Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies (10327 Views)

Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Rosemond Brown Says That Fred Amugi Has The Biggest And Sweetest D!ck –video 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2019
#Fact

Friction is what makes that ur girl's pussy to be smelling like rotten melon seed or rotten fish.

Look for ladies with thigh gap for a smooth, clean and healthy pussy.

if u dont know how to spot one, just ask megrin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by imiski(m): 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
My country my country.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Emodeee: 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
Whaaaaat
Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
People with tight thigh smells. Even guys
Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Simplecity(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
BadRadio:
#Fact

Friction is what makes that ur girl's pussy, smelling like rotten melon seed.

how do i spot one grin
Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
Simplecity:
how do i spot one grin
so u re tired of ur g pussie abi grin

Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
imiski:
My country my country.
lol

Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Simplecity(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
BadRadio:
so u re tired of ur g pussie abi grin
sssshhhh
...no loud am...she be one of the mods grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
imiski:
My country my country.
grin
Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by itsme01: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
whats with africans over obsession on sex.. almost everyone on earth would have sex even animal do it without making a fuse about

4 Likes

Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by DegemaObi: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
whats with africans over obsession on sex.. almost everyone on earth would have sex even animal do it without making a fuse about
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
OP you're a learner 100%

If you don't know something ask well and learn.
Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by LieDetector(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
Musa has finally applied for his gate to be relocated.

Wetin Trump no go see for impeachment panel bikonu

3 Likes

Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
The only lap I know is chicken lap
Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Ayoleeboy007: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
BadRadio:
#Fact

hope u know that most of them gats bore hole down there.
Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
Simplecity:
sssshhhh ...no loud am...she be one of the mods grin
grin
Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
LieDetector:
Musa has finally applied for his gate to be relocated.

Wetin Trump no go see for impeachment panel bikonu
u never see anything...grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ayoleeboy007:
hope u know that most of them gats bore hole down there.
before nkó
Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Homers123(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
Nothing wey Lay reader no go see read.
Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Brownhypo: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
imiski:
My country my country.

Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by flyingdutchman(m): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:
I understand you.
Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by kinzation(m): 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
BadRadio:
#Fact

Weytin sex go cause for this country eh grin
Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
kinzation:
Weytin sex go cause for this country eh grin

Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Liposure: 11:18am On Dec 21, 2019
Pussyville 101
Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
They call women fish brain but look at the kind of thread they open everyday. The whining is just getting better and better grin
Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
They call women fish brain but look at the kind of thread they open everyday. The whining is just getting better and better grin

Meat heads
Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Drbest99(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ardar:

Meat heads
The topic sucks af
Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ardar:

Meat heads
do u av thigh gap
Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Khalidase83(m): 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Lies! U can only have offensive smell down there if u have either bacterial or fungal infection. It has nothing to do with the anatomy of your thighs. Personal hygiene matters too.
Re: Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
Khalidase83:
Lies! U can only have offensive smell down there if u have either bacterial or fungal infection. It has nothing to do with the anatomy of your thighs. Personal hygiene matters too.
u too argue

(1) (2) (Reply)

10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) / Why Do Guys Flirt? / "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.