Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel (16706 Views)

PDP: Adeleke Optimistic, Babayemi Mum Over Court Ruling / Ohanaeze Keeps Mum Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-arrest / Qasem Soleimani: Buhari Keeps Mum Over Assassination Of General, 72 Hours After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by STEWpid(f): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chai..

Lobarton!!
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Angelfrost(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
If you leave these people, they will push every other religion into obscurity.

All they ever think of is to dominate and dominate while subjugating others.
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Homologous: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emuforlife1:
Said by a DRUNKARD

Haha, dumbass that's what you are!
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Babalola0920: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
nony43:
Why won’t they be mum the people that are filled in our Military are retired BH who Buhari and Buratai retrained and recruited in the Army. So they share the same view with the Terrorist.

That defamatory because he's no calling jesus GOD S you a did !
Christain pains are muslims well you have about 3billions to fight lol

1 Like

Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by UNDFTD: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
What would you expect from an Islamic State of Liegeria? Only the Christians are the ones playing dumb and stupid as if they do NOT know that they courty they claim to belong to is an Islamic nation. The Fulanis are aware of that fact and acre actively acting on it.
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by DigitB: 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
Moozlimbs are terrorists. All of them
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by buharibanjo(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
What a pity...
Some terrorists too de soshomeedia, evidently.
Emuforlife1:

Is this why you are pained?? cheesy
Oya go snap your own picture and post "Christian Air force " na
Ahahahahahaha. Life no suppose hard but "Son of god worshippers" no go stop to wail grin
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Squirrel1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Looks more like a sponsored post to embarrass the Sultan and the Islamic cleric during his visit here in Nigeria.

As a Muslim cleric that he is , I am aware that the Indian govt and ruling party have been very hostile to muslims in India and if he is here to see the Sultan,it must have been cleared by the authorities. They should free the man and the Sultan jor, they pose no security threat to Nigeria.

The Sultan himself is a retired Military officer and would be fully aware that the cleric's presence on Nigeria will pose no risk to our national security.
God bless Nigeria. Check my signature for free stuffs!
it's the igbos that are trying to push an agenda as they always do. So hateful.

1 Like

Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by missionmex(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
Mtchww, na this mumu cleric self.
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by CorrectionFLuid: 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
BOSSkesh:
What is your business
Is it because he’s muslim

He's a Muslim now. When he's caught in Islamic terrorism, you will come out to claim the opposite. That Islam is a peaceful religion.

1 Like

Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Free2Fly: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Racoon:
What a country! And there was not protest in this nation? When have Nigeria descended into this shit of elevating one religion over another.

Well, the IBB evil regime subtly inducted Nigeria into OIC and the Christains in government took a sidon look approach. They are doing more worst things and the cycle continues.Buhari with his fanatic Islamic conviction openly advocated for bandits/BH terrorists. So it is not surprising.

Nigeria Christians are useless cowards, and i have been saying it!

What a dumb people! The Islamists will never tolerate a tenth of what they accept as normal.

That's why i love Israel. That's the only people that understand these jhadists and and are always ready to give it to them.

Nigerian Christians will soon go into extinction with this lazy and cowardly attitude to crucial issues
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Mindlog: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emuforlife1:

But why are you guyz this pained by mere post of a "Fugitive"

Dr. Zakir Naik have engaged in dialogues and debates more than you have ever used your brain.

As a matter of fact, if e sure for you, gather your Pastors and seek an audience with him let see if by Sunday, you will 'feel like going to Church'.

Note: Ge is currently in Nigeria. Try visiting his Conference to defend your 'Son of God' that is also 'God' grin

Ahahahahaha!! Nairaland issa Comic reliefgringringrin

I don't need to visit his conference, I work with mentally disordered people and I don't have to deal with an extra one. cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Administration1: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
Mumu people
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by thorpido(m): 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
Babalola0920:

That defamatory because he's no calling jesus GOD S you a did !
Christain pains are muslims well you have about 3billions to fight lol
Why can't you be coherent?

1 Like

Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Emuforlife1: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
Mindlog:

I don't need to visit his conference, I work with mentally disordered people and I don't have to deal with an extra one. cheesy cool
Or may be constant dealing with mentally unstable people is also affecting your mental judgement!/health. Probability is 0.5 grin

1 Like

Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by NOwazobia: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emuforlife1:

Dr. Zakir Naik have engaged in dialogues and debates more than you have ever used your brain.

As a matter of fact, if e sure for you, gather your Pastors and seek an audience with him let see if by Sunday, you will 'feel like going to Church'.

Note: Ge is currently in Nigeria. Try visiting his Conference to defend your 'Son of God' that is also 'God' grin

Exactly the way he has brainwashed you guys into terrorism.

See as you technically validated the guy you quoted.

His post on his platform also validates why he is not wanted in Indian.

Muslim soldiers..., Sultan as Head of state, indirectly saying that the president is unrecognized according to his religious views, and the Sultan should have been head of state.

That man don barbecue ona brain.

A pity embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Free2Fly: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
BOSSkesh:
What is your business
Is it because he’s muslim

Shut up, you hypocritical jhadist

If a controversial Christian preacher comes into Nigeria, snaps pictures with AF officials and post "Christian Air Force" on Twitter, will you intolerant jhadists accept it??

If a group of Christian AF personnel do that with a Jewish preacher, will you imflammable people accept it?

Tell yourself the truth.
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by izubext007: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
The cleric is that wrong for calling it"Muslim Air Force 🛩️"
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Emuforlife1: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
buharibanjo:
What a pity... Some terrorists too de soshomeedia, evidently.
Be like my comment hit yougrin. No vex, but na truth I dey like yarn...
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Emuforlife1: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
NOwazobia:
Exactly the way he has brainwashed you guys into terrorism.

See as you technically validated the guy you quoted.

His post on his platform also validates why he is not wanted in Indian.

Muslim soldiers..., Sultan as Head of state, indirectly saying that the president is unrecognized according to his religious views, and the Sultan should have been head of state.

That man don barbecue ona brain.

A pity embarassed
I find your comment funnygrin
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Ykc2(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Looks more like a sponsored post to embarrass the Sultan and the Islamic cleric during his visit here in Nigeria.

As a Muslim cleric that he is , I am aware that the Indian govt and ruling party have been very hostile to muslims in India and if he is here to see the Sultan,it must have been cleared by the authorities. They should free the man and the Sultan jor, they pose no security threat to Nigeria.

The Sultan himself is a retired Military officer and would be fully aware that the cleric's presence on Nigeria will pose no risk to our national security.
God bless Nigeria. Check my signature for free stuffs!
I never knew there is jihad for lying in koran you guys can lie for africa,this man with sultan are both boko members
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Ykc2(m): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emuforlife1:

Dr naik is worst lier in the history of man kind,when they asked him if Muslims will be giving 72 virgins he lied don't listen to this man
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by lagosrd: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
The man is a misfit, not only banned in India but so many countries and that is the person our own people are inviting here . They want to undermine all other protocols and religion to glorify their own. The man needs to be banned I'm Nigeria as well
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by rafcrown(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
No wonder that they cannot crush the Terrorists for over
a decade .
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Dittodat: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
Racoon the religiously brainwashed IPOB terrorist retard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by LOVEGINO(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
Finally Tinubu matter don rest small.
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Mindlog: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emuforlife1:

Or may be constant dealing with mentally unstable people is also affecting your mental judgement!/health. Probability is 0.5 grin

I enjoy working with mentally unstable people, I spent millions and years in different countries to acquire the expertise to effectively work with them and get well paid for it.....if e easy, run am. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is the nearest Neuropsychiatric facility in your area, who knows I may be chanced to meet you there when I go consulting. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Quality20(m): 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
He is a great medical doctor and cleric. We are proud of him

1 Like

Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Hananfine: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
Am not surprised by the reaction of christian in this country.

Because the Indian government called him terrorist so we should agreed that he is terrorist.

Nigeria government declared NAMDI KANU a terrorist but most of people commenting here didn't accept it.

I have hear many Nigerian PASTOR saying something worse than that when they visited many muslims majority country in Africa but muslims doesn't many anything out of it.

The American government agency had said several times that they have run secret check on him but they find nothing to Link him to terrorism
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by Yankee101: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
I don’t know why northern Nigerian is embracing extremism
The result is Fulani bandits and Boko haram
It’s kills more Muslims than others. So keep putting fire in your own house
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by insabarnur(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nigeria is a dusbin, a dumping ground for the unwants, outlawed and it likes.
If not, how come a reject, outlawed, and a jettison citizen of India find it way into the very heart of Nigeria to a point of warming self with our military and down to a sultan.
However, He spoke the truth.
Re: DHQ, NAF Mum Over Indian Fugitive Cleric’s Fraternity With Personnel by TUTU147: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
Just dey play, nigeria is now fully islamic country.The only thing that will solve all this problem is separation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia / Bandits Levy ₦12 Million Tax On Kaduna Farmers, Give Deadline To Pay Up / Economic Crisis: Obasanjo Urges Devolution Of Power, Resources To States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.