Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Can't Believe It,but My Husband Is Having An Affair! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can't Believe It,but My Husband Is Having An Affair! (6480 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe It,but My Husband Is Having An Affair! by SAMBARRY: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
jennykadry:
Can that Dyt of a character STFU.
jenifaaaa grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Believe It,but My Husband Is Having An Affair! by 5minsmadness: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Bubbleburst:
Thanks@all for ur advice and encouragement.
@chaircover,I'll have a heart-to-heart talk with him as u suggested. I'm really curious to know why he did that.
@Meddler,thanks for ur concern. I'm seriously on the watch from now on. I don't want to die young.
@ronkebp,I never believed it could happen to me. Hope he's truly remorseful as I want this marriage to work.
@likeme,I'll take ur advice.
But MYY GODDD!!! Ain't I enjoying this early homecoming? I've decided to give him sex anytime he wants,whether I'm tired or not. But he has a high sex drive,God help me.

And herein lies the root of the problem.

Women. Give your men sex. Stop hoarding it for goodness sake else this bout of cheating will continue! There are many girls outside willing to give it for half the amount of hassle you put your husband through to get it!
So give him the punny or risk writing super stories and going for divorce. FREE THE PUNNY FOR HIM FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe It,but My Husband Is Having An Affair! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dyt:
chuckles
wat more cld dis woman possible want?
he takes care of u n ur kids, does things most men cant do n u dont praise him?
jst try b d best wife u cld b so he kips findin u irresistable

I honestly wonder o shocked
Re: I Can't Believe It,but My Husband Is Having An Affair! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
Bubbleburst:
So,last Sunday night,I picked up his phone and scrolled thru the messages. I kept on seeing a number with no name. I opened one of messages and a love message greeted me. Same with others. I saw a message by 11pm on that Friday,reminding him he said he was coming,and that he should bring some bestseller movies along. My husband came in while I was  reading the messages,and I showed him one of the sms. He couldn't talk. I went to the sent messages,and I saw the shocker. He was also sending love messages to her!!! We had some family members around,so we couldn't talk then.
    He later tried to explain that the girl was a schoolmate who recently had a bad breakup,and was now after him. Said he sent those messages out of pity. Said he was not with her that night but in another friend's place. I refused to believe that. He later said he was with her all those nights,that he was drunk,but that he never slept with her. That he was trying to be nice to her. I insisted he must tell me the truth abt if he slept with her or not,otherwise,that I wouldn't forgive him. He kept on denying it. Annoyed me further by calling his mother to talk to me,who told me to take it in my stride and endure. Later threatened to commit suicide if I didn't forgive him. He had to miss work on Monday,trying to convince me. Guess who the 1st caller that morning was,the babe.
   I got him to call her in my presence and tell her it is over. I forgave him and for the 1st time in a long while,he reached home by 6pm yesterday.
However,I'm afraid he's just trying to pacify me and may go back to her. He is still denying sleeping with her. I also don't like the fact that I have to be suspicious of him all the time. I wish all this didn't happen. I decided to post this here because I can't talk to anyone abt it,But I have to let it out.
Your comments will be appreciated.

op u got wat u wanted.u av only pushed him to b more smarter.ur instincts were damn right but u should av let it end there rather than turning detector. it wil get ti a point ur actions wunt move him rather it wil push him out. u ar very lucky u av a good husband who provides nd performs his responsibility wit u nd even say sorry wen he offends u.
if i gist of wat i went tru wit my hubby before we seprated u wil sit up,ignore distractions nd be a woman by applying wisdom instead of looking for cheating evidence nd nagging him out of it.

he respects u thats y he cant tell u d truth of d whole affair. some men no send u as long as they ar performing their duties as a husband nd they wil rub it in ur face.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe It,but My Husband Is Having An Affair! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
SAMBARRY:
jenifaaaa grin grin grin grin grin

Ki ni mo se grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe It,but My Husband Is Having An Affair! by Adedoks(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
I always feel so sad when i hear Stories like this.... must we cheat as men,must we!!!!.ma u need to be Strong.draw close to Jesus he will help you through dis trying times...

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe It,but My Husband Is Having An Affair! by SAMBARRY: 9:58am On Oct 24, 2014
jennykadry:

Ki ni mo se grin
YOU ARE FUNNY NONI,JUST LIKE YOUR NAME SAKE,FUNKE AKINDELE AKA JENIFA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Can't Believe It,but My Husband Is Having An Affair! by slimyem: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2014
Adedoks:
I always feel so sad when i hear Stories like this.... must we cheat as men,must we!!!!.ma u need to be Strong.draw close to Jesus he will help you through dis trying times...
Things have already been resolved and all is we'll..I hope.
Thread's over 2 years old.
Re: I Can't Believe It,but My Husband Is Having An Affair! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
SAMBARRY:
YOU ARE FUNNY NONI,JUST LIKE YOUR NAME SAKE,FUNKE AKINDELE AKA JENIFA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
....and to think a human being gave those advices.....I had to say something. Haba. Na so low self esteem don damage people medulla finish ni

Bia wetin you dey do go dig out this 1976 thread? grin
Re: I Can't Believe It,but My Husband Is Having An Affair! by SAMBARRY: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
jennykadry:

....and to think a human being gave those advice.....I had to say something. Haba. Na so low self esteem don damage people medulla finish ni

Bia wetin you dey do go dig out this 1976 thread? grin
roftl na me dig out the thread ni? No be me o grin
Re: I Can't Believe It,but My Husband Is Having An Affair! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
ephee:

op u got wat u wanted.u av only pushed him to b more smarter.ur instincts were damn right but u should av let it end there rather than turning detector. it wil get ti a point ur actions wunt move him rather it wil push him out. u ar very lucky u av a good husband who provides nd performs his responsibility wit u nd even say sorry wen he offends u.
if i gist of wat i went tru wit my hubby before we seprated u wil sit up,ignore distractions nd be a woman by applying wisdom instead of looking for cheating evidence nd nagging him out of it.

he respects u thats y he cant tell u d truth of d whole affair. some men no send u as long as they ar performing their duties as a husband nd they wil rub it in ur face.

Bloody hell. Where do these people come from. If i did not know any better i would think ebola is roaming freely in the air and devouring people's brain cells.

I cant do this. I just cant

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe It,but My Husband Is Having An Affair! by beeevan: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
Some women are basically senseless! Can't believe the kind of nonsense some dish here all in the name of advice. Pushing him out my a*ss, mtcheeewww!!! undecided.
Re: I Can't Believe It,but My Husband Is Having An Affair! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
jennykadry:

Bloody hell. Where do these people come from. If i did not know any better i would think ebola is roaming freely in the air and devouring people's brain cells.

I cant do this. I just cant
jennykadry ar u alright coz i dnt seem to understand any of ur post.explain ur fustrations in a simple form

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe It,but My Husband Is Having An Affair! by Fxwarrior: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dyt:
chuckles
wat more cld dis woman possible want?
he takes care of u n ur kids, does things most men cant do n u dont praise him?
jst try b d best wife u cld b so he kips findin u irresistable

Yes and besides you didn't catch him with another woman so he's probably not cheating.

Are you still dressing nice and sexy for him with night gown and bum shorts. Satisfy him wella sexually.
Re: I Can't Believe It,but My Husband Is Having An Affair! by Fxwarrior: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
Adedoks:

Who are you asking this question and what are you feeling like, a saint? Commot joor.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe It,but My Husband Is Having An Affair! by Fxwarrior: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
cornie11:
I am Natasha Oxborn form Cyprus, i want to testify of how i got back my boyfriend after breakup, I and my boyfriend have been together for 3years, I love him so much, recently he accused me of cheating on him with a friend of mine, i did all i could to make him understand i wasnt cheating but all went to no avail and it eventually led to break up, i was emotionally divastated and frustrated because i loved him so much until i saw a post on a love forum about a spell caster who helps people re-unite broken relationships and marraiges, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted the spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my boyfriend came back to me within 72hours apologising. Contact this great spell caster today for your relationship or marriage problems via email ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck

Moderator ban this m0ron for digging out a 2011 thread in 2014.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What is Your Earliest Childhood Memory ? / How Do You Cope With Being A Wife, Mother And Career Woman? / Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.