Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

You Need A Backup! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Need A Backup! (995 Views)

Is It Adviceable To Have A Backup Plan? / Survey Says Half Of Married Women Have A 'backup Husband' In Mind / Backup Plan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need A Backup! by topetope(m): 8:32am On Sep 14, 2007
With the way hearts are been stolen and broken, don't you think it will be ok to have a spare tyre?
give it a thought.

Re: You Need A Backup! by Easybaby(f): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2007
lol . . .what concerns broken heart with a spare tyre? huh?
Spare tyre was meant for cars not heart . . . you better see your doctor for medical check-up undecided
Re: You Need A Backup! by tkb417(m): 9:14am On Sep 14, 2007
spell it out
spare gurl
Re: You Need A Backup! by olanajim(m): 9:56am On Sep 14, 2007
Back ups would complicate the problem and lead you to trouble twice fast!
Re: You Need A Backup! by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2007
olanajim:

Back ups would complicate the problem and lead you to trouble twice fast!

the thought of a slippery slope comes to mind!
Re: You Need A Backup! by tkb417(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2007
@olanajim
u have to go to school to learn it. Its not for crybabies cool
Re: You Need A Backup! by otipratt(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2007
@ poster
I feel u, a backup is really needed with the way hearts are been grounded, destroyed and scattered. I can confidently say that because i have tried the two approaches.

When i was in school, (Final year) i used to to have one smallie (my backup) in 100L. That girl actually saved my relationship with my LOLO1 . Anytime the my Lolo starts her nagging, wahala or problem, instead of confroting her, i'ld just keep quiet and find my way to the loving and welcoming hands of my "smallie". She would give me all the loving and pampering that will make me happy and smiling all through the day and the next.When i go back to Lolo smiling, she will never know her rival was the reason behind the smiles. She will be deceiving herself, saying "u can't do without me,u'ld always come back"

After we left skool, and "smallie" was not within reach, the whole thing packed up in three months.
Re: You Need A Backup! by kilasos(f): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2007
it complicate issues and leads to comparison of two totally different people.
i do not think it is fair but people do it.
Re: You Need A Backup! by saucekid(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2007
@ poster,

did you mean a backup babe incase the main babe f**kup?

dem neva ring bell on your head b4 be that
Re: You Need A Backup! by iice(f): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2007
Spare for what?
Re: You Need A Backup! by tkb417(m): 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2007
exigences cool
Re: You Need A Backup! by iice(f): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2007
Really? That's the loff of these days i guess. . .no wonder things always crumble
Re: You Need A Backup! by olanajim(m): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2007
If everyone start having backup, the system would crumble completely.
Re: You Need A Backup! by tkb417(m): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2007
On a serious note. I know the kind of relationship ill go into and ill need a backup.
Reasons- I just wanted to have a feel cos of ojukokoro
The gurl has got award winning records

On the other hand,If i am into a sound relationship and i know my gurl in and out, backups will be extra load and pure distractions. A good babe is always a handful, you will always be longing to be with her every second. Hence, backups will kill it.
Re: You Need A Backup! by chistiana(f): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2007
nhhhh, this is , speechless.

there is a quote which state" strangers could stab u at the back, friends could stab u in the front, ur girl love or boy friend could stab u in the heart but true friends poke ur heart with a straw.

i guess u pick up ur broken heart if ur lover as ever hurt u, and move on wit life,

people do complain about breaking of heart, nhhhhhhhh u should be happy they didn't pierce the heart into two.
Re: You Need A Backup! by ariblaze(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2007
this is not a good idea

i repeat not a good idea ,
Re: You Need A Backup! by tobaaro(m): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2007
i concore! Hw u no go get backup?
Especially 4 d really vibrant relatnships, d backup actually keeps things going and makes u apprec8 ur lover even more!

But b careful nt 2 fall 2 deep 4 d backup oo!!

Ds lyf, u gota apply wisdom in evrythng! wink
Re: You Need A Backup! by chistiana(f): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2007
nhhhhhhhh, Life is too short, use it in a positive way. dont think i support this back up of a thing.

(1) (Reply)

Divorce Or Polygamy? / Single & Searching Male/female? / My Girl Is Going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.