Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) (40855 Views)

My Salary Has Finished / Reasons Why I Don't Tell People My Salary / Know The Difference Between Gross And Net Salary Before The Job Offer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by CodeTemplar: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2023
I don t believe this OP. That money can do more even in Bonny Island.
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by OGgreatness: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2023
kenbee:
If this is your reality, how honest, dedicated and hard working are you?

I can offer you a better job but down here in Port Harcourt.
Am interested ma. what part of port harcourt and how much. 07055
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by smartemperor042: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2023
Lolz......he never see anything! By January your salary will not be enough for your tfair home on a payday. Nonsense!

See the kind of people that we argue with on Nairaland. They will criticize Rufai Oseni for calling out Tinubu who is using a borrowed money to buy Yacht. Another stupid fellow will tell them that it's for the Navy. When did Yacht become a war ship? Shameless people, backward nation.

Once he's from my tribe, I'm happy and ready to defend him, even if I'm suffering.

Stupid Nigerian youths.

gfon:
the guy nah strong tinubu supporter

2 Likes

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by cunny88(m): 11:40am On Nov 03, 2023
handsomeyinka:
So you mean you are getting paid $11 / month?

Such a wicked nation..

I will recommend you learn a vocational trade.

My mechanic in Nigeria just charged me #15k yesterday to replace set of brake pads (Labour only) on one of my tokunbo car for sale .

How would you cope with transportation ,feeding, family demands, girlfriend expenses for blow jobs, church tithes and offerings,phone bill,personal expenses and savings with #12,800.

This definitely not a job.
You will definitely make more money on side hustles..
May God Help Us.
please what's the make of the car..... 15k to replace brake pads is outrageous. Mechanics do it for almost free. It's one of the simplest things to do

1 Like

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Confirm4real(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2023
Hope you didn't vote for APC sha before I say my mind concerning your case grin
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Easyincome24: 11:41am On Nov 03, 2023
This is bad considering how the economy is bitting. However, this job is what you have presently.
People may ask you to quit but do they have something you can get engaged in?

In my opinion, you need a better job. I don't know what skill you have, this current job is not sustainable.
While you are doing the cleaning job, try to be sociable to people. Perhaps you can get a daily tip. You can also offer home service like laundry, house cleaning for workers who are usually busy. Be flexible as the money is what matters at this moment.

Whatever comes up, try to save with thrift collectors (trusted hands) or cooperative. After some months they can give you loans. Look out for a profitable business like POS with lower risk. Then you can quit.

Don't forget, help from people is what you need at the moment. You can't quit to go learn work except you have someone bankrolling you.

Also ensure to update us how it fair for you on your pursuit.

1 Like

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by atinga1: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2023
Ndị I'll teach Peter Obi a lesson😂

1 Like

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by marksleek2584(m): 11:42am On Nov 03, 2023
kenbee:

I'm interested
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Anijay1212(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2023
talk2hb1:

What took you so long?
I finished mine before collecting it
grin grin grin
angry
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Adeshinau98: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2023
This one na slave no be work
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by IgOga(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2023
yaseer111:
Good morning all Nairalanders!

The title seems funny, right? Well, na reality. I received my salary yesterday in the evening 7pm or thereabouts but before 6am this morning it has finished.

Na only 5cups of rice, 3cups of garri and 2cups of beans with grandnut oil i bought the money don finish. No even for Maggi and sugar can you imagine? This Life no balance shaa

Some private companies are slave masters they don't care about minimum wage na only nlc dey make noise.

Send me your account number

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Never4getU: 11:50am On Nov 03, 2023
Grit2943:
This should be under crime section and not career section.

Some employers are very heartless.
#12,850 for a whole month.

Op please seek for another job.
As if it's easy to change job to a better one.. degree holders are mostly driving keke or mini bus. U must know someone who knows another one b4 job is possible for u

1 Like

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by regenerateman(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2023
In any position you find yourself, just give Glory to God. In this country, somebody is receiving N12,850.00 as monthly salary.

1 Like

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Evolutionism: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2023
The things that are happening in Nigeria is not happening elsewhere in the World.

I remained FIRMED on my decision.

3 Likes

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Chemlite: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Even NYSC corpers earn more than 12k. You need deliverance, the dark forces have covered your glory.
This I have seen.

You're compared him to NYSC without asking his/her qualifications?

The pay is small but don't forget employers are also struggling(looking for ways) to survive without sacking employees.

The economy is in mess!
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Average9jaman: 11:55am On Nov 03, 2023
Please someone should offer the man a beta job

1 Like

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2023
Polland5:
Aa

Is better than you scammer now, atlist he is doing a legit work

1 Like

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Pickmycall: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
talk2hb1:

What took you so long?
You borrow money from loan sharks and as soon as your employer credit you the money vanish.
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by Pickmycall: 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
Grit2943:

The cleaning agency will receive ₦30k from it client and pay him half of it after removing taxes.

1 Like

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by soccerlite: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Why are you calling them slave masters?
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by soccerlite: 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
Adeshinau98:
This one na slave no be work

Something he wholly accepted

It shows he's satisfied with the salary
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
yaseer111:
cleaner
Baba stop work 4 dat place at once!

Na juju?

Cleaners are paid at least #30k in Benin here!
angry
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by emperor4love(m): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lastmankc:
O boy! Things dey happen ooo,and I am collecting over 400k with possible increment by December.And the money is not even enough for me and my family.Are you married?
na remote work
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by EjehDtiger: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
FaceTanke:
Na wa o

That one na sapa-ry

🥴

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Even NYSC corpers earn more than 12k. You need deliverance, the dark forces have covered your glory.

This I have seen.
MOG don drop quote!

Op, com 4 deliverance!
grin

1 Like

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by NwaliE01: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
kenbee:

What about me ? grin
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by ChelseaArmy(m): 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
kenbee:

pls help him bro

1 Like

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by article1: 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Give God the glory, your own better. There are people who do not even have any hope of salary. Dey thank God for your own

1 Like

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by henrydav: 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Are you a sales boy or sales man? Make we know how to help you

2 Likes

Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by clems88(m): 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
yaseer111:
Good morning all Nairalanders!

The title seems funny, right? Well, na reality. I received my salary yesterday in the evening 7pm or thereabouts but before 6am this morning it has finished.

Na only 5cups of rice, 3cups of garri and 2cups of beans with grandnut oil i bought the money don finish. No even for Maggi and sugar can you imagine? This Life no balance shaa

Some private companies are slave masters they don't care about minimum wage na only nlc dey make noise.
after voting rubbish you are here complaining angry
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by dannyspeejay(m): 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
talk2hb1:

What took you so long?
Wahala collect Mile stone for my yard grin
Re: I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) by cooljude(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Grit2943:

This is beyond bad, this is wickedness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer / Unions To Shut Down Banks Nationwide From January 2, 2020 / Kogi Civil Servant Who Returned N1.78m Excess Salary Speaks (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.