? are you that weak? you con dey chase her? you wey you suppose don throway eye the time she begin to show attitude, that will put her in her place... now you've put her on a pedestal and allowed her to look down on you... she will see you as a weak man from now on...

you were not wrong for asking or going for sex as per the man you are... if she didn't wanna do such, she wouldn't have visited you... but my advice is Mr man, stay away from fornication...
the guy too mumu, he fell for that useless primary 2 trick lol. Nah just avenue to use pussy manipulate am the babe do, and like the weak man that he his, he got hooked. đŸ˜Ș
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by Atolu01: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
badboyTee:
Fvck off

Fvck yourself off, silly rapist.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by DonroxyII: 9:44am On Nov 06, 2023
badboyTee:
Hello Matured Nairalanders,
Advice needed on this.....

Me and my bae been dating for awhile though we met online so when we resumed to school we don't really get to meet.
She is always claiming the serious student using lessons, tutorials and all as excuses .Each time I push us to get to meet up it one excuse to the other.

Boom finally we met accidentally last month, one thing led to another she came to my lodge 30 minutes into our conversation she initiated the kiss we started kissing and I was pressing her boobs , I couldn't take the romance longer then I went down to finger her then she got really annoyed, she stood up that she was leaving I tried telling her not to see me as a playboy (cause am cute though many people perceive me to be a womanizer for that) and in my life she's the second girl have ever loved. She didn't even heed my plea she vexed off wear her cloths back I tried following her to persuade her off the impression she might have of me, she just shouted at me to go back, I followed her she was hesitant that she will trek home i told her to take a bike after several begging she heeded
She took a bike which I paid for I texted her after that to be sure she's gotten home. She didn't reply I called she didn't pick

I texted her on Whatsapp all my texts were all ([I]am sorry for what happened[/I] )after that she read my texts and didn't reply my texts later on she replied with "next time ask for my permission first".

We kept talking then all of a sudden she stops picking my call, replying my text, she posts on status each time I text her to show me she's online that she isn't replying intentionally,

Please was my move about her showing all I wanted was sex and what can I do to get her back cause I really love her or is it all lust?
Teenage age is not meant for Dating because You are still a Boy not yet dusted & Dirtied-Moulded into a Man ... Simply face your studies & Leave woman matter till your Matured Age ......

Imagine Your Age Grade Pessing Your Mumu Button Anyhow 😳.....

You are On Emotions, She is On Sense .... She get Sense Pass You .... Reverse Her Sense By Showing Less Care & She would be the one craving your Attentions......

Bro, If You keep on Reversing & Playing Counterintuitive Games .... It will affect your mental Prowess for Studying & Na so People dey fail exams ....

Men are meant to Date Girls/Ladies/Women
Not Boys .... It's Obvious You can't handle her Feminine Magma! ....

Anyway, She will help Mould Your Manhood Don't just Hate Women Afterwards .... grin
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by DonroxyII: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2023
AfroKnight:
You made a very big mistake and I hope it wouldn’t come back to bite you in the butt.

You apologised in a text message even after you stopped just like she wanted.

You got involved with someone who can ruin your life and you gave her the tools to do it.

She weaponised her body.

If you’re unfortunate to meet another woman like her, don’t apologise for pre-intimacy. If you got carried away and feel the need to say sorry, do it in person and make sure she is not recording you. Your “sorry” can be taken out of context and used as a confession to ruin you. Don’t let a woman weaponise her consent.

Leave her alone and forget her. Avoid her.

Protect yourself from women who ensnare men with sexual advances only to stop midway. Once that happens, cut off all communication with her. She is dangerous.
She ain't Dangerous ... no Scare the Kid ...

She is just playing on His Stupidities(Naivety) cheesy ... If She Meet OG, She will collect money from Op & Give Am.

Dem dey call am "Collect Money from Opay, Use am Pay Palmpay" !
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by DonroxyII: 9:54am On Nov 06, 2023
luminouz:

Classic manipulation tactic. It's called the rope-a-dope plus reverse psychology technique.
Infact, I can predict what will happen in the next coming days for you.

But should I? I am tired of advising men who are ignorant of female nature because they don't want to learn. But I will do you one small favour.

1. Don't call or text her EVER AGAIN until she calls you first and then you do something(which is number 2)
2. To know the reason for 1, join the redpill thread and put your story there and I(and the OGs) there will have your back. We will teach you what to do.
The Op Na Boy na grin ..

All these Under 18s wey wan do what their uncles did grin ....That girl just want to help him Mould Manhood .... Girls are badass in training boys into Men ...

Laslas, You Shaa Fvck Up .... Redpill Would turn the Innocent Op into Adult Boy 👩 not a Man ....

Why can't you adult Boys just groom someone from SIMPing into Man .....

Build Manhood ... Real Masculinity Energies With Testosterone Flowing like Pacific Oceans Inside of You .... Build Manliness & Command Your World into Orderliness!

Redpill is simply a Crazy Dude for Boys Maturing into Adult Boy đŸ€Ș 😜.... Only Adult Boys Follow Women into Playing Stewpid Games & Cards .... !

Be a Man By Putting her in her place if she misbehaves ... Reward her loyalty if she abides ... Let her go if she wanna leave.... Lobatan!
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by badboyTee(m): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
DonroxyII:
The Op Na Boy na grin ..

All these Under 18s wey wan do what their uncles did grin ....That girl just want to help him Mould Manhood .... Girls are badass in training boys into Men ...

Laslas, You Shaa Fvck Up .... Redpill Would turn the Innocent Op into Adult Boy 👩 not a Man ....

Why can't you adult Boys just groom someone from SIMPing into Man .....

Build Manhood ... Real Masculinity Energies With Testosterone Flowing like Pacific Oceans Inside of You .... Build Manliness & Command Your World into Orderliness!

Redpill is simply a Crazy Dude for Boys Maturing into Adult Boy đŸ€Ș 😜.... Only Adult Boys Follow Women into Playing Stewpid Games & Cards .... !

Be a Man By Putting her in her place if she misbehaves ... Reward her loyalty if she abides ... Let her go if she wanna leave.... Lobatan!
learning....
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by DonroxyII: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
badboyTee:
learning....
Welcome Jhare ... Don't Follow that Luminouz He will Wrecked You ....

As for the Girl ... Just smile & let her be .. She will come begging telling you you just bown her side .. Now establish your Manhood from there ... Don't ever complain to a woman neither Must You Lament Nor Be Harsh ....

Your heart will race, Your Brain will feel hot .. You will feel some changes within You ... Never be Afraid .. The Hormones of Simping is packing off while Hormone of Manhood is Taking Over ...

Like Change of Guards in Military... Simping will Destroy You ... Manhood will Help You, Your Family & Our Society !

Redpill will make You See Women as "Competitions" ... You Don't Compete with What You are Meant & Charged by Nature to Protect & Guard .... You Don't Compete With What You are Charged to Manned!

She is the Custodian of Your Future Generations, The Vessels through which Your Soul Shall Be Birthed & Manifest Further Souls Upon Earth .. She is a Woman & The Pvssy Through which Your Dick shall be Oiled .. You don't Want to Messed Her Up Nor Overpamper Her ... You Just Want to Manned-Up & Step Up Your Duties!

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
You did nothing wrong.

She kissed you, did she take permission from you before kissing you?

You took it a step further and she is asking of permission, leave the lady you have tried to beg .
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by Joshmuch: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
ukaface:

.mtcheeeew

listen to this woman or man!

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by ukaface(f): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
Joshmuch:
listen to this woman or man!
huh??
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by Bornboy4: 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
You young men should let toto breathe!
The moment you see a lady, the next thing you will want to reach out to is her toto. Wetin toto go do una go be like Covid-19.
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by badboyTee(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
DonroxyII:
Welcome Jhare ... Don't Follow that Luminouz He will Wrecked You ....

As for the Girl ... Just smile & let her be .. She will come begging telling you you just bown her side .. Now establish your Manhood from there ... Don't ever complain to a woman neither Must You Lament Nor Be Harsh ....

Your heart will race, Your Brain will feel hot .. You will feel some changes within You ... Never be Afraid .. The Hormones of Simping is packing off while Hormone of Manhood is Taking Over ...

Like Change of Guards in Military... Simping will Destroy You ... Manhood will Help You, Your Family & Our Society !

Redpill will make You See Women as "Competitions" ... You Don't Compete with What You are Meant & Charged by Nature to Protect & Guard .... You Don't Compete With What You are Charged to Manned!

She is the Custodian of Your Future Generations, The Vessels through which Your Soul Shall Be Birthed & Manifest Further Souls Upon Earth .. She is a Woman & The Pvssy Through which Your Dick shall be Oiled .. You don't Want to Messed Her Up Nor Overpamper Her ... You Just Want to Manned-Up & Step Up Your Duties!
grin grin
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by DonroxyII: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
badboyTee:
grin grin
Weyrey !
I Understand You But We shall do it for the Generations!
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by badboyTee(m): 7:09am On Nov 07, 2023
Bornboy4:
You young men should let toto breathe!
The moment you see a lady, the next thing you will want to reach out to is her toto. Wetin toto go do una go be like Covid-19.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? by badboyTee(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Atolu01:
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Spouse Participate In BBA Stargame Because Of $200,000? / To Hook Up With Rich Sugar Mummy/daddy In Nigeria Join Me Here / When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.