Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

I’d Rather Sack You Than Lose My Job, Keyamo Tells Ceos Of Aviation Agencies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’d Rather Sack You Than Lose My Job, Keyamo Tells Ceos Of Aviation Agencies (22363 Views)

Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss / Relocate Aviation Agencies, Reverse Nigeria Air Project, Abubakar Bibi To Tinubu / Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’d Rather Sack You Than Lose My Job, Keyamo Tells Ceos Of Aviation Agencies by Slurity(m): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Nigerians should hold him accountable and insist he delivers.
Are you that lazy that you don't read news before saying nonsense?
Re: I’d Rather Sack You Than Lose My Job, Keyamo Tells Ceos Of Aviation Agencies by ShangTsung000: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Guy man go know say na sacrifice 💚
Re: I’d Rather Sack You Than Lose My Job, Keyamo Tells Ceos Of Aviation Agencies by hhelenbaker: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
Re: I’d Rather Sack You Than Lose My Job, Keyamo Tells Ceos Of Aviation Agencies by Olaideolayemi(m): 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
We are watching!!!
Re: I’d Rather Sack You Than Lose My Job, Keyamo Tells Ceos Of Aviation Agencies by shomutuski(m): 9:42am On Nov 06, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Nigerians should hold him accountable and insist he delivers.

He cannot deliver for shit, even if his life depended on it. This appointment is solely on reward base, The buffon has no other talent apart from singing is masters praise, The aviation industry is quite a sensitive one, in the past appointing seasoned industry leaders also did not yield any improvement for our aerospace now imagine someone without experience there.

1 Like

Re: I’d Rather Sack You Than Lose My Job, Keyamo Tells Ceos Of Aviation Agencies by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
Godfullsam:

Nobody is happy sharing the same space with perennial wailers.

You need Nigeria much more than Nigeria needs you.
What is your region bringing to the table?
You should even be grateful that you are still in Nigeria. It I have my way I'd kicked all of you out this minute.

Your for Father's rushed to goan remove secession clause from the constitution and proceeded to change our system of government from regional to federal and you are here complaining instead of you to blame your forefathers that made it so.
Then any day you criticize Igbos for demanding Biafra, e no go better for you angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. / Buhari Celebrates Tinubu 67th Birthday: "Among Nigeria’s Pillar Of Democracy" / FFK: The COVID-19 Vaccines We Are Taking In Nigeria Are Not Bill Gates Vaccines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.