Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

I Had Put An End To My Marriage - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had Put An End To My Marriage (38460 Views)

The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by abbey621(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
chukwuebuka65:

Is the lady handicapped? Can she add her own? The guy is already paying for rent plus school fees. Nobody is even asking how much the guy makes. What if he is not that buoyant. The lady should add her own as the children belong to both of them.

If he was not buoyant, his prick should not be functioning to the point of getting her pregnant! It's because of people like una weymake the Western government implemenet compulsory child support/alimony.

Even if the lady matched his effort and supported with 15k herself, you believe 30k a month is enough to take care of children? UNA DON MAD O, NA ONLY ROPE REMAIN grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Eteka1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
Please give them minimum of 60k monthly. They can MANAGE that.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by jaxxy(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
I had done everything for the marriage to work but all my effort were in vain because my wife refused to amend which she had made it clear to me that after our first separation she did came back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children and I keep having reccuring dreams of her wanting me dead since she is not ready to work on the marriage and I had decided to put an end to the marriage for the sake of our children I will not send her packing neither will I take custody of the children I will let her and the children to stay in the rented house and I will move out of the house and I will be sending upkeep money 15k every month I hope I had made a good decision for my own sanity ?

besides the dreams of her harming u what are the reoccurring issues u have with her?

u can separate without divorcing and live elsewhere.

have u discussed ur dream with her and other important people to discuss the matter?

In any case for ur sanity u can do as u wish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Slurity(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
I had done everything for the marriage to work but all my effort were in vain because my wife refused to amend which she had made it clear to me that after our first separation she did came back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children and I keep having reccuring dreams of her wanting me dead since she is not ready to work on the marriage and I had decided to put an end to the marriage for the sake of our children I will not send her packing neither will I take custody of the children I will let her and the children to stay in the rented house and I will move out of the house and I will be sending upkeep money 15k every month I hope I had made a good decision for my own sanity ?
15 k monthly or children? Are you sure you are not the problem in that marriage?
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Burob: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
Yes you are correct, even the scripture admonishes better to stay on the roof top, than with a contentious woman.

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Jughead29: 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
work your marriage back men... Bring back the old love and enjoy the promises of God over ur life and Family.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by aQUINandmore: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
LadyG05:

You must be a wicked man to think that 15k for 2 kids is sufficient a month. Even if you stock the house with foodstuffs, there is no where 50k will be sufficient.

You expect this woman to feed each child with #250 daily ( morning, afternoon and night)

You said one of the children is not yours so her mom should fend for her.

If you continue in this wickedness, Go.d will send help to them but your end will be miserable.
wahala shocked did you even care to know what the man does for a living?
Or do you prefer he take his two kids away to take care of them himself and leave the woman to pay her house rent, power, fend for herself and her child?
If the man can pay house rent, utility bills, school fees, why on earth can't the woman work or do something to at least provide part payment for the feeding of Her own kids?
So you want the man to pay everything? No be co parenting dem dey call am?

You can only "lobby" the man to add something as the economy is very hard now.
My sister hustle o, no go dey wait for man to do everything for you Sha.
If he can be consistent with these responsibilities, he try!!!

It's not easy out there for the men too.
Make the woman go hustle, dats why I dey hustle with everything wey God take bless me.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by hobat4cash(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
[quote author=Zooposki post=126803336]

So the children should die from hunger cos if e no dey e no dey? Can you hear yourself?[/quoteNo, I hear yourself, cos you have what to eat you think it is easy out there right? And when did I say he should allow the children to starve? The problem with most of you self righteous pric.s is that you think that world is only viewed from your perspective, hence any other view is nonsense. Why don't you go back and read what I wrote and this time try to comprehend without the bias you already have in mind about the man.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by duduade: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
ceejay80s:

So if u earn 20k as salary....how much do u spend at home?
U guys will be talking without sense as if u are in his account

And if you earn 20k as a man ... Must you have sex?? If you must cant he use preventive measures

It's your type that bring children into this world even when you know you can't take care of them...

These are modern days.... Not in the old times .... You have to learn to be calculative... Not talking without sense Oga

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by deltateam: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
ahnie:
15k monthly for how many kids?is he by any chance sane at all?

You didn't ask how much is his earning.
Shouldn't you atleast recognize he's trying to show some responsibility?
That's why every woman must get a handiwork. But most women these days see marriage as "Poverty Alleviation Program (P.A.P)."

Some men will just disappear without trace and come back after 25 years.

I wish he could salvage the marriage though. If it's about dreams, why not do deliverance?
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by biafranrealson: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
To avoid Osinachi story. you took a good move , but the 15k is unthinkable.
raise it to 50k at least.
i also hope the woman will also support
goodluck
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Shedrack777: 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
LadyG05:

You must be a wicked man to think that 15k for 2 kids is sufficient a month. Even if you stock the house with foodstuffs, there is no where 50k will be sufficient.

You expect this woman to feed each child with #250 daily ( morning, afternoon and night)

If you continue in this wickedness, Go.d will send help to them but your end will be miserable.
the mother should also add 15k to itto make it 30k, after all, she's their mother.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by deltateam: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
kevwemike:
bros u try, in my own case i collect my children, and I have been the one taking good care of them bços my x wife vow to mk my life miserable but now I have move on and I and my 2 children we have great peace

What did you do to her to resort to that level?

She wasn't like that in the beginning if not, you for no marry am.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by LegacyB: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
Well not a bad decision. But I hope you know you’re going to make same decision again in future. Man I advise you as a brother continue working on it marriage is a marathon not a sprint. And there are ups and downs.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Qatar2022: 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
Skyview01:
15k monthly, for what!
That is what he can't afford
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Qatar2022: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
15k monthly?
For children, not child?
In this economy?
You are the problem in the marriage not ur wife.
You either increase the money or hustle more
That is what he have he can't kill himself
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by BolaAThubv(m): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Skyview01:

How much for your wife for taking care of the children?
She will be paid for taking care of her own children God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob!!!
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by obinna58(m): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Even 50k no go do anything for 5 people in this economy talk less of 15k

15k pot of soup no go even last 4days for a family
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Jozilinn: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
πŸ˜‘πŸ€”
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by deltateam: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
LadyG05:

Make una try to reason small.

I maintain he should restore the marriage but then, a man who leaves his house for his family and continues paying rent is not a wicked man. Mbok.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Macdeey: 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
Good for You cheesy cheesy cheesy

Freedom at last grin grin grin
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by NothingDoMe: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
is the 15k for eba? grin.
Is it for garri? πŸ˜†
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by dankorode(m): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
Skyview01:
15k monthly, for what!
dude is a joker,
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Jozilinn: 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

Collecting them from her is impossible because my daughter is 3 and my son is 2 months old I don't trust my mum or my siblings with my children anymore and their mum is the only one who can take better care of them
U don't trust your mum and siblings oga nobody trusts you either, you have a great problem and you better seek spiritual healing, people use others face to decieve people,see en if I yarn you my own story en I wish I could turn back the hands of time,no witchcraft can harm me now,I took it too personal like you, think of your kids at least, there's something you are not seeing, the more you look the less you see,free yourself from sin , fornication and fight in prayers, your wife isn't the cause of your problem it's some foundational root from your side, trying to make your life hell, someone close to you, look at your friends too,did you promise anyone anything about you giving him something,check your past too, don't just carry they put your wife and kids,u have tried by accepting her child but please don't leave the embrace of your family ❣️, you need them okay and please pray πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by StealthGuy(m): 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
kevwemike:
bros u try, in my own case i collect my children, and I have been the one taking good care of them bços my x wife vow to mk my life miserable but now I have move on and I and my 2 children we have great peace
Thanks God for your life.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by demoBaba: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
15k monthly?
For children, not child?
In this economy?

He should hustle more and kill himself because he has children abi. If that he can afford let the woman contribute also.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by searchlight: 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
15k monthly?
For children, not child?
In this economy?
How much will the wife be bringing every month?
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by theamazonguru(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
is the 15k for eba? grin.

Or garri, or ewa,or agbado or cassava.
We really need to ask him questions oh

Op,
What exactly is her sin.
Why are you jumping ship.
Don't abandon your marriage because of one smallie you are seeing outside thinking she might be better.
Don't let the devil play a fast one on you brother.

Sit back, relax , think about it again.

At the end, it's your life to live and your decision to make.

All the best bro.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Bluffly: 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Skyview01:
15k monthly, for what!
Is she too not working?
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by StealthGuy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
OSDD:
Shey the mother is handicapped or what?? He'll be paying house rent and school fess, and other bills, and still add 15k.. but Chinedu,osas and kunle who are still living under their parents house are complaining that the money is too small.

The mother of those kids can't work too??
Na you talk wetin dey my mind!

If their mama want the best for them, make e hustle or they will fall in love with poverty.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by damble: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
[quote author=Handsomejok post=126783913]

Do you want me to rain curse on you? You must be a wicked husband and dad

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Banjoramos(m): 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

Yes for 3 children aside from the 15k I will also be paying their rent, school fees for 2 children one is my stepdaughter plus Nepa bills I don't think that 15k is small

Why brothering yourself about those who keep saying 15k is too small I don't think you owe them any explanation

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated / My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? / One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.