Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. (5888 Views)

Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? / Different Types Of Cute And Tight Pussies [pics] / Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by UptownVibes(m): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
I won't say anything more,because a word they say is enough for the wise..

1 Like

Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dr UptownVibes

Are you sure that it is not sewage these patients went to suck?

18 Likes

Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by rentAcock(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
I literally do this for a living and my clients pay premium. Also there's so much misinformation in this post. The main cause of throat cancer is smoking and excessive alcohol consumption. Yes HPV which can be contracted from kissing also has a risk of causing throat cancer but it's very rare and accounts for less than 5% of the causes of throat cancer. Take my advice and that of all these quack doctors on social media with a grain of salt as so many post shocking headlines and stories for views and followers.

17 Likes

Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by FaceTanke: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
I quit a long time ago

2 Likes

Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by UptownVibes(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
rentAcock:
I literally do this for a living and my clients pay premium. Also there's so much misinformation in this post. The main cause of throat cancer is smoking and excessive alcohol consumption. Yes HPV which can be contracted from kissing also has a risk of causing throat cancer but it's very rare and accounts for less than 5% of the causes of throat cancer. Take my advice and that of all these quack doctors on social media with a grain of salt as so many post shocking headlines and stories for views and followers.
So you mean smoking and alcohol caused what we're seeing in the pics up there? Are you for real or you are trying to justify the shit,since you already said its what you do for a living?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
UptownVibes:
So you mean smoking and alcohol caused what we're seeing in the pics up there? Are you for real or you are trying to justify the shit,since you already said its what you do for a living?
we hope that the normal flora of his buccal cavity mucous membranes has not been completely replaced by strange microbiota.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
rentAcock:
Oga, Incidence of HPV causing Throat cancer as a result of licking the infected pussy,is not rare.
The virus is very aggressive and will cause cancer in the throat given the slightest opportunity.
There's nothing like misinformation here.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by Nicepoker(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
I really don't understand why a sensible man will lick a sewage pipe.

8 Likes

Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by Postinor: 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
But sucking of pussy is sweet now
Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by MyExpression(m): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
Been giving head for over 20yrs...no case of throat cancer.
All these online doctors...na now una discover pussy as the source of cancer?!

Had a near-incident tho...rinsed my mouth with salt and water solution.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
If nah by dat one, all my lips for don chop finish. No be pussy sucking cause all these one, nah another thing. 🤔

4 Likes

Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
This is so gross. What kind of retărd go down on a woman anyway?!
And this apkroko doc, what evidence is there to support this claim?

1 Like

Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
UptownVibes:
Did you read his post upside down?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
MyExpression:
Been giving head for over 20yrs...no case of throat cancer.
All these online doctors...na now una discover pussy as the source of cancer?!

Had a near-incident tho...rinsed my mouth with salt and water solution.
And who's to say you won't start seeing symptoms next month or next week or tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by Depriest2020: 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
They don go carry herpes.
Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by Oromoni619: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
Jezzz

Stop the act, satisfy her with other ways

Make money and tell her to suck you nipples

Engage in side hustling like b#tting and the rest

Discipline yourself with 2odds you will see result ,note e still dey cast,but you will gain, you can chat me for help if you can't do it, but I go charge you

Lol
Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by tonystark007: 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Dr UptownVibes
Are you sure that it is not sewage these patients went to suck?
lol. comment of the hour

1 Like

Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by virginchaser(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
Life itself is a risk.

1 Like

Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by falcon01: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
Of course, That's what you get for giving a hoe a head!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Oga, Incidence of HPV causing Throat cancer as a result of licking the infected pussy,is not rare.
The virus is very aggressive and will cause cancer in the throat given the slightest opportunity.
There's nothing like misinformation here.

Is it abt pussy or infected pussy?

Consider non infected ,non menstrual fluid,washed pussy

What will happen?

Maybe we should never have sexual urges then
Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Is it abt pussy or infected pussy?

Consider non infected ,non menstrual fluid,washed pussy

What will happen?

Maybe we should never have sexual urges then
Lol! It's about pussy infected with HPV which causes cervical cancer in women and penis cancer in men.
Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by imagrg(m): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Who dey leak toto get village problem. undecided
Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Not Really advisable to do this to Nigerian girls,they are mostly dirty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by Sammy101111(m): 7:49am On Nov 06, 2023
Space booked
Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by Kevineleven(m): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2023
One Thing Must Kill A Man, Suckery quantinues, we move...
Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by Albertone(m): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2023
Cunninglingus itself is not bad but doing it with naija girls is.

Naija girls have sex as if it's only unwanted pregnancy they don't want. You'll ask for a condom, they'll say "I like it raw, just pull out when you want to cum". Jennifer shey pull out will prevent STIs ni?

Their own is to be buying postinor 2. Shey postinor 2 can prevent STI?
Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by Coolsat(m): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2023
From comments you'll know most guys indulge in this dirty act. I can't ever see myself sucking pussy lailai

1 Like

Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by RPG2020(m): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2023
Something must kill a man known this and have peace ✌️🕊️
Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by Albertone(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2023
Coolsat:
From comments you'll know most guys indulge in this dirty act. I can't ever see myself sucking pussy lailai

Men dey wey go dey help your wife lick am.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! It's about pussy infected with HPV which causes cervical cancer in women and penis cancer in men.
What if uninfected?

1 Like

Re: Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. by ConfidentialDoc: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
Cunt whispering is bad for you.
Throat cancer doesn't kill you before it tortures the victim. Could be serval years of chemo and surgeries..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby For Sale / Lover Guys, Time To Choose (PICS) / Why Nigerian Women Are Mostly Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.