Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails (27222 Views)

Prophecy Of Babatunde Elijah Ayodele About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria(pics) / Liverpool Vs Man City: Arsene Wenger Predicts EPL Clash / EPL Results, Fixtures And Table - MUST VIEW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by ricson11(m): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnmlZQpdi-Q?si=E765ZfAEsRu8xiev

EPL: Primate Ayodele’s Luton vs Liverpool prediction fails after 1-1 draw

The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has seen his prediction for the Premier League clash between Luton and Liverpool fail to happen.

In a video that went viral on Saturday, a day before the game, the cleric said the Reds would claim a routine win at Kenilworth Road.

Liverpool will beat Luton very well. Liverpool will beat them with more than two goals,” he said.

However, Liverpool needed a last-gasp equaliser to draw 1-1 with Luton.

Chong had given the hosts a lead late in the game before Luis Diaz came off the bench to rescue a point for Jurgen Klopp’s men.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/05/epl-primate-ayodeles-luton-vs-liverpool-prediction-fails-after-1-1-draw-video/

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by GreatAutos(m): 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
Doomsday prophets

First time FTC

214 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Curse777: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
This man still get mouth after Tinubu's victory

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by meum: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
Una Dey ask prophet for sure odds, now wey hm drop am una Dey call am doomsday prophet/false prophet.

Modified:
Pipul ticket don scatter😂😂 To all those that kept asking for sure odds from them, shey una eye don see wetin some people don Dey talk since? Una don learn the hard way!

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by KosiGee(m): 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
I pity anyone who was influenced to bet on Liverpool today.
It would’ve been disastrous if not for Luis Diaz equaliser.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by KosiGee(m): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
meum:
Una Dey ask prophet for sure odds, now wey hm drop am una Dey call am doomsday prophet/false prophet. Play am first if e no enter call am wetin you like. I no Dey defend am sha

Did Liverpool beat Luton fc ‘well well’??

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by meum: 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
KosiGee:

Did Liverpool beat Luton fc ‘well well’??
😂😂 ur ticket don cut?!

8 Likes

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by BewareOf419: 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
This man made me loose 100k, I wouldn't have follow his Liverpool prediction

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Hendrixky: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2023
Stupid men of God
How humans still fall for these people baffles me alot

When I see the way Humans are attached to spirituality and these spiritual men of God then I realise Humans are really not the most intelligent animals

How can humans not understand the logic of "time and "possibilities " of nature

This are the two logic native doctors and spiritual men of God are using ..native doctor and pastors knows that what you are requesting them to do for you is possible by nature reason they will accept to do it and if you are smart enough why not ask them the exact time and date thier spiritual work will manifest. That is where the time logic comes in. They won't tell you the time because they know as time goes on every thing is possible

How can pastor suleiman jump into a bullet proof car when instead of using anointing oil to protect himself like he always advised his stupid followers to do
And at the end the stupid followers were killed by bullet because they were not in a bullet proof car

Please nairaland members. If you think I'm lying pick up your phone and goggle countries that are into spiritual and pastors and prays alot and also goggle countries that are not into spiritual and men of god. You are going to to realize that those countries not into spiritual and men of God are progressing and developing fast

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2023
Scam prophet.

To deceive people there many life certainties.

Enemies.
Downtime
Expectations

This is few of many antics they use

Expectations especially. For instance, everyone or a lot of people want to prosper and have wealth. If I tell you that you will prosper and your situation will change. I see you working so hard and planning but it does not go the way you want it. This is an example of what almost everyone goes through even Elon Musk.

Enemies. This is another scheme. If I tell you that you r enemies have tried and failed. Most times we escape a near death situation or a achieved success narrowly. We might believe that. Elon musk lost billion dollars in a failed space x test. Imagine he was a Nigerian church goer.

Luton is a very poor team if compared with Liverpool.

Liverpool beats suck team like 3 nail or or 4.

He used that

Just like predicting mancity.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2023
When a man leaves the altar to be chasing clouts, this type of disgrace will continue to happen.

What a shame!

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Geminiivory: 8:15am On Nov 06, 2023
Nonsense and senselessness... Which kind so called man of God be this?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Chinjo2: 8:15am On Nov 06, 2023
The man failed woefully.
I watch the prediction and intentionally went out to watch Liverpool game yesterday because of the prophesy.

I have said it times without number that the man is not a prophet. He is just a predictor.

When I knew this man was not a prophet was when he accused Father Ejike Mbaka of false prophesy for prophesying that Hope Uzodinma will become governor of Imo state. Hope Uzodinma later became governor.

15 Likes

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Natbrowny: 8:15am On Nov 06, 2023
Na why e be prediction na.. E fit fail even if na angels drop am..

But na clout coz nigga will trend obviously. Doesnt matter to him if na bad or good trend.

Cashing out steady. Coming Sunday. He'll still cash out.

So many sheeps

5 Likes

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by ybalogs(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2023
These men of money just wan ruin themselves as nobody can ruin God.

24 Likes

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Afamed: 8:15am On Nov 06, 2023
Dem go continue to make use of your head, if you fail to use it yourself.

One thing about God, he has a way of exposing them

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by RandomFellow: 8:15am On Nov 06, 2023
Na wa ooo... Wetin concern man of god concern soccer predictions? What's wrong with these people Putting God's name to reproach 🙄🙄🙄

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by ybalogs(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2023
See the emphasis on Liverpool will beat Luton. Hahaha. Primate don cast.

14 Likes

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Irupetepete: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2023
Mtcheww
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Basic123: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2023
All these Peter OBI PROPHETS

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Emmexguy123: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2023
Nawaooooo .
I always know that this man is always in prediction mood.

I guess he plays Bet9ja and other gamblings

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Oyindamolah: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2023
grin

TOLET
1. A 3-bedroom apartment in Ajuwon (a 15 minute drive to Ikeja) with a masters bedroom, a store and a library 700k per annum

Kindly call the landlady +234 815 630 9132
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Kukutente23: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2023
Betnaija prophet

He should come and learn work from falseprophet

6 Likes

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2023
Man should remain indoors till New Year because if punters jam am for street this season beatings done sure.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Antoeni(m): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2023
Washing & Settings Pulpit Bandit

2 Likes

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Gboom: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2023
ellupee prophet

5 Likes

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Nawa4nl: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2023
This man PrimeFaker Elijah Ayodele na 419er

Nija is full of fake preachers.
Adeboye na the biggest scammer in Nija

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTvEGcqD08g

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by bigdammyj: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2023
Noted.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by ybalogs(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2023
Be like these bookies don hire men of their pocket knowing we believe these pastors more than ourselves in this country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by BarrElChapo(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2023
If people understood scriptures, God has exposed this fraudulent man again last weekend but foolish citizens would still find an excuse for him.

See what sacred scripture says in Deuteronomy;

{18:22} Thou shalt have this sign: Whatsoever that same prophet foretelleth in the name of the Lord, and it cometh not to pass: that thing the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath forged it by the pride of his mind: and therefore thou shalt not fear him.

10 Likes

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Fiscus105(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2023
I sympathize with people going to this conman church.

Anyway, sheep would still be rushing to his business center to part way with their hard-earned money for him to look and feel like almighty.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / Nigeria Vs Brazil: U-20 Women's World Cup (1 - 1) On Wednesday August 22 / FIFA Fines Nigeria N11 Million For Crowd Disorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.