Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun (47368 Views)

Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by bewla(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2023
EconFinance:

"Rufai hates APC"
So says am APC urchin

He is stating the facts and asking them tough questions that should be answered
That's how journalism supposed to be

Not journalist's fawning over politicians and giving them "soft landing" then afterwards going from behind to go beg them for favours.
yes ask Israel and get kill on life camera like aljazera news reporter
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Dougad: 7:37am On Nov 06, 2023
stuffs2002:

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals everywhere. Very ilogical, bitter and hatefull things.

Haven't you ever heard of "the pen is mightier than the sword" The damage a crooked journalist like Rufai Oseni will do is far greater than what an armed robber can do. Journalist have caused revolutions and war. But that kind of knowledge is too much for an IPOB cannibal to understand.

You're already showing signs of psychosis 😂😂 at your young age.
Someone with a functional brain and good mental health can't say this crap you just spewed out.

Oseni inflicting mental torture on blabalu and his followers makes him worse than a serial armed robber and killer 😂

APshit talk this one
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by mamaafrik(m): 7:43am On Nov 06, 2023
yarimo:
Money from fake news and defamations, from obi and his illiterate bitter Obidients.

which one has your fatehr and you built for you CDA
Amusua omo
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by patrickcollins: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2023
stuffs2002:

You love him because he is always supporting Obi.

Same Rufai Oseni that Reno Omokri exposed him that he was on the pay roll of Obi.

You no get shame
you are tne shameless one here, what concerns me with politicians that are feeding fat on the common wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by delpee(f): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2023
musicwriter:

Ok, thanks.
I'll check

Herbert Macaulay Way not M/M Way. I just corrected the error.

It's a pleasure. Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by siaco(m): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2023
yarimo:
yonko grin grin

Onye uchu,

Evil 😈 supporter
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by 2BabaNairaland: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2023
Werey, you are truly insane'. Kiss the truth.

yarimo:
Money from fake news and defamations, from obi and his illiterate bitter Obidients.
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by rickyrex(m): 10:10am On Nov 06, 2023
yarimo:
ahaha how much baba tinubu don give you? If not to milk you with hardship
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by rickyrex(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2023
Ola9ja23:
At least this one helps Obituary and IPOBidients to spend their money well well 🤣😀😀

BTW, where is the library? Village no get name ?
this guy success still dey vex you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Reportbutton: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2023
bewla:
No hope for lazy man oooo

But me thank God for for my life
I buy land
Buy sienna
Get three children for high institution
My work they improve
Am thinking of adding show room to my carpenter shop of about 27 years of experience
Bros get work and stop complaining of government
Hahahaha oga,you go lament tire, me complain oya quote where I complain grin cheesy

Oh you think I Dey the same country as you cheesy
What I make weekly Will feed you for 9months both the kids your wife and your GFS if you have any, if e sure for you, let's drop reciepts..
LP losers 🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by michealon2001: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
good one from him
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by yarimo(m): 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
mamaafrik:

which one has your fatehr and you built for you CDA
Amusua omo
ask your parents that is if they are responsible parents
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Swiftgrp: 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Politicstoday:
Wow this is great 👍
Arise TV journalist Rufai Oseni builds library and development center in his village (photo)

Arise TV journalist, Rufai Oseni has built a library and development center in his village in Ogun state.

He shared the news on his social media handles on Saturday, November 4.

He wrote;

So today I am humbled, I started the Oseni center,a library and development center in my village to impact the next generation. Next target is to do more.I also help train over 20 teachers and started them on the one million teachers platform.
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/arise-tv-journalist-rufai-oseni-builds-library-and-development-center-in-his-village-photo-2.html#google_vignette
The landscaping of that place or environment has to be upgraded. Landscaping adds aesthetics to buildings and surroundings.
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by stuffs2002: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
EconFinance:

"Rufai hates APC"
So says am APC urchin

He is stating the facts and asking them tough questions that should be answered
That's how journalism supposed to be

Not journalist's fawning over politicians and giving them "soft landing" then afterwards going from behind to go beg them for favours.

Rufai Oseni that is on the payroll of Obi...

I feel sorry for you
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Swiftgrp: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
delpee:

Have you tried the library at St Agnes area on Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba? It's between Sabo and Unilag junction and beside the Catholic girl's school. I think it's a Lagos/GTB sponsored Library.

Modified... it should be Herbert Macaulay way not M/M way.
Libraries with standard books, WIFI and ICT-based facilities on-site are indeed important for elevating the minds and creative spirits of folks in any society or country. It's good to see that some folks know the locations of functional libraries and their importance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by rhymesnoni(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
Politicstoday:
Rufai Oseni builds library and development center in his village, shares photo.

Even though i no like you you try for this one.
Its Beautifull and comendable!
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by bewla(m): 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
Reportbutton:

Hahahaha oga,you go lament tire, me complain oya quote where I complain grin cheesy

Oh you think I Dey the same country as you cheesy
What I make weekly Will feed you for 9months both the kids your wife and your GFS if you have any, if e sure for you, let's drop reciepts..
LP losers 🤣😂
well am self employed and am ok even if you be Dangote am richer then you because am contained with what I have

So APC time no fit hard me
More over Am APC for the time being
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Cromagnon: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Are you not so shameless you don't have anything to show for your support for this evil government?

what am I even saying sef? people like you dont have any iota of shame.
Fahdiga Bluntguy SmartPolician Boomkalakuta Fortruth
Dennixe001 KanwuliaExtra Nwodosis LAXconfidential SmartPolician Massiveglory Fighter2029 Ofunaofu 40Bullets MasterJayJay Gangster1ms OKOATA FatimaAbubakar
ganisucks Fut9ure Gorcote aariwa athaboi alsudan EnemyofGod2 taylor89 hammer Odin13 Samirana360
Asgard13 SenatePresdo Massiveglory Brendaniel Tntsi
Eriokanmi Racoon APCnaPDP illuminutty Derrickfoster1
ecnerwala Strafudeen Young03 Fahdiga Peritome
NaijaSumigan Jostoman NobleSeed Naira20 Spicycat
Darkandhandsom sirchim Illuminatiship Malory mytime24
Ofunaofu Bluntguy christejames =Penguin2 Feintline
Tntsi Mitchy49 Penguin2 Advancedpenis zombieHUNTER
Wodu89 Flick490 Feintline oonyeoma50 Gangster1ms
ronalmagic10 shortgun Mrfixitt marlow1962 Delta Oil
Jostoman EyeCumInPiece Absuchat Bigkoko Faber junketer
apache4 over dead body franchasofficia slawomir Quenncee
derecho OBIDIENTNAIJA FOOTSOLDIER2 ideynl1 christejames
Unperturbedpota DMerciful Treasure17 Berrityga Felimax Penguin2
lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
Tinubuwins2023e
Felimax
Yamiriflathead
Pityoobi
IpobAntidote
Wagwanbrethren
Putinofrussia

what did you gain when obi was governor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Bahdguyishere: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Obi campaign money
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Reportbutton: 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
bewla:
well am self employed and am ok even if you be Dangote am richer then you because am contained with what I have

So APC time no fit hard me
More over Am APC for the time being
go to school you say no, 2023 people still dey use "Am" grin contented not "contained"
Besides who told you I'm not contented with what I have? Abi I complain give you? Or I look like those igbo boys and girls begging All over NL?
I won't blame you, it's the usual chest beating gorilla OSU 🐷 Andrew liver salt supporter
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by bewla(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
Reportbutton:
go to school you say no, 2023 people still dey use "Am" grin contented not "contained"
Besides who told you I'm not contented with what I have? Abi I complain give you? Or I look like those igbo boys and girls begging All over NL?
I won't blame you, it's the usual chest beating gorilla OSU 🐷 Andrew liver salt supporter
No matter what you throw at me
I won't lose my cool
No be person like you go drag me
Am still ok from what I have vanity na vanity
Check the list of does who are vocals when we start emilokan

Bewla77 no go miss
From the list
If e pain you say baba no do well the boulder is now open
Chose your direction
Beni
Sudan
Niger
Cameroon you free ooo
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Reportbutton: 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
bewla:
No matter what you throw at me
I won't lose my cool
No be person like you go drag me
Am still ok from what I have vanity na vanity
Check the list of does who are vocals when we start emilokan

Bewla77 no go miss
From the list
If e pain you say baba no do well the boulder is now open
Chose your direction
Beni
Sudan
Niger
Cameroon you free ooo
for the fact that you keep saying you won't loose your cool shows you are already pained grin
You buy sienna get business etc, hmm, make I no talk come and see where boys are making money you won't talk of those nonsense you call car or business.
I av your time like this keep bringing it on.
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by 2pacamarushakur(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
musicwriter:

Ok, thanks.
Do you know their charges? Can one read on their computer?
The last time i check'd on them, it was free though you will need an i.d card to gain access to it
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by GoodLife4live: 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2023
Thunder fire rufai Osennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Obiedun(m): 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
Cromagnon:
what did you gain when obi was governor?
Obi was the worst governor. He is not fit to be a common councillor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) / Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.