Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun (47384 Views)

Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ever8090:
this one no fit remember when last him eat egg and bread with tea for breakfast but see as e dey insult person wey build library for him village
Their type and buying things on credit na 5&6๐Ÿคž
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Reportbutton: 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
OBI is ร  boy grin
KingOfAmebo:

Are you not so shameless you don't have anything to show for your support for this evil government?

what am I even saying sef? people like you dont have any iota of shame.

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
Tinubuwins2023e
Felimax
Yamiriflathead
Pityoobi
IpobAntidote
Wagwanbrethren
Putinofrussia

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by jerk: 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Rufai for governor,.
Heart attack to all agbadorian.
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Ever8090: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

Their type and buying things on credit na 5&6๐Ÿคž
๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Hubeznigeria(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
yarimo:
Money from fake news and defamations, from obi and his illiterate bitter Obidients.
No go noose yourself.
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Orlarmeday(m): 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Politicstoday:
Wow this is great ๐Ÿ‘
Arise TV journalist Rufai Oseni builds library and development center in his village (photo)

Arise TV journalist, Rufai Oseni has built a library and development center in his village in Ogun state.

He shared the news on his social media handles on Saturday, November 4.

He wrote;

So today I am humbled, I started the Oseni center,a library and development center in my village to impact the next generation. Next target is to do more.I also help train over 20 teachers and started them on the one million teachers platform.
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/arise-tv-journalist-rufai-oseni-builds-library-and-development-center-in-his-village-photo-2.html#google_vignette
Dude is ashamed to name the village ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
musicwriter:
I wish I lived near that place. Need a library badly to finish my book.
On Friday I went to Yabatech to make enquiry but they said, and I saw that their library is under construction. Went to UNILAG but it's only for their students and staff.
Then, went to nearby Cafe one at e-center but they're charging N2,500 a day or N250,000 for six months, which is really what I want. But then, they were playing music there!!
#2500 a day to do wetin?
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by delpee(f): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
musicwriter:
I wish I lived near that place. Need a library badly to finish my book.
On Friday I went to Yabatech to make enquiry but they said, and I saw that their library is under construction. Went to UNILAG but it's only for their students and staff.
Then, went to nearby Cafe one at e-center but they're charging N2,500 a day or N250,000 for six months, which is really what I want. But then, they were playing music there!!

Have you tried the library at St Agnes area on Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba? It's between Sabo and Unilag junction and beside the Catholic girl's school. I think it's a Lagos/GTB sponsored Library.

Modified... it should be Herbert Macaulay way not M/M way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Shevchenkko: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
yarimo:
Money from fake news and defamations, from obi and his illiterate bitter Obidients.
Must you sound stupid all the time ?
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Johncarlo07: 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
Apus:
These are the kind of people we need in politics today. Agreed, his methods may be crude and can easily get carried away by emotions atimes, but you can see a man who is hungry to see this nation on the right path to glory once again.
Better than Kolade, the big mouthed sycophant.

Na ur papa born u.
I love wat u wrote up dere,nd its d truth.
D problem wit us is dat: we hate to hear d truth, we love lies. Dats why our politicians are having a field day.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by musicwriter(m): 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
delpee:

Have you tried the library at St Agnes area on Murtala Muhammed Way, Yaba? It's between Sabo and Unilag junction and beside the Catholic girl's school. I think it's a Lagos/GTB sponsored Library.

Ok, thanks.
I'll check

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by nairanaira12: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ttalk:
At last something good has emanated from Rufai's Nazareth

When will anything good ever come from you and your entire APC dogs?
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by nairanaira12: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
Catapault:
Narcissistic attention seeker.

You sound like a failure
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Fearyourcreator: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
Apus:
These are the kind of people we need in politics today. Agreed, his methods may be crude and can easily get carried away by emotions atimes, but you can see a man who is hungry to see this nation on the right path to glory once again.
Better than Kolade, the big mouthed sycophant.
I love what he did
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by OdefaGirl(f): 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
Elsudani2:
While nairaland mongrels journalists like yarimo and co have nothing .

Nothing at all

You even dignified him by saying he is a journalist
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Fearyourcreator: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
yinkus6750:
Good one from Rufai.
Like or hate him, dude is living his life meaningfully.
His views shows his personal opinion on issues.
Not often neutral as a journalist
Those that hate him, what have they contributed to humanity ?
He too hates some others too .. he has done well with this what again carry hate matter
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Fearyourcreator: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
yarimo:
Stop this na
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Herbiodun09: 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
grin so that useless idioooot is from ogun
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Spandau: 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
Politicstoday:
Rufai Oseni builds library and development center in his village, shares photo.

What happened to beautifying the environment too. Landscaping is a big issue in Nigeria.
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by stuffs2002: 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
patrickcollins:
I will vote this man over my tribesman, I see the hunger and love to see a better Nigeria in him

You love him because he is always supporting Obi.

Same Rufai Oseni that Reno Omokri exposed him that he was on the pay roll of Obi.

You no get shame
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by stuffs2002: 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
RepoMan007:
Anyone who hates wastage and corruption always ends up being hated by ruling parties. APC and Rufai Oseni is no different.

The Pandora criminal called Obi is the king of wastage. Go to Anambra and see how much damage he did to the economy of Anambra
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by stuffs2002: 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dougad:

APC supporters are pathetic dumbos. It's like the things that make humans intelligent animals begin to decay once they start supporting these old men.

The lunatic just compared a journalist to an serial armed robbery and in his mind, he made a solid point ๐Ÿ˜‚

Find shame

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals everywhere. Very ilogical, bitter and hatefull things.

Haven't you ever heard of "the pen is mightier than the sword" The damage a crooked journalist like Rufai Oseni will do is far greater than what an armed robber can do. Journalist have caused revolutions and war. But that kind of knowledge is too much for an IPOB cannibal to understand.
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by RepoMan007: 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

The Pandora criminal called Obi is the king of wastage. Go to Anambra and see how much damage he did to the economy of Anambra
you are replying to your assumptions Mr man.
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Juju70(m): 12:18am On Nov 06, 2023
Good job
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by wiseoneking: 3:48am On Nov 06, 2023
Dittodat:
Attention-seeking narcissistic fake journalist sore loser.
cries of a wounded fowl. I think heโ€™s a Biafra, according to your oblongata
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by EconFinance: 6:33am On Nov 06, 2023
stuffs2002:

Na lie.. Rufai Oseni is a biased jornalist with hatred for APC and Tinubu. He showed his support for Peter Obi and that is not how a journalist should behave.

Rufai Oseni will ask questions and still be preventing his guests from answering the questions.
A journalist should always be neutral.

"Rufai hates APC"
So says am APC urchin

He is stating the facts and asking them tough questions that should be answered
That's how journalism supposed to be

Not journalist's fawning over politicians and giving them "soft landing" then afterwards going from behind to go beg them for favours.
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by bewla(m): 7:22am On Nov 06, 2023
Reportbutton:
OBI is ร  boy grin
No hope for lazy man oooo

But me thank God for for my life
I buy land
Buy sienna
Get three children for high institution
My work they improve
Am thinking of adding show room to my carpenter shop of about 27 years of experience
Bros get work and stop complaining of government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai / Obasanjo: We May Soon Say Goodbye To Nigeria / Jimi Agbaje Speaks On โ€˜dumpingโ€™ PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.