Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel (16672 Views)

PDP: Adeleke Optimistic, Babayemi Mum Over Court Ruling / Ohanaeze Keeps Mum Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-arrest / Qasem Soleimani: Buhari Keeps Mum Over Assassination Of General, 72 Hours After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by TUTU147: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
Free2Fly:

Shut up, you hypocritical jhadist

If a controversial Christian preacher comes into Nigeria, snaps pictures with AF officials and post "Christian Air Force" on Twitter, will you intolerant jhadists accept it??

If a group of Christian AF personnel do that with a Jewish preacher, will you imflammable people accept i
Tell yourself the truth.
Don't mind them
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by emonis88: 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Looks more like a sponsored post to embarrass the Sultan and the Islamic cleric during his visit here in Nigeria.

As a Muslim cleric that he is , I am aware that the Indian govt and ruling party have been very hostile to muslims in India and if he is here to see the Sultan,it must have been cleared by the authorities. They should free the man and the Sultan jor, they pose no security threat to Nigeria.

The Sultan himself is a retired Military officer and would be fully aware that the cleric's presence on Nigeria will pose no risk to our national security.
God bless Nigeria. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Spoken like a true Muslim, 🙌🙌🙌
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Emuforlife1: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
Mindlog:

I enjoy working with mentally unstable people, I spent millions and years in different countries to acquire the expertise to effectively work with them and get well paid for it.....if e easy, run am. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is the nearest Neuropsychiatric facility in your area, who knows I may be chanced to meet you there when I go consulting. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :
We are in a parallel universe. I've got nothing to do with 'Mad people '.

At the bolded? It's either you are a woman or a very shallow Man. If you're a man, then it's even more embarrassing. So Petty.
Have a great Day Sir/Ma
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Diligence: 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
What did Mr Babachir call APC again! Islamic party right.

Guz you all should be at alert & seek self, communal & regional protection!
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Mindlog: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emuforlife1:

We are in a parallel universe. I've got nothing to do with 'Mad people '.

At the bolded? It's either you are a woman or a very shallow Man. If you're a man, then it's even more embarrassing. So Petty.
Have a great Day Sir/Ma

Eyah, the disciple of an Indian fugitive. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Popesuccess(m): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
Racoon:
How will the top military authority speak when they share the same fanatical ideological inspiration, beliefs, and indoctrination with this terrorists? Was this not how Isah Pantami, Adebayo Shittu were advocating for Osama Bin Laden yet were made ministers under the Buhari govt?

This is the lawless country one is unfortunate to share nationality with fanatics terrorists and their supporters in govt who openly insult the sensibility of people. Now, in what capacity is this terrorists visiting the NAF?

The Nigerian Air Force personnel that posed with him in that photo were fully aware of the secular nature of the Nigerian state but chose to go welcome the guest of the Sultan

Meanwhile, innocent Christians who attended conference in tandem with their religious convictions were termed terrorists and have been incarnated. God please why?
How come CAN Is keeping quite about this
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by emapeteum(m): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emuforlife1:

But why are you guyz this pained by mere post of a "Fugitive"

Dr. Zakir Naik have engaged in dialogues and debates more than you have ever used your brain.

As a matter of fact, if e sure for you, gather your Pastors and seek an audience with him let see if by Sunday, you will 'feel like going to Church'.

Note: Ge is currently in Nigeria. Try visiting his Conference to defend your 'Son of God' that is also 'God' grin

Ahahahahaha!! Nairaland issa Comic reliefgringringrin
You must be sick.That low IQ Naik who couldn't know rhe difference between hypothesis and theory but always quick to say am a medical doctor is your mentor?How many Christian apologists have called him out for a debate but always decline?Without lies,Islam dies
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by samsononyilo(m): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emuforlife1:

The sultan invited him and the Whole Nigerian Muslims are happy with his visit.
There's nothing internet wailers can do about it. Thousands are trooping to his Conferences so far.
If e sure anybody, make e go where him dey preach go reproach am make we see whether e go see next minute.

Bunch of Online Cowards

LoL, see the kind of people I share the same country with 🤡🤡
Economy is in shambles, but una problem na religion, lol... Why God go just gather plenty stupid people for one country? Wetin we do God? 🤦🏿‍♂️
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by emapeteum(m): 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emuforlife1:

The sultan invited him and the Whole Nigerian Muslims are happy with his visit.
There's nothing internet wailers can do about it. Thousands are trooping to his Conferences so far.
If e sure anybody, make e go where him dey preach go reproach am make we see whether e go see next minute.

Bunch of Online Cowards
Bunch of terrorist. Why wouldn't Nigeria invite a fugitive who has been declared wanted by a sane Country,India
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by ElSudani: 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
This is where the Nigerian media comes in. This is very serious but folks like the retarded Rufai Oseni will choose to spit saliva over trivia issues.
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by OutOfTheAshes(m): 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
Free2Fly:

Nigeria Christians are useless cowards, and i have been saying it!

What a dumb people! The Islamists will never tolerate a tenth of what they accept as normal.

That's why i love Israel. That's the only people that understand these jhadists and and are always ready to give it to them.

Nigerian Christians will soon go into extinction with this lazy and cowardly attitude to crucial issues
Exclude Igbos from that your statement. Let them bring their islamic madness to the SE first. I want to check something.
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Checkwell: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
Favour237:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Anyone that gives money to this man has been fooled.
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by tsdarkside(m): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
western propaganda is not gonna work on nigerians today....

thinkin christian nigerians will fight muslim nigerians is stvpidity....
obi flopped when he tried that before elections....

yes daddy christmas....

kiki....
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Emuforlife1: 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
emapeteum:

Bunch of terrorist. Why wouldn't Nigeria invite a fugitive who has been declared wanted by a sane Country,India
So India is now a sane Country. Kaigringringrin

Nairaland ogringrin
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by tsdarkside(m): 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emuforlife1:

Nairaland ogringrin

kiki.... cheesy cheesy
indians became crusaders....
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Emuforlife1: 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
OutOfTheAshes:

Exclude Igbos from that your statement. Let them bring their islamic madness to the SE first. I want to check something.
There's already a growing number of Muslims in the East, I know this hurt you so much. Read my lips, There's nothing you can do
grincheesy

They seek to extinguish the light of Allah with
their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect
His light, even if the disbelievers hate it

Quran 9 vs 32
Allahu Akbar
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by tsdarkside(m): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emuforlife1:

There's already a growing number of Muslims in the East, I know this hurt you so much. Read my lips, There's nothing you can do
grincheesy

absolutly nothing....i wouldnt advice them now to piss off the muslims today....
they tolerated their south eastern insults for years now....

am even surprised sef....
nigeria has a different type of thinkin muslims....

igbos still plenty in the north till today....
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by emapeteum(m): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emuforlife1:

Nairaland ogringrin
So between India and Nigeria, which of these would a sane human choose?
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by tsdarkside(m): 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
emapeteum:

So between India and Nigeria, which of these would a sane human choose?

migrate to india then....
who is forcin you to stay in nigeria....
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by 99thEnemy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
BOSSkesh:
What is your business
Is it because he’s muslim
He is a known terrorist and jihad indoctrinator, blacklisted in many countries including his own.

He is living in exile (can never set foot in India his country of origin)
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by tsdarkside(m): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
99thEnemy:

He is a known terrorist and jihad indoctrinator, blacklisted in many countries including his own.

He is living in exile (can never set foot in India his country of origin)

look how worked up you are because somebody posted something online....

anybody can go around,snap pictures and label it anything....

cownunu did the same too....
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by 99thEnemy(m): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Everybody should calm down he’s not inciting anyone
Na so e the take start. na mini version of Anwar al-Awlaki be that.
Let him grow wings first.
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by crossover(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
A mistake! Let him go and ask Late Col Gadhafi when he mis-yarned!! Nigeria is a special 'ALLAH Made' Nation!!!
Racoon:
https://leadership.ng/dhq-naf-mum-over-indian-fugitive-clerics-fraternity-with-personnel/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by 99thEnemy(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
tsdarkside:

look how worked up you are because somebody posted something online....

anybody can go around,snap pictures and label it anything....

cownunu did the same too....

Why e come pain you like this? Are you his student?

Sorry for offending you guys.
Truth the sting some people shaa
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by newoffer: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
Qatar hosted world cup recently. Dubai is doing great. Saudi Arabia where Islam originated from is doing great with new opportunities for women and the entire kingdom. Our own dey fraternize with person wey him people don banish. Why is nobody improving the lives of the poor Northern people other than procreating what they cannot afford to care for. Saudi will host world cup and the kingdom is transforming itself . Best boxing bout happens in Saudi. My own people na mediocre full their head.
olisaEze:
The sultan cannot invite an Emirati sheik to teach his people how to invest and modernize their caliphate like Dubai, but he can invite a man whose stock in trade is spreading hate & division to an insecurity ravaged zone. Tomorrow they'll come out to claim that they don't know how terrorism/banditry is sweeping their communities into extinction. Foolish leaders with even more foolish followers! cool

1 Like

Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by emapeteum(m): 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
tsdarkside:

migrate to india then....
who is forcin you to stay in nigeria....
I am not even in Nigeria as I am typing this. Calling for a better
society and doing what a sane society is doing is not out of
place.
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by tsdarkside(m): 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
99thEnemy:

Why e come pain you like this? Are you his student?

Sorry for offending you guys.

i dont like you christians.... angry angry
everywhere una go confusion follow una join.... angry angry
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by tsdarkside(m): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
emapeteum:

I am not even in Nigeria as I am typing this. Calling for a better
society and doing what a sane society is doing is not out of
place.

look....if you love indians that much,no wahala....

but askin us to get worked up because of what is happenin in india is a big no no....

is not that nigerians are even interested to fight india because of a muslim cleric anyways....
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by 99thEnemy(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
tsdarkside:

i dont like you christians.... angry angry
everywhere una go confusion follow una join.... angry angry
Why can't you just read and pass in peace. I didn't talk to you in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Celebrate International Day Of The Girl / Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) / Return Justice Sylvester Ngwuta "Loot" Back To Kogi Gov. Group Begs DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.