Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails (27277 Views)

Prophecy Of Babatunde Elijah Ayodele About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria(pics) / Liverpool Vs Man City: Arsene Wenger Predicts EPL Clash / EPL Results, Fixtures And Table - MUST VIEW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by ThatrealestApex: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2023
Me to his gullible followers after losing their Hard Earned Money while believing the Pastorpreneur grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Ashirioluwa: 8:32am On Nov 06, 2023
I don’t know why Nigerians believe these predictions. These pastors don’t see anything, they are only using guesswork to predict the outcome of events.

Why are most of these predictions only come from Nigerian or African pastors?

2 Likes

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Creditalerts: 8:32am On Nov 06, 2023
Fake
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by ruggedtimi(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2023
Hendrixky:
Stupid men of God
How humans still fall for these people baffles me alot

When I see the way Humans are attached to spirituality and these spiritual men of God then I realise Humans are really not the most intelligent animals

How can humans not understand the logic of "time and "possibilities " of nature

This are the two logic native doctors and spiritual men of God are using ..native doctor and pastors knows that what you are requesting them to do for you is possible by nature reason they will accept to do it and if you are smart enough why not ask them the exact time and date thier spiritual work will manifest. That is where the time logic comes in. They won't tell you the time because they know as time goes on every thing is possible

How can pastor suleiman jump into a bullet proof car when instead of using anointing oil to protect himself like he always advised his stupid followers to do
And at the end the stupid followers were killed by bullet because they were not in a bullet proof car
lol...true talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by MrUchenna1(m): 8:35am On Nov 06, 2023
Everything about that man is FAKE
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by bigiyaro(m): 8:36am On Nov 06, 2023
Hendrixky:
Stupid men of God

When I see the way Humans are attached to spirituality and these spiritual men of God then I realise Humans are really not the most intelligent animals

This are the two logic native doctors and spiritual men of God are using ..native doctor and pastors knows that what you are requesting them to do for you is possible by nature reason they will accept to do it and if you are smart enough why not ask them the exact time and date thier spiritual work will manifest. That is where the time logic comes in. They won't tell you the time because they know as time goes on every thing is possible

How can pastor suleiman jump into a bullet proof car when instead of using anointing oil to protect himself like he always advised his stupid followers to do
And at the end the stupid followers were killed by bullet because they were not in a bullet proof car
talking about praying to the God of Israel for protection while the Israelis are using the iron dome defense system.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:36am On Nov 06, 2023
Fake men of God everywhere
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:38am On Nov 06, 2023
grin grin grin Am not surprised at all because I have always known this primate or marsupial or rodent or whatever is a confirmed fraud and pathological liar.
Was it not in 2020 during the pandemic that the animal "prophesied" that there would be another lockdown in Nigeria as a result of increased COVID cases.
But 2020 ended and 2021 also came and went,yet nothing happened.
Lolll! God will keep exposing all these LIARS calling themselves men of God.
That's one of the reasons I personally avoid " men of God" like a plague.
I pity gullible fools listening to and believing this fraud.
Only chronic fools will still believe him and and still make excuses for him.
90% of the world's fools is found in churches.
From my experience,90% of men of God who prophesy in the name of Christ Jesus will end up in Hell.
That's a fact as evidenced by Matthew 7:22-23.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Usmanovic95(m): 8:38am On Nov 06, 2023
This primate is ranked number one among the prophets I don't really take serious. His penchant for always making prediction about events ranging from sport,politics , entertainment and every topic you can come across is annoying.Man doesn't have a niche.
In spite of all his fake prophecy,his church will still the filled to capacity come Sunday Lol.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by jojothaiv(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2023
ybalogs:
Be like these bookies don hire men of their pocket knowing we believe these pastors more than ourselves in this country.
Anything is possible.

And the cash out go choke, either ways, it's a win for the house and supposedly house of 'god' the so called 'god' of men will also be smiling to the banks since the ignorance of the laity is revenue for the clergy.

Many fell for the bait and the house went with the bags.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Decarbonisation: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2023
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by koyeni(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2023
Instead of him to face his ministry...he decided to dabble into whatsnot. Nawa grin
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by gigabyte13: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2023
Na mumu dey believe this political pastor.
Dis man Sabi talk plenty political nonsense eeeeeeeeehnnnnnn
Just read all is political prophecies abi wertin Dem dey call am
Everything failed.
Very very mumu man
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by obesse: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by simfrost90210: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2023
Just be disgracing yourself, sir!
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by TrainPark: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2023
From Primate to a Mammal

Foolish sombori
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by OgbeniOja1: 8:47am On Nov 06, 2023
All this Yoruba prophets
Basic123:
All these Peter OBI PROPHETS
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Alvin212(m): 8:47am On Nov 06, 2023
Failed Yoruba prophet of doom

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by gabbasin: 8:47am On Nov 06, 2023
If anyone can truly predict tomorrow correctly, betting business would have packed up. Fake prophets everywhere
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by ablejesus26(m): 8:47am On Nov 06, 2023
Haha bet9ja na ya mate grin

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Satazaa: 8:48am On Nov 06, 2023
Hendrixky:
Stupid men of God

awesome piece bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by simfrost90210: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2023
GreatAutos:
Doomsday prophets

In as much as i dislike these men that publicly acclaimed themselves as who they think they are, i still stand on the fact that this was just and only a prediction and not a prophecy! There's always and always a big difference!

2 Likes

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Makunahatata: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2023
Na Ogun go kill Darwin nunez
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Image123(m): 8:51am On Nov 06, 2023
He's not much a problem as his followers.

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Makunahatata: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2023
OgbeniOja1:
All this Yoruba prophets
typical obedients behavior.. always denying their own

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by adenigga(m): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2023

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Enskynelson(m): 8:57am On Nov 06, 2023
BewareOf419:
This man made me loose 100k, I wouldn't have follow his Liverpool prediction
Even with your moniker you still never learn. Bewareof419

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by meum: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2023
Badooguy:
you dey watch match at all.
No. Na match dey watch me!😂

Your ticket cut abi?😂

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Judolisco(m): 9:03am On Nov 06, 2023
BewareOf419:
This man made me loose 100k, I wouldn't have follow his Liverpool prediction
beware of 419 have been scammed
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by TheGift: 9:05am On Nov 06, 2023
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnmlZQpdi-Q?si=E765ZfAEsRu8xiev

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/05/epl-primate-ayodeles-luton-vs-liverpool-prediction-fails-after-1-1-draw-video/

I am not into sports betting, but if I was a church member who bet on that match and lost, I would sue that fake prophet for some cool cash. None sense
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by BigDawsNet: 9:05am On Nov 06, 2023
Predictions, not prophecy... God will not give a message concerning football..
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Innosonp(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2023
This confused charlatan again? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Receives Asisat Oshoala, Rasheedat Ajibade & Monday Gift / Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) / NBA Stars Left In Shock After Mid-flight Collision Left Plane's Nose Smashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.