Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun (47468 Views)

Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Image123(m): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
Library and development center wey we no fit see the inside. Hmmm
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by musicwriter(m): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
I wish I lived near that place. Need a library badly to finish my book.
On Friday I went to Yabatech to make enquiry but they said, and I saw that their library is under construction. Went to UNILAG but it's only for their students and staff.
Then, went to nearby Cafe one at e-center but they're charging N2,500 a day or N250,000 for six months, which is really what I want. But then, they were playing music there!!

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Okwyjesus(m): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Politicstoday:
Rufai Oseni builds library and development center in his village, shares photo.

A true Yoruba man in whom there is no blemish.

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by stuffs2002: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
globalresource:

How has been neutral help us a nation. Even he once counter Peter obi. He only want the betterment of the nation

DUMBEST post ever.

In presenting, you can't be a presenter and the guest at the same time. You can't be the interviewer and interviewee at the same time. Rufai Oseni will ask questions and still prevent his guest from answering him.

The laws laid down by NCC doesn't allow a presenter to present his own own opinion.

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Trustmea: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
Point of correction op Rufai oseni is from Edo state not Ogun
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Funny.

What exactly is funny in building a library?
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by TUTU147: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
Good one,most people think that a better nigeria is for only south east or LP.If nigeria is a working nation,nobody will want to japa, disintegrate or think of mocking the leaders.We want to be like a developed country,but our leaders don't want opposition or anyone attaching the government.

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by highness25(m): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
Politicstoday:
Wow this is great 👍
Arise TV journalist Rufai Oseni builds library and development center in his village (photo)

Arise TV journalist, Rufai Oseni has built a library and development center in his village in Ogun state.

He shared the news on his social media handles on Saturday, November 4.

He wrote;

So today I am humbled, I started the Oseni center,a library and development center in my village to impact the next generation. Next target is to do more.I also help train over 20 teachers and started them on the one million teachers platform.
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/arise-tv-journalist-rufai-oseni-builds-library-and-development-center-in-his-village-photo-2.html#google_vignette
Abeg make person remind us wetin Desmond Elliot build that time. I don forget
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by AskProf: 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
yarimo:
Money from fake news and defamations, from obi and his illiterate bitter Obidients.

You are irredeemable.

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Tareq1105: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
His village no get name?

We need to verify it. You don't just take pics and tell us you've done this or that.

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
43Ronin:
meanwhile many of the ogun people claiming "our lagos" and yoruba ronu have refused to return to their home state to help develope and remove brown roofs. weldone rufai, igbo blood in yoruba body.
if you have visited ibadan,you would knw Lagos is just overhyped.
Mind you,your fellow Ibomen would prefer to be buried in SW than anywhere in east.

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by stuffs2002: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
globalresource:

How has been neutral help us a nation. Even he once counter Peter obi. He only want the betterment of the nation

How has he wanted a better nation by constantly attacking a section of the country.

He countered Obi only once!!!!!
Isn't that a disgrace. Even with all the lies that Obi has been dishing out to his supporters Rifai Oseni only countered him only once.

Same Rufai Oseni that will be attacking the APC members in a vicious and unprofessional manner.

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by stuffs2002: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
Finst22:
His intentions are obvious

Yes... Very obvious.

Rufai is not a very smart person

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by boxypane(m): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
The reason why most senators cannot do this or something similar or greater is because they are not even educated, talk more of even having aids that will advise them on such.
Constitution has to change, salaries of law makers very reduced. Then we can start talking sincere politics.

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
Trustmea:
he is from odogbolu,Ogun state

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Hakeem66: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
Trustmea:
You are quite right, he's from Edo state but was brought up in Ogun state.

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Tareq1105: 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

DUMBEST post ever.

In presenting, you can't be a presenter and the guest at the same time. You can't be the interviewer and interviewee at the same time. Rufai Oseni will ask questions and still prevent his guest from answering him.

The laws laid down by NCC doesn't allow a presenter to present his own own opinion.

This is why I don't see Rufai Oseni as a journalist. He wouldn't allow his guests to speak their minds especially those who doesn't agree or tow his line of reasoning.

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Bluntemperor: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ever8090:
Where be him village?

A good questions?
Today's journalists are neither season nor Investigative but more political drama to gain attention!
Where and what name is the Rufai's Village and which Local government Area?

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by qtx(m): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Seun is wearing 15 million Naira Cartier watch , Rufai Osenibhas opened foundation and we the salaries of both men is not upto 1.5 million a month combined
Seun: Tries to gain approval of the public
Rufai: does not care what others think of him; he says and does what he wants.

Who among the two do you resonate with?

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Tareq1105: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hakeem66:

Whatever, when you're going back to Edo please take him along.

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by patrickcollins: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

Na lie.. Rufai Oseni is a biased jornalist with hatred for APC and Tinubu. He showed his support for Peter Obi and that is not how a journalist should behave.

Rufai Oseni will ask questions and still be preventing his guests from answering the questions.
A journalist should always be neutral.
I will vote this man over my tribesman, I see the hunger and love to see a better Nigeria in him

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by RepoMan007: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
Great!
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Haveyoueatentod: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
I remember how much knowledge I gained from Benin library sapele road when internet was still at its infant stages in Nigeria.
Kudos Mr Rufai.
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Kaiser20: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
Politicstoday:
Rufai Oseni builds library and development center in his village, shares photo.
The way Rufai Oseni is dealing & disgracing APC and Tinubu followers on TV you will think he is from Anambra State.
Rufai Oseni is an exceptional, career Journalist
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Trustmea: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hakeem66:
Exactly

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Samakus(m): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
yarimo:
Money from fake news and defamations, from obi and his illiterate bitter Obidients.

Money from drug barons, what have they done with it?
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Larryndelaw: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
OBIDIENTS food don Land
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by patrickcollins: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
What's a library without books in it ?
There is, it can inspire kids within the location to read and discover their talents, it's definitely going to have positive impacts on some individuals over there
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by yesloaded: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
yarimo:

Can you show us when last you bought common pen for a student in your local government? If non then take the back seat

Sometimes it's good to keep quiet when you have nothing sensible to say

A man built a library, I wonder if you don't know what library represent

Illiteracy is the worst disease

Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by RepoMan007: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

Na lie.. Rufai Oseni is a biased jornalist with hatred for APC and Tinubu. He showed his support for Peter Obi and that is not how a journalist should behave.

Rufai Oseni will ask questions and still be preventing his guests from answering the questions.
A journalist should always be neutral.
Anyone who hates wastage and corruption always ends up being hated by ruling parties. APC and Rufai Oseni is no different.
Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by Omalicious1: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
Politicstoday:
Wow this is great 👍
Arise TV journalist Rufai Oseni builds library and development center in his village (photo)

Arise TV journalist, Rufai Oseni has built a library and development center in his village in Ogun state.

He shared the news on his social media handles on Saturday, November 4.

He wrote;

So today I am humbled, I started the Oseni center,a library and development center in my village to impact the next generation. Next target is to do more.I also help train over 20 teachers and started them on the one million teachers platform.
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/arise-tv-journalist-rufai-oseni-builds-library-and-development-center-in-his-village-photo-2.html#google_vignette

This is good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) / Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) / Olubisi Osinbajo: "My Sons Didn't 'Touch' Anybody Until They Got Married''