Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel (34162 Views)

BBN Season2 Housemate, Uriel Oputa Expresses Disgust Over Dog Trend / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by igbosarejews(m): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:
Angelina jolie is an upstanding woman with a conscience, the man should not expect her to behave like him.

This Israel-Hamas war has exposed a lot of people, divided friends and families, but I will always say the truth and stand with the oppressed, killing innocent Palestinians under the guise of fighting Hamas is a serious war crime and crime against humanity, how can any sane person support the bombing of hospitals, schools, churches, mosques and refugee camps

Generations of families are being wiped out right in front of our eyes and some religious bigots are rejoicing, Arab leaders are cowards for doing absolutely nothing to help Palestinians.

Those of you insulting other people for calling out Israel should desist from such unholy act

If I will not make heaven for saying the truth, then so be it

I'm withdrawing my support for west as well because I hate double standard and hypocrisy

I lambasted Mr Putin when he invaded Ukraine but I'm beginning to have a change of mind about him

Some of you that idolized Mr Putin then, calling him a hero are now making a U-turn because he's saying the truth against Israel
Unfortunately, these over feed western babies that support Ham ass, wouldn't be spared either when they raise their térroist islamic banners. Make Una continue dey decive una self.
I blame over liberalism on Americans

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Danisaint112(m): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
michlins:
historically,who owns the land?

It's like Fulani people claiming ownership of your ancestral home because government through RUGA gave it to them.

You people should please be logical. And if Israel likes it or not,so far there's a single Palestinian left,he will still raise an army to attack Israel in days to them. And nothing is worse than living worrying if the person sitting beside you is armed and ready to kill you.

If you truly want to understand this war, leave your religious beliefs and teaching and read history with open mind. I don't expect you to be able to do that because the type of indoctrination you have been subjected to will take a lifetime to erase

You yourself have given yourself the answer. No one else but the Israelis own the land from time immermorial. The Fulanis you speak of never actually settled for any part of Africa.

They kept dividing themselves in portion, bit by bit until they completed got scattered all over Africa west and East Africa.

Anyone disputing this and you saying this is simply because you are either a Muslim or an atheist which is very understandable as you aim making the word of God a fiction.

When you read those five books I spelt out, with an open mind, you will see the reason to fear God and know that even if the Israelis loose the land of Israel today they will still recover it tomorrow.

It's not the first time it's happening and if it happens today or in the coming weeks heaven will not fall but like I said victory will be thiers in no distant time.

You should ask yourself, why ancient Israelis map still corresponds with that of today with Lebanon, Syria, Egypt and Jordan not being able to claim an inch of their historical land.

As far as I'm concern the west bank and Gaza is still fully under Israelis control and Israelis land and will remain so till Jesus comes.

This is what you should know; if Israel should have been defeated in present day it would have been when 6 Arab nations waged war against them.

When they had no army, airforce or Navy not today when they have far sophisted weapons and nukes. Know this and peace.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by TNORWAY: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dittodat:
May we not have a delusional father like this IDIOT.
He's a known loser.
it is your imaginary mother that is a loser.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Lavida486: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dittodat:
He's a known loser.
and you are the winner stupid terrorist you wanted war now you have seen it and you are shedding tears like an idiot
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by ponishah: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
pdppower:

He is full of Godly wisdom because he supports killing of innocent children, women and defenceless Palestinians.
If Boko Haram throws bomb into America, the next thing is for America to destroy the whole of Northern Nigeria, abi.

Ironically the Jews you support against the Palestinians actually hate you Christians.
We love Israel and it is beyond the love you think, Christ is a Jew and his love for us unites us with ISrael.
No Palestinian is innocent, they are all terrorists, they all worked with Hamas in carrying out the October 7 terrorism on IsrAel, if they are not all terrorists why do they say that any Palestinian killed in this war martyred?
Why are they still in northern Gaza after they were told to go south?
Hamas love crying for sympathy always after striking Israel ? If they wanted sympathy, they should not have carried out their terrorism against Israel: YOU CANT EAT YOUR CAKE AND
HAVE IT.

IF BOKOHARAM SEND MISSILE AGAINST AMERICA, OR RUSSIA, THE ENTIRE NORTHERN NIGERIA WILL BE BOMBED, NA THE SIMPLE RULE OF ENGAGEMENT.

Arabs think say no only them sabii martyr ., them think say when them kill over 1400 children, women etc and carry hostages, then Israel go kneel down dey beg them. Israel too Don sabi to martyr too, the hostages wet them hold na living martyrs.

Stupid people,
BEFORE , WHO PRICE GO PAY...
BUT NOW, WHO PRICE GO COLLECT WOOTOOWOOTOO.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by lordchiz(m): 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:
Angelina jolie is an upstanding woman with a conscience, the man should not expect her to behave like him.

This Israel-Hamas war has exposed a lot of people, divided friends and families, but I will always say the truth and stand with the oppressed, killing innocent Palestinians under the guise of fighting Hamas is a serious war crime and crime against humanity, how can any sane person support the bombing of hospitals, schools, churches, mosques and refugee camps

Generations of families are being wiped out right in front of our eyes and some religious bigots are rejoicing, Arab leaders are cowards for doing absolutely nothing to help Palestinians.

Those of you insulting other people for calling out Israel should desist from such unholy act

I'm withdrawing my support for west as well because I hate double standard and hypocrisy

I lambasted Mr Putin when he invaded Ukraine but I'm beginning to have a change of mind about him

Some of you that idolized Mr Putin then, calling him a hero are now making a U-turn because he's saying the truth against Israel
Think with your head and not yansh please....
Russia's war is different from Israel war!
Did Ukrainiansgo about to terrorise and look for trouble?
Oga think before u talk pls! Na simple concept
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Liamm(m): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:

"I lambasted Mr. Putin"

Bruh thinks he matters grin
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by ponishah: 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dittodat:
He's a known loser.
May not have a daughter that is schizophrenic...
May we not have a daughter that does not know where the rain starts beating her......
May we not have an ode as a daugjtet
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by MuslimIgbo: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
igbosarejews:

If you like call yourself Muslin Igbo or Igbo Shekau.
You're a fake muzzie and can't never be allowed with your Mônkey faze to hold a prayer for the Arab. Not to talk of Fulani. Ezi
Frustrated OSU PIG, get thee behind me!
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Ziziguluogixx: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
I no dey put mouth for family talk.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by aalangel(f): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wow!! John Voight's looks though.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Originalsly: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
cococandy:

It’s because they are against Muslims and to these Christians fanatics like Mr righteousness, anyone against Islam is for them.

Brain rot is real.

Hmmmm ... interesting! .... never thought of it ... but this makes sense ... it now makes sense.....

I'll support your enemy 100% ... doesn't matter if he doesn'tlike me.. Hatred is real.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by jokality(m): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Stay strong, Palestine.

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by wiseoneking: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:

You typed clapped and celebrated on the 7th of Saturday morning of October of unwarranted and senseless killing of the Jews. You never criticize nor condemn such, but now, here are your Rubbish. My main interest is the safety of innocent women and children of Palestine but never for Hamas terorist and all her supporters, both here in Nairaland and in Arab world.

2 Likes

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by justking(m): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
Truth
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by BirtherOfKings(f): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:

I stand with Netanyahu...release the hostages and they will stop . simple

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by engrchykae(m): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bonapart:
She should leave the comfort of her home and go to Gaza. Bunch of puppets that can't even think for themselves
if she happened to be in that party that October 7th,they will kill her the same way they killed the German girl.
Most times American and British guys don't know the line between reason and obsession for liberty.
That's why they are supporting toxic feminity to strangulate masculinity.
When the man in the west will be needed,he won't be there .
And the woman can't be man when the need arises

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by seunayantokun(m): 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
Pickin wey no dey see anything na them dey fall for every trash hamas and their supporters dey promote.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by goggle48: 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:

Oga the civilian ND people killed the day isreal had some fest.(what can u say abt.dat?Before the attack on Gaza isreal have been provide...care ND monetery support for palestinian isreal cares but rather those money were used to buy weapon.Oga an eye for an eye dat what Jews believe,if na Christianity isreal for don comot for map.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Jcoleworld911: 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
nototribalist:
Even Tinubu and Wike stand with Israel

Bro, you’re wicked oo🤣
Yoruba Muslims will not be happy with you 🌚

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by VULCAN(m): 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
The first sign to know a terrorist sympathiser is that they always start with Israel attacking Gaza and pretend that Oct 7 did not happen like this poster.

That is the general tactic

God1000:

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by SouthSouth1914: 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
muhamadnur:
you are a hypocrite and fool not to know they repelling against oppression for 40yrs why would they not attack them they have heart They are men unlike you keyboard warrior, with no support no weapons they stood and fight

A goat trying to be a cow when there is no difference! Anuofia
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by emperor4love(m): 12:11am On Nov 06, 2023
Deborah was burnt to death,una no see am ,so much daggering by this guys in France,no one c such but na this one de enter una eyes cos na isreal...all this guys supporting hamas
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Chibuezem(m): 12:16am On Nov 06, 2023
God1000:

personally all I pray for is for the war to end but from the look of things only when Hamas is destroyed will peace reign as I can recollect the present situation started with Hamas kidnapping, raping, beheading and killing teenagers while shouting God is great.
Why cause a war you know you cannot win?
Can't soldiers of Hamas and isreal fight this war in a desert or something let's know the final Victor so that we can move on with our lives ;I'm so heart broken with the death of humans on both sides....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Lightorder: 1:07am On Nov 06, 2023
pdppower:

He is full of Godly wisdom because he supports killing of innocent children, women and defenceless Palestinians.
If Boko Haram throws bomb into America, the next thing is for America to destroy the whole of Northern Nigeria, abi.

Ironically the Jews you support against the Palestinians actually hate you Christians.
if you are not shamelessly stupid, where were you when the heroes of the Palestinians went on a killing spree , slaughtering harmless , innocent Isrealis. Thunder go fire some of you who are stupidly wicked and lopsided in judgement.

Isreal , WIPE OFF every stupid terrorist , their supporters and their useless families
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:36am On Nov 06, 2023
pdppower:

What if Boko Haram is the federal government ruling Nigeria and throws bomb into America. I am sure your terrorist IQ still think America should not destroy the whole of Northern Nigeria because of that. Only an Islamic radical think the way you think. sad
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by izunned: 3:59am On Nov 06, 2023
God1000:

Why is Hamas rocket lunchers built at school play ground, market places, hospitals, why do they stock weapons in the mosques? They are deceiving themselves and not the world.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by michlins(m): 4:34am On Nov 06, 2023
Danisaint112:

You yourself have given yourself the answer. No one else but the Israelis own the land from time immermorial. The Fulanis you speak of never actually settled for any part of Africa.

They kept dividing themselves in portion, bit by bit until they completed got scattered all over Africa west and East Africa.

Anyone disputing this and you saying this is simply because you are either a Muslim or an atheist which is very understandable as you aim making the word of God a fiction.

When you read those five books I spelt out, with an open mind, you will see the reason to fear God and know that even if the Israelis loose the land of Israel today they will still recover it tomorrow.

It's not the first time it's happening and if it happens today or in the coming weeks heaven will not fall but like I said victory will be thiers in no distant time.

You should ask yourself, why ancient Israelis map still corresponds with that of today with Lebanon, Syria, Egypt and Jordan not being able to claim an inch of their historical land.

As far as I'm concern the west bank and Gaza is still fully under Israelis control and Israelis land and will remain so till Jesus comes.

This is what you should know; if Israel should have been defeated in present day it would have been when 6 Arab nations waged war against them.

When they had no army, airforce or Navy not today when they have far sophisted weapons and nukes. Know this and peace.
please eh, can you provide historical data to prove that they own the land?

So if someone comes to your father's land and claims his God promised their father the land, you will just give him the land and move elsewhere?

Why is Israel not fighting for Jordan or did God not promise them that part too? Why limit themselves to just Gaza?

And let me tell you, the weapons Israel had back then, every other nation already bought same and more today. The world has completely changed from back then when only America calls the shot.

It's like saying because UK colonised India, China and America centuries ago, they can do that now. The five Arab nations will wipe Israel out of the map within days with the way technology has been made accessible. Is Hamas can breeze through Israel without any resistance,it should tell you that the world has changed and even Israel knows that except the Christians in Nigeria
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Boyooosa(m): 4:43am On Nov 06, 2023
God1000:

I've been willing to understand this war....is it that Israel just attacked Hamas for no cause?
I don't get.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by okoroemeka(m): 4:55am On Nov 06, 2023
God1000:

that is the reason why you have to sit down and think critically about starting a war that will be fought not on a distant battlefield but amongst your homes and children,during the Biafran war it got to a stage where 10,000 children are dieing everyday by hunger,disease and violence at the end of 30 months we lost 3 million people but no one was charged with war crimes,this is war and things happen in the heat of battle,any alternative no matter how humiliating or dumb is better than war,the Palestinians has been offered the option of their own state and country and peace on five different times but they refused believing in using violence and war they will wipe isreal off the map not realizing that result of war is tears,hunger, deprivations,death and sorrow.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by hotwax: 4:57am On Nov 06, 2023
michlins:
The thing about the people who support Israel is that all their defence is coming from the Bible. Nothing logical or historical claim.

Israel are children of God. Palestinians are then what?

Don't go that historical claim man...you will sink.

Archeology is the master of history
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by michlins(m): 5:00am On Nov 06, 2023
hotwax:

Don't go that historical claim man...you will sink.

Archeology is the master of history
lol

Bring your evidence man. The people fighting for this land came after the second world war. Pictures are on the internet how ships dropped these people on this land

So if someone comes now and claims that the land your ancestors have been on for the past hundreds of years is their "promised land", you will vacate same place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) / Maheeda Looks Stunning In "New" Photos. / Nwobu Odira: 'Short Boys Like Us, Na Them Dey Rush Us'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.