Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel (16762 Views)

PDP: Adeleke Optimistic, Babayemi Mum Over Court Ruling / Ohanaeze Keeps Mum Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-arrest / Qasem Soleimani: Buhari Keeps Mum Over Assassination Of General, 72 Hours After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Gerhards: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emuforlife1:

There's already a growing number of Muslims in the East, I know this hurt you so much. Read my lips, There's nothing you can do
grincheesy

They seek to extinguish the light of Allah with
their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect
His light, even if the disbelievers hate it

Quran 9 vs 32
Allahu Akbar

A growing number of Muslims in the South East or do you mean North East? keep deceiving yourself, like the earlier comment said, carry your head slamming nonsense enter South East let's see if you will make it back home in pieces
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by tsdarkside(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
99thEnemy:

Why can't you just read and pass in peace. I didn't talk to you in the first place.

shattap....its a free forum....

i can quote anybody....
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by tsdarkside(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
Gerhards:

A growing number of Muslims in the South East or do you mean North East? keep deceiving yourself, like the earlier comment said, carry your head slamming nonsense enter South East let's see if you will make it back home in pieces

very smart to be threatnin people....

olodo south east....
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by 99thEnemy(m): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
tsdarkside:

i can quote anybody....
Well, espect to swallow the truth well soaked in bitter-leaf juice.

I bet you'll enjoy it. grin
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by tsdarkside(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
99thEnemy:

Well, espect to swallow the truth well soaked in bitter-leaf juice.

I bet you'll enjoy it. grin

bring it....i like banters....
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Gerhards: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
tsdarkside:

very smart to be threatnin people....

olodo south east....

No threat in my comment, there's no place for your terrorists in the South East, so get it into your skull
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Gerhards: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
tsdarkside:

i can quote anybody....

I always knew you are one of those head slammer terrorist claiming south south grin
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by tsdarkside(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Gerhards:

No threat in my comment, there's no place for your terrorists in the South East, so get it into your skull

you are the terrorists....terrorisin nigeria for years now....

carry your south eastern states and go....!!
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by tsdarkside(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
Gerhards:

I always knew you are one of those head slammer terrorist claiming south south grin

i am christian....idioot....
but not christian like you....

we are not the same....
muslims are startin to figure it out themselves now too....

their is nothing you can say to me....
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Wahabfuture: 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
tsdarkside:

i am christian....idioot....
but not christian like you....

Mugu!! you can continue to deny it but we know you have black spot on your forehead lol grin grin
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by ottersberger(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
There is no contradiction in the man's words. Does the Nigerian Army emblem not have an Arabic inscription?.
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by tsdarkside(m): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Mugu!! you can continue to deny it but we know you have black spot on your forehead lol grin grin

how did you find that out....black spot is not only on my forehead....

am covered entirely in black....
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Wahabfuture: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
tsdarkside:

how did you find that out....black spot is not only on my forehead....

am covered entirely in black....

Na today we know you for here defending your fellow head slammers
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by tsdarkside(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Na today we know you for here defending your fellow head slammers

go hug a danfo....
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Paracetamol01: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
Any body who had a photo shoot with him need to be arrested and question
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Xpol: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
Racoon:
How will the top military authority speak when they share the same fanatical ideological inspiration, beliefs, and indoctrination with this terrorists? Was this not how Isah Pantami, Adebayo Shittu were advocating for Osama Bin Laden yet were made ministers under the Buhari govt?

This is the lawless country one is unfortunate to share nationality with fanatics terrorists and their supporters in govt who openly insult the sensibility of people.

Now, in what capacity is this terrorists visiting the NAF? The Nigerian Air Force personnel that posed with him in that photo were fully aware of the secular nature of the Nigerian state but chose to go welcome the guest of the Sultan

Meanwhile, innocent Christians who attended conference in tandem with their religious convictions were termed terrorists and have been incarnated. God please why?
I Know you wished to write "incarcerated"
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by asanausana91: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emuforlife1:

But why are you guyz this pained by mere post of a "Fugitive"

Dr. Zakir Naik have engaged in dialogues and debates more than you have ever used your brain.

As a matter of fact, if e sure for you, gather your Pastors and seek an audience with him let see if by Sunday, you will 'feel like going to Church'.

Note: He is currently in Nigeria. Try visiting his Conference to defend your 'Son of God' that is also 'God' grin

Ahahahahaha!! Nairaland issa Comic reliefgringringrin
that son of God is better than the useless Muhammad that all he teaches you guys is terrorism. Check all the Arab countries they are full of terrorists and none of them is under democratic rule.
That rapist that teaches you to slam your head on the ground is the father of terrorism. That useless book called quaran is the book of terrorism.

1 Like

Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Bellotelli: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
Racoon:
https://leadership.ng/dhq-naf-mum-over-indian-fugitive-clerics-fraternity-with-personnel/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Everything una dey take make noise for this country. Make una go ask Dr Naik why him say Muslim Airforce abeg.
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Abemy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Donake: 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
Which of his religious quotations solves community peace or send poor children's school,or bring even human development asides shouting allahu akbar to convert people forcefully?
Emuforlife1:

Dr. Zakir Naik have engaged in dialogues and debates more than you have ever used your brain.

As a matter of fact, if e sure for you, gather your Pastors and seek an audience with him let see if by Sunday, you will 'feel like going to Church'.

Note: He is currently in Nigeria. Try visiting his Conference to defend your 'Son of God' that is also 'God' grin

Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by AOB1: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emuforlife1:

The sultan invited him and the Whole Nigerian Muslims are happy with his visit.
There's nothing internet wailers can do about it. Thousands are trooping to his Conferences so far.
If e sure anybody, make e go where him dey preach go reproach am make we see whether e go see next minute.

Bunch of Online Cowards
why human beings life no get meaning for una side like this, seriously so if anyone go reproach am the person no go see the next minute and you are proud of that?
You guys action are really destroying Islam every day by day
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Banjoramos(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
May Allah protect Muslims against the enemy
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Tyktoker: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
I will this is a Christian cleric visiting eastern Nigerian region - I would have simply alerted the FG to deploy troops and drones for aerial bombing!
Racoon:
https://leadership.ng/dhq-naf-mum-over-indian-fugitive-clerics-fraternity-with-personnel/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Caleb15(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
AbelAbdul:
Good evening everyone. Please who has an experience with Honda Civic 06?
The issue I am facing is the constant cutting of the belt.
I have changed adjuster, rollers and done everything I could but no way.

Check your fly-wheel for any dent and make sure the belts are not too tight
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Wahabfuture: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
tsdarkside:

go hug a danfo....

Stop being ashamed of who you are, in fact that black spot on your forehead is free ticket to all Islamic countries all over the world, nobody will crosscheck you at any border but all muslim are potential terrorist kiss the truthgrin grin
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Akerele44(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emuforlife1:

There was a day I followed one of my Christian friend to the mountain so to cut the long story short...the pastor now told me that am I ready to accept Jesus Christ as my lord and creator..my reply was I am ready to accept the person that creates Jesus as my lord and creator and all of them opened there mouth without saying anything

I told them that Jesus died but he’s coming back but God would never die because he’s the one on throne
Na so those pastors opened there mouth without closing it
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Wahabfuture: 1:01am On Nov 04, 2023
Akerele44:

There was a day I followed one of my Christian friend to the mountain so to cut the long story short...the pastor now told me that am I ready to accept Jesus Christ as my lord and creator..my reply was I am ready to accept the person that creates Jesus as my lord and creator and all of them opened there mouth without saying anything

I told them that Jesus died but he’s coming back but God would never die because he’s the one on throne
Na so those pastors opened there mouth without closing it

Boring story, look for a better story
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Patriotsleague: 1:25am On Nov 04, 2023
We need a response from our air force, frolicking with such a divisive evil man is dangerous to our internal security.
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by OutOfTheAshes(m): 2:05am On Nov 04, 2023
Emuforlife1:

There's already a growing number of Muslims in the East, I know this hurt you so much. Read my lips, There's nothing you can do
grincheesy

They seek to extinguish the light of Allah with
their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect
His light, even if the disbelievers hate it

Quran 9 vs 32
Allahu Akbar

You actually know what I can do. Come to IMO state first and shout Allah Akbar if your head won't be decapitated from your neck. Why do you guy concentrate yourself around army barracks in the SE. I thought said your religion of piss is spreading in the east?. Bunch of terrorists.
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by BrighterSyde: 3:38am On Nov 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Looks more like a sponsored post to embarrass the Sultan and the Islamic cleric during his visit here in Nigeria.

As a Muslim cleric that he is , I am aware that the Indian govt and Hindu national ruling party have been very hostile to muslims in India and if he is here to see the Sultan,it must have been cleared by the authorities. They should free the man and the Sultan jor, they pose no security threat to Nigeria.

The Sultan himself is a retired Military officer and would be fully aware that the cleric's presence on Nigeria will pose no risk to our national security.
God bless Nigeria. Check my signature for free stuffs!

See how you avoided the fact that he referred to the NaF as Muslim and the immigrations as Muslim immigration. The bias is too obvious
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Nooner: 3:52am On Nov 04, 2023
Emuforlife1:

Before Islam, Christianity has been in existence. Stop spilling nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diya And Adisa Already Pardoned In 1999 - Official Gazette Reveals / ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.