Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) (38002 Views)

Peter Obi Storms Onitsha Main Market, Hailed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by Nex12: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

Weyrey NONENTITY wretched mumu dey cap grin
Tell me one notable person in your entire generations first grin , let me not even start with your failed parents, and I'll tell you who my father is.
Sharap

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by Offpoint1: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
grin So there are people in kogi that will actually cast vote for Dino? 😂

Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by MuslimIgbo: 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
Nex12:
Sharap
ỌDẸ grin
Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by Judolisco(m): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
Simongm:
Sen. Natasha's victory is a major boost to Sen. Dino path to being elected as the governor of Kogi state on Saturday.
LP had already collapsed their structures into PDP and before Thursday night, ADC will follow suit.
One Kogi, one destiny!
what about sdp?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by Bobloco: 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

False!

Some trends can NEVER be altered!

Do you mind share some of these trends that can never be altered

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by Successlane: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
Natasha wasting her time..

She is aware of the reality.

I'm her loyalist.

All these just for the camera

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by OkukoIgbo: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ever8090:
If Dino wins, Kogi state money go finish on top power bikes and sport cars...

As Nigeria budget is wasted on pampers and cocaine

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by highness25(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by Officialmrt: 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
grin
CoronaVirusPro:
Dino should know his aspirations are impossible!

No one with two left legs has ever ruled Kogi, and he wont be the first!

Its a tradition! Only complete humans can govern Kogi.
grin
Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by Officialmrt: 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Who will vote this clown as governor?
grin grin
Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by Officialmrt: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
yarimo:
So Natasha is now DINO MILAYE godmother
U no well I swear grin grin
Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by OkukoIgbo: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
Natasha wasting her time..

Because she is not selling the scrotal sack of the pig bastard fake worthless prophet mohammed idiot.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by Officialmrt: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Mistake!
If DINO enter; next 4 years CAR SHOW will be suspended from ABUJA & LAGOS
I wish KOGITES best of LUCK OO (including LOCKED DOWN & LOCEKED OUT) grin
grin grin
Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by abobote: 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
The okene people I know can not vote anyone outside their tribe, when their tribe person is on the ballot

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by Sillymoderators: 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
OneCandleAway:

But I believe its better they vote anyone but APC. Preferable Dino though. That's if kogi people don't want to go through another suffering cycle where they are committing suicide out of starvation. I can still remember they last experience.

I'm not from kogi ooo but I'm very passionate about the wasted potential of that state. And my yoruba people are there.

though I believe Faleke would have been a good choice but maybe Dino for now. His lack of much federal backing will help him perform to get second term.
You are a clown! So na Dino go end their hunger!
Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by Bluntemperor: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Nathasha presentation is nothing to Kogi People.She should ask Dino what has been his Economic Development Contributions to Kogi State, since he has been a Senator - even Constituency Projects no deh!
Nathasha should learn from Dino's past mistake - People wants to see dividend of Democracy - not just a show off,as if aluta still continues!
Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by adecz: 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
I see crowd.......

Na the " mammoth" I no see...🤔
Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by UnemployedGradu: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

what do you mean by two left legs?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by Antoeni(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dino is a Failure,
Dead On Arrival
Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by OneCandleAway(f): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Sillymoderators:

You are a clown! So na Dino go end their hunger!

So na Bello toy that he'll be controlling like remote go better for kogi?

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by VinnyBaba: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bobloco:

Do you mind share some of these trends that can never be altered

Don't mind the APC DingBat.😕

If an Uneducated FAILURE like Buhari can emerge as President,
Why can't Dino become Governor? 😏🤨🤨
Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by ItswellMike: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

So sweet...
People with two RIGHT LEGS dat have been ruling Kogi, what came out of it....
Continue to fool urself
Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by AbujaLagos: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Simongm:
Sen. Natasha's victory is a major boost to Sen. Dino path to being elected as the governor of Kogi state on Saturday.
LP had already collapsed their structures into PDP and before Thursday night, ADC will follow suit.
One Kogi, one destiny!
ADC Dino needs you

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by Kaytixy: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
@coolsat come and see oo. Sebi I told you.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by Kaytixy: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
Coolsat:
Natasha has no single grip on her people in regards to the next week governorship election. Each region seriously fighting for their own son. Don't be deceived by this, the Kogi central people knows what to do and Kogi is an APC state. I'm following the Kogi election back to back.
But yesterday you said and I quote " Natasha said she will support Ododo" why are you changing the narrative now. So it's no longer "she said" but it is now "she doesn't have a single grip on her people" ok oo

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by bablon20(m): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
See slaves campaigning for their slave master

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by Eecho(m): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You are the most incomplete. It's a pity .
Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by CJStarz: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wow,see crowd!
Pls can any Kogite in the platform tell me why it seems this Natasha Akpoti is sooooo loved by the people?
Don't know much about her down here.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by thinkmoney(m): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Sense u no get. I am sure u didn’t go through school. So what u mentioned is what matters to u?

U are a shame
Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by just2endowed: 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
yarimo:
So Natasha is now DINO MILAYE godmother

Cant atiku campaign for Dino
Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by Felaincarnated: 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
Make we see ur papa🤣
CoronaVirusPro:

Re: Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) by Dodada: 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dey play. If Dino get 1K Ebira vote, e go shock me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moghalu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos / 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.