Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down (27772 Views)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by NairaMedia: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
A Keke driver has questioned why women reject their advances and went on to reveal that some of them are university graduates who make more money than the men in the corporate world.

Kelly Murphy wrote:

Why do you girls runaway from us because we drive KEKE, you girls normally see we KEKE drivers as Tout and illetrates, that we don't have dreams apart from driving KEKE, don't you girls know that some of we KEKE drivers are graduates with better grades, please my dear ladies, stop running away from us, driving KEKE is not a bad job, we gain more than 7,000 Naira a day, check it to a month, some of your boyfriends who work in some company or whatever can't withstand us in terms of spending!!!!! STOP SEEING US AS TOUTS PLEASE ACCEPT US ,IF WE ASK FOR RELATIONSHIP NAWAOOOO!!!!!!

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/keke-driver-advises-women-to-stop.html

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Look for woman wey dey your grade.

Even okada riders get babes.

All na grade by grade.

181 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Look for woman wey dey your grade.

Even okada riders get babes.

All na grade by grade.
so which one be your own grade tongue
see the guy face self,no wonder women they run from am grin grin

32 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by LuciferMessiah: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
Bros leave Twitter & facebook & come down to your level.

Twitter / Instagram chicks are 1st Class
Facebook babes are 2nd class

Nairaland oloshos are 3rd class
Come to NL & you'll be spoilt for choice.

*spits angry

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Allaboutkatiee(f): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
LuciferMessiah:

*spits angry
Lol bitch
Am on twitter, instagram, facebook
Don't judge a book by its cover
I come here to have fun and that's all wink

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Waakanda: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
I concur cheesy

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by itzprezy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Result of a failed kwantiri
How will a graduate be driving keke..government nawao

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
LuciferMessiah:

*spits angry
i had a good laugh this evening grin

7 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Divay22(f): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
Well, he's right though.
Some are damn good and down to earth..
I chat with them. most especially when am seating in the front.

But some are just too rude.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by IamD18: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Divay22:
Well, he's right though.
Some are damn good and down to earth..
I chat with them. most especially when am seating in the front.

But some are just too rude.

Before you know it, you don begin off pant for them.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Divay22(f): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
IamD18:

Hahahahaha
Nah. It doesn't go beyond that.
I don't even drop number

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Divay22:

Hahahahaha
Nah. It doesn't go beyond that.
I don't even drop number

I like the way you answered him maturely without insults. You have shown him that you are way more refined than he is.

Kudos dear. grin

193 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Divay22(f): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I like the way you answered him maturely without insults. You have shown him that you are way more refined that he is.

Kudos dear. grin
Insult him grin grin Nah
I saw it as a joke

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Rextizzle(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Divay22:
Hahahahaha Nah. It doesn't go beyond that. I don't even drop number
You want to off your pants
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by atikulated2019: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
women should be the least of your problem... a fool at 40

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Kenekingisback: 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
This government sef sad sad
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by money121(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by point5: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
Your voice your opinion...
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Aldebaran(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by yesloaded: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
OP MUST BE RANTER

7 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by integritylady(f): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
This man no know Wetin he want Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by danielistics(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Lol bitch Am on twitter, instagram, facebook Don't judge a book by its cover I come here to have fun and that's all wink
e pain am lol

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by daveyjay(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
IamD18:

Nigga grin grin
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by free2ryhme: 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
NairaMedia:
A Keke driver has questioned why women reject their advances and went on to reveal that some of them are university graduates who make more money than the men in the corporate world.

Kelly Murphy wrote:

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/keke-driver-advises-women-to-stop.html
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Gunnax(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
Divay22:

Insult him grin grin Nah
I saw it as a joke
For ur mind u don mature abi

5 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
Any lady that looks down on keke riders is making a mistake.

They make more money than most 30-50k salaried graduates.

Keke was about 200k during GEJ but now N600k under Buhari! Can a poor person buy that?

Even if it is "daily return", do you know that keke is cheap to maintain, consumes less fuel but still carry 4 passengers as a car and would charge N50 per person?

7 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Oyindidi(f): 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin how you package yourself matters a lot. I know taxi driver wey dey go work well dressed like sey na occasion him dey go.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by Groovenaija360(m): 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down by TomiCute(m): 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ah ah? That one is bhad market oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lecturer And Comfort .... / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.