Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel (34135 Views)

BBN Season2 Housemate, Uriel Oputa Expresses Disgust Over Dog Trend / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by rickyrex(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2023
pdppower:

He is full of Godly wisdom because he supports killing of innocent children, women and defenceless Palestinians.
If Boko Haram throws bomb into America, the next thing is for America to destroy the whole of Northern Nigeria, abi.

Ironically the Jews you support against the Palestinians actually hate you Christians.
seems you are a muslim
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Greenfaces: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2023
Jeyun:
no it is the Muslims that loves but the Jews and christians so therefore I should love the Muslims who have killed and continue to kill but christians and Jews more than the Jews.
both is not but.
Know that before you start trying to know Muslims and Christians. Ode!
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by CorrectionFLuid: 10:48am On Nov 06, 2023
RepoMan007:
you talk about bombings of churches, schools and hospitals but the terrorists are the majority in those locations and have been pictured attacking from the windows o the hospital building. What kind of civilians refuses to leave a war zoneand still attacks one side in the war when chanced?

Actually Gazans are the biggest victims of Hamas, and that's sad because they put Hamas in power.

People who try to leave northern Gaza do so with threat to their life. There are videos showing Gazans who were killed in gunfire attack as they tried to leave northern Gaza. Most of the bodies have headshots from large bullets, suggesting it's a sniper attack. And Israeli military are nowhere there. Hamas is in firm control at that area.

Evil Hamas now tried to use their bodies littered all over the road as propaganda saying it's an airstrike by Israel. But they were caught on the lie.

So don't really blame Gazans too much. They too are victims of Hamas. The biggest victims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by CorrectionFLuid: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2023
michlins:
The thing about the people who support Israel is that all their defence is coming from the Bible. Nothing logical or historical claim.

Israel are children of God. Palestinians are then what?

You're seeing only what you want to see. There are people who support them because Hamas is unreasonable and always the first to attack. But you will not see it anyway.

Hamas has always been the one against the 2 state solution. They have repeatedly insisted that the only solution is an end to the state of Israel. You will also never see that.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Gandrova: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

You refused to addressed the reason Hamas attacked Isreal first without thinking about the consequences! You lots are hypocrites
It clearly shows you have no history of the war from inception
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by muhamadnur: 11:32am On Nov 06, 2023
tkgindofa:

"With no weapon they stood and fight" ?
You better tell Hamas to come out and fight openly, since that's what they wanted in the first place, by attacking Israel; not using brain washed innocent children as shield. They kept on firing rockets everyday, thanks for the Israel iron dome system and you claim they're fighting with no weapon? You liar.

As they claim they the most advance military in the region with intelligence like mossad why not go in and sweep them out instead of carpet bombing civilians claiming Hamas using them as human shield,

Look you don't know war I've seen how the NIGERIAN ARMY tried fighting boko haram always killing innocent people claiming that they are using them as human shield we stood and we fought and ended boko haram in Maiduguri not the useless tactics army is using just like isreal is doing in Gaza,

They labelled Putin as war criminal but who is the criminal now

Hypocrites
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by michlins(m): 11:56am On Nov 06, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:

You're seeing only what you want to see. There are people who support them because Hamas is unreasonable and always the first to attack. But you will not see it anyway.

Hamas has always been the one against the 2 state solution. They have repeatedly insisted that the only solution is an end to the state of Israel. You will also never see that.
What is the two states solution you're talking about? When Israel is busy redefining what the borders should be on a daily basis. Clearing the West Bank for more settlement buildings.

It's like Buhari telling Benue people that the reason Fulani people are massacring them is because they refused to give the Fulanis free land to settle and call home. That if they support and approve lands for RUGA, the Fulanis will have a place of their own and they will be safe.

You people are seeing this from the point of Jesus versus Mohammed. Meanwhile Palestinians have more Christians than Israel will ever have
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by SouthSouth1914: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
Gandrova:
It clearly shows you have no history of the war from inception

You speak with both sides of your mouth. Stop disgracing yourself on a public forum!

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by OdogwuEkeke(m): 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
To summarize this and to put this in context;
Boko Haram invades an area in Ghana and then Ghana begins to ‘kaboom’ hospitals and public areas in the Nation.

Whatever you do with that is up to you.
Thanks a lot @ Author

God1000:
Angelina jolie is an upstanding woman with a conscience, the man should not expect her to behave like him.

This Israel-Hamas war has exposed a lot of people, divided friends and families, but I will always say the truth and stand with the oppressed, killing innocent Palestinians under the guise of fighting Hamas is a serious war crime and crime against humanity, how can any sane person support the bombing of hospitals, schools, churches, mosques and refugee camps

Generations of families are being wiped out right in front of our eyes and some religious bigots are rejoicing, Arab leaders are cowards for doing absolutely nothing to help Palestinians.

Those of you insulting other people for calling out Israel should desist from such unholy act

If I will not make heaven for saying the truth, then so be it

I'm withdrawing my support for west as well because I hate double standard and hypocrisy

I lambasted Mr Putin when he invaded Ukraine but I'm beginning to have a change of mind about him

Some of you that idolized Mr Putin then, calling him a hero are now making a U-turn because he's saying the truth against Israel
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by CorrectionFLuid: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
michlins:
What is the two states solution you're talking about? When Israel is busy redefining what the borders should be on a daily basis. Clearing the West Bank for more settlement buildings.

It's like Buhari telling Benue people that the reason Fulani people are massacring them is because they refused to give the Fulanis free land to settle and call home. That if they support and approve lands for RUGA, the Fulanis will have a place of their own and they will be safe.

You people are seeing this from the point of Jesus versus Mohammed. Meanwhile Palestinians have more Christians than Israel will ever have

Even after what I wrote, you still had to drag the discussion back to religion.

It's now clear that you're just projecting your feelings on others. Have a nice day.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by michealon2001: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
the day most of you lots start thinking straight then the world will be a better place cos only the reasonable one can come and stand up to condem what hamas did, hamas has committed what only what the world know to be what only terrorist can do so i stand with isreal.kill them all cos they are terrorists
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by JuanDeDios: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:
The TRUTH is that the Deception is in play and many including so called Christians have Fallen prey.

Non of the so called “Christians” that rally for Hamas and stand against Israel’s right to exist is a true Christian.

They will not be raptured and will not have eternal life unless they repent!
They are the foolish virgins of Matthew 25 and Hoses 4:6 Christians.

You cannot be an addicted Follower of GOD and His word the Holy Bible and follow bandwagon of those who have fallen casualty to the Deception in these last days.

When I see the Crowd of People against God's LAND ISRAEL, I come to understand

As for Me righteousness, Today, tommorrow, next tommorrow and till Eternity

Israel was formed in 1948. It's not the same as the ancient nation of Israel - which ceased to exist in 70AD when the Temple was destroyed. Some of you have a very poor understanding of the Bible you carry.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Dittodat: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
TNORWAY:
it is your imaginary mother that is a loser.
Aba baby factory product of a 1000 sperm deposited into a shit-hole olosho worthless mother.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Danisaint112(m): 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
michlins:
historically,who owns the land?

It's like Fulani people claiming ownership of your ancestral home because government through RUGA gave it to them.

You people should please be logical. And if Israel likes it or not,so far there's a single Palestinian left,he will still raise an army to attack Israel in days to them. And nothing is worse than living worrying if the person sitting beside you is armed and ready to kill you.

If you truly want to understand this war, leave your religious beliefs and teaching and read history with open mind. I don't expect you to be able to do that because the type of indoctrination you have been subjected to will take a lifetime to erase

See who is talking about history. You know history and capping this shit.

I so much want to educate about this but where do I start educating an Atheist from (probably masquerading as a Christian)?

Your knowledge about the Isreali-Palestinian conflict is very little. I would have educated you about their history dating back to even the 16th century but no it's would totally be a waste of time.

Read this:

Exodus 23:31-33
“I will establish your borders from the Red Sea to the Mediterranean Sea, and from the desert to the Euphrates River. I will give into your hands the people who live in the land, and you will drive them out before you (Present day Gaza, Asdod and Askelon). cool

Do not make a convenant with them or with their God (Two-state solution and HAMAS truce is dead on arrival).

Do not let them live in your land or they will cause you to sin against me, because the worship of their gods will certainly be a snare to you (Islam has shown times without number they don't worship the one true God but something else).

Also in the book of Deuteronomy, God repeats his promise to give the Israelites the land of Canaan, and he specifically refer to the cities of Gaza, Ashdod, and Ashkelon (Deuteronomy 20:16-20).

It's better to leave right (abide by his rules) and discover that you have been scammed or live wrong (condemn God), die and discover that God actually exist.

Gaza will fall and the people of Palestinians will come to relaize they have no option than to live in peace with the Isrealis or die fighting for a non-existent course. Know this and know peace.

If the wailings shown in the pro-palestinian channel called Al Jazeera is getting to you, simply watch sky news and get real update of what happening okay.

It's just your human conscience working but it is what it is in every war their would be casualties. And the Isreali IDF is very human to even alert people before bombing compared to the other countries. Rest in Jesus name.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by michlins(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
Danisaint112:

See who is talking about history. You know history and capping this shit.

I so much want to educate about this but where do I start educating an Atheist from (probably masquerading as a Christian)?

Your knowledge about the Isreali-Palestinian conflict is very little. I would have educated you about their history dating back to even the 16th century but no it's would totally be a waste of time.

Read this:

Exodus 23:31-33
“I will establish your borders from the Red Sea to the Mediterranean Sea, and from the desert to the Euphrates River. I will give into your hands the people who live in the land, and you will drive them out before you (Present day Gaza, Asdod and Askelon). cool

Do not make a convenant with them or with their God (Two-state solution and HAMAS truce is dead on arrival).

Do not let them live in your land or they will cause you to sin against me, because the worship of their gods will certainly be a snare to you (Islam has shown times without number they don't worship the one true God but something else).

Also in the book of Deuteronomy, God repeats his promise to give the Israelites the land of Canaan, and he specifically refer to the cities of Gaza, Ashdod, and Ashkelon (Deuteronomy 20:16-20).

It's better to leave right (abide by his rules) and discover that you have been scammed or live wrong (condemn God), die and discover that God actually exist.

Gaza will fall and the people of Palestinians will come to relaize they have no option than to live in peace with the Isrealis or die fighting for a non-existent course. Know this and know peace.

If the wailings shown in the pro-palestinian channel called Al Jazeera is getting to you, simply watch sky news and get real update of what happening okay.

It's just your human conscience working but it is what it is in every war their would be casualties. And the Isreali IDF is very human to even alert people before bombing compared to the other countries. Rest in Jesus name.
I asked you for proofs of Israel owing the land and you are mentioning Bible quotation.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Danisaint112(m): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
michlins:
I asked you for proofs of Israel owing the land and you are mentioning Bible quotation.

Giving you the whole gist will consume the text limit of NL and a lot of time of my time too. But for starters, visit link below:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Israel_(united_monarchy)
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by TNORWAY: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
Dittodat:

Aba baby factory product of a 1000 sperm deposited into a shit-hole olosho worthless mother.
cry today cry tommorow... bloody jihadistz

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Debubelaptex(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Shyboyk(m): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzNYXqzt6_J/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

https://www.ynetnews.com/culture/article/rjgaup4xa

But this is a very simple situation…leave the land as u have been instructed then come back after the terrorist have been killed but no they choose to remain there I just don’t understand
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by k4kenny(f): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2023
ablejesus26:

And Hamas-ISIS is what?

ISIS, Al Qaeda are American-Isreali made up propaganda to condition tlsmall minded individuals into hating Muslims. Why haven't we heard from them in years.

Hamas was also funded by Isreal as an opposition to Yasser Arafat. They're simply trying to liberate their people from the clutches of Isreali apartheid.

Isreal is the real terrorist.

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by k4kenny(f): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2023
Shyboyk:

But this is a very simple situation…leave the land as u have been instructed then come back after the terrorist have been killed but no they choose to remain there I just don’t understand

Leave and go where?? Over 2 million are cramped into a small area and constantly bombed without mercy by Isreali terrorists.

They fled to southern Gaza, Isreal bombed there.

Took shelter in refugee camps. Bombed.

Schools? Bombed

Hospital? Bombed.

Let's call a spade a spade. Isreal is committing genocide and ethnic cleansing of Arabs. Anyone supporting that is evil minded.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Shyboyk(m): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2023
k4kenny:

Leave and go where?? Over 2 million are cramped into a small area and constantly bombed without mercy by Isreali terrorists.

They fled to southern Gaza, Isreal bombed there.

Took shelter in refugee camps. Bombed.

Schools? Bombed

Hospital? Bombed.

Let's call a spade a spade. Isreal is committing genocide and ethnic cleansing of Arabs. Anyone supporting that is evil minded.

I don’t know why u are defending what u cannot prove how can u tell me that wherever civilians are that is where Israel would bomb …oga tell urself the truth that is not possible

The told them to leave Gaza..Gaza is not the whole of Palestine …so there are places they can stay to avoid being bombed …what about those who left don’t they have sense ..those that remain are just guiding the terrorist that’s all

Mind u if Israel was bombing civilians this war would have ended a long time because the whole would would be against them nobody would accept it
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by k4kenny(f): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2023
Shyboyk:

I don’t know why u are defending what u cannot prove how can u tell me that wherever civilians are that is where Israel would bomb …oga tell urself the truth that is not possible

The told them to leave Gaza..Gaza is not the whole of Palestine …so there are places they can stay to avoid being bombed …what about those who left don’t they have sense ..those that remain are just guiding the terrorist that’s all

Mind u if Israel was bombing civilians this war would have ended a long time because the whole would would be against them nobody would accept it

Again, go where?? Palestinian is the most heavily surveilled area in perhaps the world, with Isreali watching every single step they make. They knew exactly where the civilians were before firing their missiles.

@bolded. That's exactly what's going on right now! The whole world is against them, but since they've gotten America by the balls, they know they can do whatever they like with no consequences whatsoever.

Watch this reel about satan-yahu and an Isreali woman bragging about doing anything they like and face no sanctions because they control the American presidents.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/658107673058758?s=chYV2B&fs=e&mibextid=6AJuK9

Also learn about AIPAC, the Isreali lobby group that funds American politicians, both democrats and republicans.

It's all about the money jare. They're just using religion as a cover-up.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by ablejesus26(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
k4kenny:

ISIS, Al Qaeda are American-Isreali made up propaganda to condition tlsmall minded individuals into hating Muslims. Why haven't we heard from them in years.

Hamas was also funded by Isreal as an opposition to Yasser Arafat. They're simply trying to liberate their people from the clutches of Isreali apartheid.

Isreal is the real terrorist.

Guy you are not informed at all,you don let yourself get sold out by social media jamboree,ask anyone from Niger Republic about Iswap and learn.

This guys heartlessly sacks a whole village burning down both old and young,You are there talking ririri pray not to encounter this terrorist for them no get heart at all.

Israel should bomb the living day light outta the terrorist. Give them a superior terror that will shock the spirit of jihad in them.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Padipadi(m): 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
Xkale1996:
God bless you

The west are evil people

God Russia 🇷🇺
Ode. Omo ase. Putin's a catholic. Na dem brutal pass. Russia is siding partially with Arabs cos of their beef with USA. Dem and USA can never fight cos they respect each other and knew they are there for check n balance. You ll learn the hard way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) / Tania Omotayo Models For Levictoria & Ziva / Charles Okocha Wins NEA Comedy Award, Poses With Gbenro Ajibade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.