Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,542 members, 7,861,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

"What's Ur Turning Point" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What's Ur Turning Point" (239 Views)

Turning Point / Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"What's Ur Turning Point" by codedgalaxy: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
"Adulthood na scam",
Said a songwriter.
The song stylishly made its way into the heart's of many. both the rich and the poor all vibed to this song not because of it's harmonious lyrics or for it's melodious tunes but, because this song in a unique way resonated with everyone, for everyone at a time in life had fantasied about an adulthood of bliss only to be awoken by life's reality.
Which begs the following questions?,
~ At what point did you realise that no one was coming to save you, that you had to take the reigns yourself and lead your life?
~ and, what situation influenced that decision?

Mine was when my mother died sick,
She was in great pains,as we rushed to the hospital,
A look at her you could tell the grim reaper was calling and she was reluctant to answer that call.
We got there payed for an emergency card only to later be informed that we had to wait for about an hour cause the doctor was currently not available.
To cut the long story short, she later died with tears in her eyes.....
Re: "What's Ur Turning Point" by codedgalaxy: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
.... Due to lack of immediate medical attention.
There an then i became vexed in the spirit not only because of my mothers plight because of my financial status,
I said to myself " if only i was was more financially bouyant ,maybe i could have afforded to fly her out the contry for proper medical attention" damn.
There and then i made a decision to take life serious and become better.
Even though not for my self at least for others sake.
Re: "What's Ur Turning Point" by Tuzzyjohnson(m): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
Reason why most people are into illegal stuff like yahoo...

They have no other choice..

If you were informed 1 years before the incident that if you did yahoo you would have enough funds to save your moms life when the incident would happen will you do yahoo or prefer she dies...

May her soul rest in peace sad sad cry cry cry cry cry
Re: "What's Ur Turning Point" by Magnoliaa(f): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Re: "What's Ur Turning Point" by codedgalaxy: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
Tuzzyjohnson:
Reason why most people are into illegal stuff like yahoo...

They have no other choice..

If you were informed 1 years before the incident that if you did yahoo you would have enough funds to save your moms life when the incident would happen will you do yahoo or prefer she dies...

May her soul rest in peace sad sad cry cry cry cry cry
Probably would have done then, no lies.
She kept tryin tell me something but couldnt,the words she utterd only came out in mumbles as tears rolled down her cheeks. It was no fun aswear brother.

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin In Nigeria Sent Me A Friend Request From Another Facebook Account / Boxing Day: Do You Have A Box? / He Steals From Me To Buy Cigarette - Wife Begs For Divorce Over Husband's Drug..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.