Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun (47442 Views)

Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by ClearFlair: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
Great man

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Obakoolex(m): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
undecided
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by DeAdvokate(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
Omo Ogun ise ya
Omo Ogun e se giri
Ise po fu wa lati se
Omo Ogun ki sa se

APC no like this dude grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Padipadi(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
Oseni join politics

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by diggindeep: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
While Ogun State governor is busy with a white elephant project of agro airport that him and his predecessors will never finish.

Good one Rufai

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by OkukoIgbo: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lol
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Mikelh: 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
Politicstoday:
Wow this is great 👍
Arise TV journalist Rufai Oseni builds library and development center in his village (photo)

Arise TV journalist, Rufai Oseni has built a library and development center in his village in Ogun state.

He shared the news on his social media handles on Saturday, November 4.

He wrote;

So today I am humbled, I started the Oseni center,a library and development center in my village to impact the next generation. Next target is to do more.I also help train over 20 teachers and started them on the one million teachers platform.
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/arise-tv-journalist-rufai-oseni-builds-library-and-development-center-in-his-village-photo-2.html#google_vignette
You made how many posts in one post
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by efeteb: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
angrytbh
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by webclass(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
Why do politicians hate this guy?

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by OkukoIgbo: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehehe

Omo ale don use Pandorá money come develop Ogun.

The messiah of the pigs

Urine dispenser inhaling born by mistake via abortion, I hail thee.
Library is not for unfortunate urchins like you, I know you rejoice when new AGBO sellers declare promo in motor parks?.

10 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by kaludestiny10(m): 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wow, this is great. Unlike our certificateless autocratic leaders whose main aim is to loot the treasury dry and empty.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by ClCahiha(m): 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
bingo
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by 43Ronin: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
meanwhile many of the ogun people claiming "our lagos" and yoruba ronu have refused to return to their home state to help develope and remove brown roofs. weldone rufai, igbo blood in yoruba body.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Roboto11: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Seun is wearing 15 million Naira Cartier watch , Rufai Osenibhas opened foundation and we the salaries of both men is not upto 1.5 million a month combined

They received recurring alerts during the politicking season.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by SmartyPants(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
aswani:

I think he is from Edo North.

The OP literally says Ogun State.
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by putin2: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
Reno didn't kwon his village he is a lagosian

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Blaze14k: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
I would love to see the look on Reno's face while looking at this house. Reno who is overseas cheering his minions giving them what they like has not built a single foundation yet he is doing his best to destroy someone's years of hard work.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by ouryetwe: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
Tinubu triple suffering in Nigeria after his master buhari

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Omobude244: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
yarimo:
Money from fake news and defamations, from obi and his illiterate bitter Obidients.
What have u done with the money u have gotten from real news and for supporting Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by stuffs2002: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
Apus:
These are the kind of people we need in politics today. Agreed, his methods may be crude and can easily get carried away by emotions atimes, but you can see a man who is hungry to see this nation on the right path to glory once again.
Better than Kolade, the big mouthed sycophant.

Na lie.. Rufai Oseni is a biased jornalist with hatred for APC and Tinubu. He showed his support for Peter Obi and that is not how a journalist should behave.

Rufai Oseni will ask questions and still be preventing his guests from answering the questions.
A journalist should always be neutral.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Magabush1(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
Rufai oseni is from Edo state

Politicstoday:
Wow this is great 👍
Arise TV journalist Rufai Oseni builds library and development center in his village (photo)

Arise TV journalist, Rufai Oseni has built a library and development center in his village in Ogun state.

He shared the news on his social media handles on Saturday, November 4.

He wrote;

So today I am humbled, I started the Oseni center,a library and development center in my village to impact the next generation. Next target is to do more.I also help train over 20 teachers and started them on the one million teachers platform.
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/arise-tv-journalist-rufai-oseni-builds-library-and-development-center-in-his-village-photo-2.html#google_vignette
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
Structures!
cool
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
What's a library without books in it ?

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by globalresource: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
yarimo:
Money from fake news and defamations, from obi and his illiterate bitter Obidients.

You should be ashamed of your broke ass. 30k per month group

He is better than your generation

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Omobude244: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dittodat:
Attention-seeking narcissistic fake journalist sore loser.
U that is not seeking attention what have u done for ur people?
Sense is really far from most of u

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by stuffs2002: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
yinkus6750:
Good one from Rufai.
Like or hate him, dude is living his life meaningfully.
His views shows his personal opinion on issues.
Not often neutral as a journalist
Those that hate him, what have they contributed to humanity ?

How is Rufai Oseni diferent from Anini the armed robber.

After all, he profits from making others sad by lying or twisting facts.

The ethiquets of jornalism doesnt allow a presenter to air his own personal opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by globalresource: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

Na lie.. Rufai Oseni is a biased jornalist with hatred for APC and Tinubu. He showed his support for Peter Obi and that is not how a journalist should behave.

Rufai Oseni will ask questions and still be preventing his guests from answering the questions.
A journalist should always be neutral.

How has been neutral help us a nation. Even he once counter Peter obi. He only want the betterment of the nation
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by aswani(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
SmartyPants:

The OP literally says Ogun State.

My bad smiley
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by MuslimIgbo: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
Apus:
These are the kind of people we need in politics today. Agreed, his methods may be crude and can easily get carried away by emotions atimes, but you can see a man who is hungry to see this nation on the right path to glory once again.
Better than Kolade, the big mouthed sycophant.
Dey play
Festus nor do pass like this?
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by aswani(m): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
Officialmrt:

He's from odogbolu in ijebu,ogun state

Oh OK, thanks for clarifying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest / President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) / Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.