Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails (27303 Views)

Prophecy Of Babatunde Elijah Ayodele About The Super Eagles Of Nigeria(pics) / Liverpool Vs Man City: Arsene Wenger Predicts EPL Clash / EPL Results, Fixtures And Table - MUST VIEW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by TheGift: 9:07am On Nov 06, 2023
Makunahatata:
typical obedients behavior.. always denying their own

Serious? prophet Ayodele This your hate is now affecting your ability to recognize Yoruba names.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by kitombo: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2023
GreatAutos:
Doomsday prophets

He was predicting, not prophesying. It could have gone either way
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by BigDawsNet: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2023
ybalogs:
See the emphasis on Liverpool will beat Luton. Hahaha. Primate don cast.

Hes predictions wasn't wrong about Liverpool

He said "Liverpool vs Luton" Liverpool will beat them very well
The fixture will be played on
Feb 24, 2024 4:00PM

Yesterday game was Luton vs liverpool... so let wait till next year

Mancity own don come alrdy

Good one prophet 😎
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by UptownVibes(m): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2023
As many that lost their money on the prediction, should gather and go protest in his church.. He is a fraudster.. He left church work for gambling.. god of men undecided
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Angelfrost(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2023
This man is more hungry for social media attention than doing the work of ministry.

He should resign and hand over to a true shepherd so that he can focus on skit making and gambling.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by tuzle(m): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2023
Scam prediction. Why didn't he go and predict all those games that are hard to predict, why is it all the surest games he predicted. Imagine trying to form baddo and u are predicting man city vs Bournemouth and Liverpool vs Luton. Naturally it is expected that those 2 teams should beat their opponent because their opponent have been poor and also from h2h and better team. Still Liverpool shocked the baba
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by OgbeniOja1: 9:16am On Nov 06, 2023
Ayodele or AyodelΓ© is a Yoruba name meaning "joy comes home"

Makunahatata:
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by samsard(m): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2023
Chinjo2:
The man failed woefully.
I watch the prediction and intentionally went out to watch Liverpool game yesterday because of the prophesy.

I have said it times without number that the man is not a prophet. He is just a predictor.

When I knew this man was not a prophet was when he accused Father Ejike Mbaka of false prophesy for prophesying that Hope Uzodinma will become governor of Imo state. Hope Uzodinma later became governor.
Even Father Mbaka is a false prophet. They all are.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by siant: 9:20am On Nov 06, 2023
Woli baali

'O si se nigbati ojo kan atari, won si nfi were sotele titi di akoko irubo asale, ko si ohun, beni ko si idahun, tabi eni ti o ka a si.'
I Awon Oba 18:29
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by vickthourh(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2023
He just embarrassed himself
Men of the world...
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by UnemployedGradu: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2023
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by andyanders: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2023
This man need to calmn down with all these his prophecies.

He gets into politics and now, soccer. Let him not drag God into his prophecies. God cannot speak and it will not come to pass, unless there is other gods that speaks to him.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Usmanovic95(m): 9:41am On Nov 06, 2023
Makunahatata:

Make I help you push your mumu narrative small.
Primate Elijah ANAYODELE is his name.
Are you happy now?
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Chicagograduate(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2023
Church members go don stake their pastors prediction with their house rents.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Slurity(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2023
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by okorogodwin4(m): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2023
Yeloba man
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by membranus: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Hes predictions wasn't wrong about Liverpool

He said "Liverpool vs Luton" Liverpool will beat them very well
The fixture will be played on
Feb 24, 2024 4:00PM

Yesterday game was Luton vs liverpool... so let wait till next year

Mancity own don come alrdy

Good one prophet 😎

You have a point there, protecting your prophet's integrity by prevarication at its worst mode.

Even satan has his own promoters. But don't join them.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by RedAlert08(m): 9:56am On Nov 06, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Scam prophet.

To deceive people there many life certainties.

Enemies.
Downtime
Expectations

This is few of many antics they use

Expectations especially. For instance, everyone or a lot of people want to prosper and have wealth. If I tell you that you will prosper and your situation will change. I see you working so hard and planning but it does not go the way you want it. This is an example of what almost everyone goes through even Elon Musk.

Enemies. This is another scheme. If I tell you that you r enemies have tried and failed. Most times we escape a near death situation or a achieved success narrowly. We might believe that. Elon musk lost billion dollars in a failed space x test. Imagine he was a Nigerian church goer.

Luton is a very poor team if compared with Liverpool.

Liverpool beats suck team like 3 nail or or 4.

He used that

Just like predicting mancity.

You raised very intelligent points. I respect you for that.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Kay25(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2023
Anything can happen to prophecy...much of the fulfillment of prophecy is on the hands of the ones that is said of it..if they tell u u will be president and u go sleep for house without doing anything towards it u won't get there.but much more I don't see a need of prophecying for football if not that he is not heavenly minded
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Djele: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2023
Fake prophet
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Chicagograduate(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2023
Emmexguy123:
Nawaooooo .
I always know that this man is always in prediction mood.

I guess he plays Bet9ja and other gamblings
Pastors dey also pray for yahoo boys to cash out and drop building offerings.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by RedAlert08(m): 10:02am On Nov 06, 2023
Fiscus105:
I sympathize with people going to this conman church.

Anyway, sheep would still be rushing to his business center to part way with their hard-earned money for him to look and feel like almighty.

They're no different from those attending Adeboye's church.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Didi2d(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2023
This man doe not prophesy, he only tells you his mind, how he feels. My mistrust for this man started when he got involved in politics. People like him made me stop going to church.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by ufuosman(m): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2023
Evidence dey πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Allisgud: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2023
And na this kind church some people dey pay their tithe 😁😁😁
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2023
Ridiculousness. Luton don cut daddy GO and all his followers ticket.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by Fiscus105(m): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2023
RedAlert08:

They're no different from those attending Adeboye's church.

Even you and me.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by AareGaa: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2023
Nawa4nl:
This man PrimeFaker Elijah Ayodele na 419er

Nija is full of fake preachers.
Adeboye na the biggest scammer in Nija

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTvEGcqD08g

What of Peter Obi's pastors who lied to him that he would win?
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by theamazonguru(m): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2023
There are prophets. There are charlatans.

Where does prophet Ayodele Fall?

Make a choice if you are correct, you will win LAMBO.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by TheSuperX(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2023
Fake prophet
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicts EPL Results. Prediction Fails by HonourableUche(m): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2023
I've said it before, nobody can accurately predict the EPL all the time. Epl no be anybody mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation / John Mikel Obi Returns To Training Ahead Of Clash Against South Africa / Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.