Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel (34136 Views)

BBN Season2 Housemate, Uriel Oputa Expresses Disgust Over Dog Trend / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Masterclass32: 5:13am On Nov 06, 2023
Angelina jolie, like most so-called celebrities, is just a puppet that must do the bidding of her masters.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by hotwax: 5:38am On Nov 06, 2023
michlins:
lol

Bring your evidence man. The people fighting for this land came after the second world war. Pictures are on the internet how ships dropped these people on this land

So if someone comes now and claims that the land your ancestors have been on for the past hundreds of years is their "promised land", you will vacate same place?

How come All at archeological artifacts dated 2000years ago in Israel are Jewish and biblical?

By the way, Palestine is a Romans name. It's not an Arabic name. Roman Catholic/Christian's rename that land to Palestine after bitter wars with Jews.

So what is the Arabic name for Palestine? How come Arabs Muslims don't have a name for Palestine?
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Realguyman1(m): 6:02am On Nov 06, 2023
DKM123:
This is the difference between the Western world like America and these Arab Musl!ms.

CONSCIENCE AND SENTIMENTS.

When these Musl!ms have the upper hand, they show no mercy, their fellow musl!ms show no conscience. If it was Palestine that had the nuclear b0mbs that can nuke an entire country within seconds like Isreal has, they will not blink before they wipe out Isreal and it's entire inhabitants. With thier small military might they mercilessly slaughtered 1400 Isrealis within 7hours FACE TO FACE. 99percent of these people do not care for the sentiments. They yell thier religious slogans and mob and kill without mercy and thier fellow musl!ms support them. From the teenagers to the oldest folk, they show no mercy or conscience. Ask Deborah.

But you see Americans, small war against terrorist and fellow Americans start fighting against thier own Goverment and protesting here and there against their own people. Sympathy and pity quickly takes over.

That's the difference between the mindset of this h@teful terrorist countries and the Americans. That is why I will always be glad Americans hold the world power and not this evul people.
I dey tell u. If it was to be Hamas that has the military strength of Israel, no single Israeli wether old men, women and children would have been breathing in Israel by now.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by BALLOSKI: 6:07am On Nov 06, 2023
Senseless man!

So, the problem started on October 7th. What about other times Israel killed with no attack triggering it?
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Jeyun: 6:11am On Nov 06, 2023
michlins:
please eh, can you provide historical data to prove that they own the land?

So if someone comes to your father's land and claims his God promised their father the land, you will just give him the land and move elsewhere?

Why is Israel not fighting for Jordan or did God not promise them that part too? Why limit themselves to just Gaza?

And let me tell you, the weapons Israel had back then, every other nation already bought same and more today. The world has completely changed from back then when only America calls the shot.

It's like saying because UK colonised India, China and America centuries ago, they can do that now. The five Arab nations will wipe Israel out of the map within days with the way technology has been made accessible. Is Hamas can breeze through Israel without any resistance,it should tell you that the world has changed and even Israel knows that except the Christians in Nigeria
as them breeze in finish anyone of them breeze out alive? No go use your mouth put those poor Arab countries for wahala oh, I don dey tell u. Hezbollah don dey use their hand draw their ear small small. 81 dead after Israeli bomb deep inside southern Lebanon.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by alfarouq(m): 6:13am On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:
The TRUTH is that the Deception is in play and many including so called Christians have Fallen prey.

Non of the so called “Christians” that rally for Hamas and stand against Israel’s right to exist is a true Christian.

They will not be raptured and will not have eternal life unless they repent!
They are the foolish virgins of Matthew 25 and Hoses 4:6 Christians.

You cannot be an addicted Follower of GOD and His word the Holy Bible and follow bandwagon of those who have fallen casualty to the Deception in these last days.

When I see the Crowd of People against God's LAND ISRAEL, I come to understand

As for Me righteousness, Today, tommorrow, next tommorrow and till Eternity

Ask yourself this simple question since you claim to be the righteous christian.

If Jesus is with us today, will he support the Israeli attrocities, be indifferent or strongly oppose it.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by hotwax: 6:19am On Nov 06, 2023
BALLOSKI:
Senseless man!

So, the problem started on October 7th. What about other times Israel killed with no attack triggering it?

Give us one example...just 1 day israel attacked first
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Jeyun: 6:20am On Nov 06, 2023
michlins:
lol

Bring your evidence man. The people fighting for this land came after the second world war. Pictures are on the internet how ships dropped these people on this land

So if someone comes now and claims that the land your ancestors have been on for the past hundreds of years is their "promised land", you will vacate same place?

Oga if you like stay another man land for 50years if the original owner come u go clear. U don stay there for 100yrs no make am your own. U are on a borrowed Land
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by alfarouq(m): 6:20am On Nov 06, 2023
It is funny that people who identify as Atheists suddenly believe in a God that gave the gift of land to their ancestors.

Which is the appropriate adjective for a person who thinks that the Just God who created and decide people's race and origin will rank some above others simply because they are of a particular race or ethnicity.

The only thing that makes people's rank with God increase is if they obey him. You can't go about killing innocent women and children and think you are special to God.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Jeyun: 6:28am On Nov 06, 2023
alfarouq:
It is funny that people who identify as Atheists suddenly believe in a God that gave the gift of land to their ancestors.

Which is the appropriate adjective for a person who thinks that the Just God who created and decide people's race and origin will rank some above others simply because they are of a particular race or ethnicity.

The only thing that makes people's rank with God increase is if they obey him. You can't go about killing innocent women and children and think you are special to God.
what propt this particular war can u tell me? U talk like Israel just wake up one morning and started killing people, why the revised is the case. Please be objective for once answer my question don't tell me 1936 oh, this particular war now what caused it, did Israel just wake up one morning and started bombing Gaza? Answer me objectively
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Jeyun: 6:39am On Nov 06, 2023
michlins:
please eh, can you provide historical data to prove that they own the land?

So if someone comes to your father's land and claims his God promised their father the land, you will just give him the land and move elsewhere?

Why is Israel not fighting for Jordan or did God not promise them that part too? Why limit themselves to just Gaza?

And let me tell you, the weapons Israel had back then, every other nation already bought same and more today. The world has completely changed from back then when only America calls the shot.

It's like saying because UK colonised India, China and America centuries ago, they can do that now. The five Arab nations will wipe Israel out of the map within days with the way technology has been made accessible. Is Hamas can breeze through Israel without any resistance,it should tell you that the world has changed and even Israel knows that except the Christians in Nigeria
u have stayed in your father's brother land for 80yrs does not authomaticaly makes it your own, when the sons of the rightful owner come from wherever they are coming from u will vacate cuz u are on a borrowed Land.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Greenfaces: 6:44am On Nov 06, 2023
God1000:
Angelina jolie is an upstanding woman with a conscience, the man should not expect her to behave like him.

This Israel-Hamas war has exposed a lot of people, divided friends and families, but I will always say the truth and stand with the oppressed, killing innocent Palestinians under the guise of fighting Hamas is a serious war crime and crime against humanity, how can any sane person support the bombing of hospitals, schools, churches, mosques and refugee camps

Generations of families are being wiped out right in front of our eyes and some religious bigots are rejoicing, Arab leaders are cowards for doing absolutely nothing to help Palestinians.

Those of you insulting other people for calling out Israel should desist from such unholy act

If I will not make heaven for saying the truth, then so be it

I'm withdrawing my support for west as well because I hate double standard and hypocrisy

I lambasted Mr Putin when he invaded Ukraine but I'm beginning to have a change of mind about him

Some of you that idolized Mr Putin then, calling him a hero are now making a U-turn because he's saying the truth against Israel

Are you a Muslim or a Christian?
I don't know of any Christian that is as objective and truthful as this so I'm assuming you're muslim
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Greenfaces: 6:47am On Nov 06, 2023
RepoMan007:
This is a war of two spiritual kingdoms, Light vs Darkness, expressed in physical form through spirits in bodies. One God created the heavens and earth and that's very clear. Another kingdom is represented by one Arab guy who doesn't know the shape of the earth his god created. Doesn't know the compositions or the map of the land on earth.
It's so unfortunate how ignorance has a very loud voice. You're deceiving yourself and others. You know nothing about Islam.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 06, 2023
I like the way u called them foolsss and animalsss ... that ur asshole daughter will soon get what she deserves.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Jeyun: 6:49am On Nov 06, 2023
michlins:
lol

they decide to come back to claim what belongs to them, they have been displaced by so many nations who conquered them took them into captive, so their returning back after another people have taken over their land now makes them stranger's to their land abi? Palestiners are on a borrowed Land the rightful owners have come for what is theirs, therefore the borrowers should vacate.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Greenfaces: 6:51am On Nov 06, 2023
pdppower:

He is full of Godly wisdom because he supports killing of innocent children, women and defenceless Palestinians.
If Boko Haram throws bomb into America, the next thing is for America to destroy the whole of Northern Nigeria, abi.

Ironically the Jews you support against the Palestinians actually hate you Christians.
that's one crazy fact they don't know. The world's 4th oldest church was reduced to its trellises by these Jews and some igbomatic Christians in Nigeria Here think the jews love them
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Jeyun: 6:59am On Nov 06, 2023
Greenfaces:
that's one crazy fact they don't know. The world's 4th oldest church was reduced to its trellises by these Jews and some igbomatic Christians in Nigeria Here think the jews love them
no it is the Muslims that loves but the Jews and christians so therefore I should love the Muslims who have killed and continue to kill but christians and Jews more than the Jews.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by TheSuperX(m): 7:21am On Nov 06, 2023
God1000:
Angelina jolie is an upstanding woman with a conscience, the man should not expect her to behave like him.

This Israel-Hamas war has exposed a lot of people, divided friends and families, but I will always say the truth and stand with the oppressed, killing innocent Palestinians under the guise of fighting Hamas is a serious war crime and crime against humanity, how can any sane person support the bombing of hospitals, schools, churches, mosques and refugee camps

Generations of families are being wiped out right in front of our eyes and some religious bigots are rejoicing, Arab leaders are cowards for doing absolutely nothing to help Palestinians.

Those of you insulting other people for calling out Israel should desist from such unholy act

I'm withdrawing my support for west as well because I hate double standard and hypocrisy

I lambasted Mr Putin when he invaded Ukraine but I'm beginning to have a change of mind about him

Some of you that idolized Mr Putin then, calling him a hero are now making a U-turn because he's saying the truth against Israel
John Voigh have been unreasonable, someone that left his children for years without properly taking care of them thinks he got an opinion, it's really funny.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by TheSuperX(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2023
Masterclass32:
Angelina jolie, like most so-called celebrities, is just a puppet that must do the bidding of her masters.

What puppet? lol. you actually don't know what you are saying.

Angelina is just only being truthful and not being blinded by the lies of Western media, majority of celebrities can see the truth now, the days of lies spread by the western media has come to an end.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by michlins(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2023
Jeyun:
they decide to come back to claim what belongs to them, they have been displaced by so many nations who conquered them took them into captive, so their returning back after another people have taken over their land now makes them stranger's to their land abi? Palestiners are on a borrowed Land the rightful owners have come for what is theirs, therefore the borrowers should vacate.
Who rightfully gave Israel that land?
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Radiant01(m): 7:44am On Nov 06, 2023
pdppower:

He is full of Godly wisdom because he supports killing of innocent children, women and defenceless Palestinians.
If Boko Haram throws bomb into America, the next thing is for America to destroy the whole of Northern Nigeria, abi.

Ironically the Jews you support against the Palestinians actually hate you Christians.
God bless you
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by michlins(m): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2023
hotwax:

How come All at archeological artifacts dated 2000years ago in Israel are Jewish and biblical?

By the way, Palestine is a Romans name. It's not an Arabic name. Roman Catholic/Christian's rename that land to Palestine after bitter wars with Jews.

So what is the Arabic name for Palestine? How come Arabs Muslims don't have a name for Palestine?
which archeological facts sir. Be specific and name your claims.
Jeyun:
u have stayed in your father's brother land for 80yrs does not authomaticaly makes it your own, when the sons of the rightful owner come from wherever they are coming from u will vacate cuz u are on a borrowed Land.
Palestinian people have been living on that land over hundred centuries. And suddenly people who are displaced by war are claiming the same land
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by TemmyT002(m): 8:04am On Nov 06, 2023
michlins:
if someone comes to your father land and remove your fence to build, you will fight back. Even if you can not because you're a weakling, your children will one day go inside the new house and fight back. It's Palestinian land and they will pay with their lives today, tomorrow and forever and no amount of bombing will stop that

It's that simple

It's not their land. Go and verify
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by michlins(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2023
TemmyT002:

It's not their land. Go and verify
he who allege must prove
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Landowner101(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2023
Geovanni412:

With all due respect, you have not exhibited the character of a true Christian in this issue

And I will tell you why

There are Palestinian Christians living within Jerusalem who are being discriminated against and have issues with living conditions because of their religion

Furthermore, Christian institutions in Palestine provide much needed jobs, many Palestinian hospitals are Christian, including Al Ahli hospital in the Gaza Strip.

Should we support the mass killing of innocent civilians just because they are trapped in an open air prison in Gaza?

Two wrongs don't make a right

Before you comment on an issue, do some basic research

Links:
https://www.deseret.com/faith/2021/5/20/22442290/dont-forget-palestinian-christians-israel-palestine-conflict-escalation-protests-bethlehem-jerusalem
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newarab.com/analysis/how-palestinian-christians-are-being-driven-out-jerusalem%3famp

There are times two wrongs will make a right, you would be more glad if the hamas kept killing innocent ISREAL citizens with ISREAL government folding their arms. The only languages terrorist understands is Violence, at the beginning of the war I saw videos of how same Gaza citizens were hailing the hamas for launching mizzles and killing ISREALI Citizens.

By the way before ISREAL began, they warned them to evacuate the environment.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by zaller(m): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2023
https:///ShaykhSulaiman/status/1721267390812422337?s=20
After Jews found out that an Israeli woman married a black man
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by NAC1666: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Jeyun: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2023
michlins:
Who rightfully gave Israel that land?
this question has no clear definition.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Jeyun: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2023
michlins:
which archeological facts sir. Be specific and name your claims. Palestinian people have been living on that land over hundred centuries. And suddenly people who are displaced by war are claiming the same land
u sey wetin?
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by alfarouq(m): 9:27am On Nov 06, 2023
Jeyun:
what propt this particular war can u tell me? U talk like Israel just wake up one morning and started killing people, why the revised is the case. Please be objective for once answer my question don't tell me 1936 oh, this particular war now what caused it, did Israel just wake up one morning and started bombing Gaza? Answer me objectively

Yeah sure, the world started on October 7 2023.

We can all pretend not to know the real cause and blame everything and everyone else but the apartheid, the systemic ethnic cleansing by the Israeli regime.

Except you are happy to be a slave to the Zionist or you are cow working on 2 legs like they describe people, no free human can endure what the Palestinians have endured from the Isralis for the period they did without snapping.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by alfarouq(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2023
Jeyun:

Yeah sure, the world started on October 7 2023.

We can all pretend not to know the real cause and blame everything and everyone else but the apartheid, the systemic ethnic cleansing by the Israeli regime.

Except you are happy to be a slave to the Zionist or you are cow working on 2 legs like they describe people, no free human can endure what the Palestinians have endured from the Isralis for the period they did without snapping.

The Zionist land grabber is actually better than you.

He even though deriving economic benefits from it knows he is stealing peoples land. Jacob from New York that trended few years back is a case in point. He acknowledge he is stealing the land but justifies it that if he doesn't someone else will.

But you despite not benefiting directly from it attempts to white wash the crime thereby inviting curse upon yourself.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by rickyrex(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2023
God1000:

hope you didnt ran out of data when hamas killed and slaughtered innocent children like chicken. Let them finish what they have started

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Models For Levictoria & Ziva / Charles Okocha Wins NEA Comedy Award, Poses With Gbenro Ajibade / "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.