Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel (16686 Views)

PDP: Adeleke Optimistic, Babayemi Mum Over Court Ruling / Ohanaeze Keeps Mum Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-arrest / Qasem Soleimani: Buhari Keeps Mum Over Assassination Of General, 72 Hours After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by tsdarkside(m): 4:03am On Nov 04, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Stop being ashamed of who you are, in fact that black spot on your forehead is free ticket to all Islamic countries all over the world, nobody will crosscheck you at any border but all muslim are potential terrorist kiss the truthgrin grin

mumu....
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by patosky55(m): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2023
Emuforlife1:

But why are you guyz this pained by mere post of a "Fugitive"

Dr. Zakir Naik have engaged in dialogues and debates more than you have ever used your brain.

As a matter of fact, if e sure for you, gather your Pastors and seek an audience with him let see if by Sunday, you will 'feel like going to Church'.

Note: He is currently in Nigeria. Try visiting his Conference to defend your 'Son of God' that is also 'God' grin

Ahahahahaha!! Nairaland issa Comic reliefgringringrin
I want the debate with u, am open to the debate with u, i am a Christian and u are a Muslim, which day are u ready
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2023
EmeeNaka:
The defence headquarters may not want to be drawn into the pettiness of idiotic Islamic cleric, who thrives in conflicts and violence

As simple as ABC, don't give life to meaningless talk.
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by LongT(m): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2023
Chinjo2:
This is exactly what the muslim muslim ticket was meant to achieve. So brace yourself for more of it in the coming days.
Exactly my thought. We should brace up for more of this nonsense.😎
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Emuforlife1: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2023
Gerhards:

A growing number of Muslims in the South East or do you mean North East? keep deceiving yourself, like the earlier comment said, carry your head slamming nonsense enter South East let's see if you will make it back home in pieces
There's nothing you guyz can do. Y'all are online Cowards. Keyboard Warriors at best.
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Emuforlife1: 11:09am On Nov 04, 2023
asanausana91:
that son of God is better than the useless Muhammad that all he teaches you guys is terrorism. Check all the Arab countries they are full of terrorists and none of them is under democratic rule.
That rapist that teaches you to slam your head on the ground is the father of terrorism. That useless book called quaran is the book of terrorism.
Oh! He is the son of God now, is he no longer Godgringrin
Bunch of Confusionistscheesy
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Emuforlife1: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2023
Donake:
Which of his religious quotations solves community peace or send poor children's school,or bring even human development asides shouting allahu akbar to convert people forcefully?
That's yours to find out.
Convert people forcefully cheesycheesy
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Babalola0920: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2023
thorpido:
Why can't you be coherent?

In a world were 80% of redeemers come from muslim home grin and you think that isn't coherent.

If any CHRISTIAN child turn muslim and absolute embargo no stress !
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Emuforlife1: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2023
OutOfTheAshes:

You actually know what I can do. Come to IMO state first and shout Allah Akbar if your head won't be decapitated from your neck. Why do you guy concentrate yourself around army barracks in the SE. I thought said your religion of piss is spreading in the east?. Bunch of terrorists.
You are just a single, inconsequential nonentity. The best you can do is hit and run. If you misbehave, your whole village will be wiped out and HEAVEN WILL NOT FALL in this Country.

You are just another Online Coward. Keyboard Warrior at best
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Emuforlife1: 11:31am On Nov 04, 2023
patosky55:

I want the debate with u, am open to the debate with u, i am a Christian and u are a Muslim, which day are u ready
Dr. Zakir Naik is in town bro. Go and meet him, I will like to see you explaining somebody as God and 'son of god' at the same timegringrin
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by asanausana91: 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
Emuforlife1:

Oh! He is the son of God now, is he no longer Godgringrin
Bunch of Confusionistscheesy
where is that rapist? Commander of the terrorists. Allah ya tsine ma Muhammad.
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by OutOfTheAshes(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
Emuforlife1:

You are just a single, inconsequential nonentity. The best you can do is hit and run. If you misbehave, your whole village will be wiped out and HEAVEN WILL NOT FALL in this Country.

You are just another Online Coward. Keyboard Warrior at best
Oga come and shout Allah Akbar for my area. You will be looking for your head, and that's a must. Bring your jihad to the SE including your army. Islam will never ever thrive in the SE. Know this and know peace. You think say na only Muslims get madness? You guys are the most religious intolerant people on earth. Spreading Islam by the sword. Causing mayhem and destruction anywhere you go. I'm an online inconsequential nonentity who's inviting an offline warrior who can wipe out my village to come and show me your power in my village. I want see who strong pass. Restrict your madness in the north, SW or even ss.
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Emuforlife1: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
OutOfTheAshes:

Oga come and shout Allah Akbar for my area. You will be looking for your head, and that's a must. Bring your jihad to the SE including your army. Islam will never ever thrive in the SE. Know this and know peace. You think say na only Muslims get madness? You guys are the most religious intolerant people on earth. Spreading Islam by the sword. Causing mayhem and destruction anywhere you go. I'm an online inconsequential nonentity who's inviting an offline warrior who can wipe out my village to come and show me your power in my village. I want see who strong pass. Restrict your madness in the north, SW or even ss.
I'm closer to you than you think. Your worst fear is already happening.
And I repeat, you are just another inconsequential online Coward. At best, a Keyboard warrior.

TAKE THE BACK SEAT PLEASE
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by OutOfTheAshes(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
Emuforlife1:

And I repeat, you are just another inconsequential online Coward. At best, a Keyboard warrior.

grin grin grin
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by OutOfTheAshes(m): 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
Emuforlife1:

Which barrack you dey make I come visit you. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists / Soyinka Backs Patience Jonathan's Appointment As Bayelsa Perm Sec / Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.