Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel (34208 Views)

BBN Season2 Housemate, Uriel Oputa Expresses Disgust Over Dog Trend / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by superCleanworks(m): 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
Israel can bomb the world if they so wish but why do people think this is a Christian war? Since when did Jews become Christian?

That old man better calm down.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
The TRUTH is that the Deception is in play and many including so called Christians have Fallen prey.

Non of the so called “Christians” that rally for Hamas and stand against Israel’s right to exist is a true Christian.

They will not be raptured and will not have eternal life unless they repent!
They are the foolish virgins of Matthew 25 and Hoses 4:6 Christians.

You cannot be an addicted Follower of GOD and His word the Holy Bible and follow bandwagon of those who have fallen casualty to the Deception in these last days.

When I see the Crowd of People against God's LAND ISRAEL, I come to understand

As for Me righteousness, Today, tommorrow, next tommorrow and till Eternity

come on shut your trap,.. are the fake israel of today even chriatians? do they beleive in jesus? I thought jesus is the way and truth and life how come you want people to believe and stand with a nation that believes jesus is boiling in hot excrater.
foolish man.

4 Likes

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by YourGFsnatcher: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
pdppower:

He is full of Godly wisdom because he supports killing of innocent children, women and defenceless Palestinians.
If Boko Haram throws bomb into America, the next thing is for America to destroy the whole of Northern Nigeria, abi.

Ironically the Jews you support against the Palestinians actually hate you Christians.

We still supprt them like that. Better than terrorist and kafir. Just like how Arabians see African Muslims as kafirs.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by AK481(m): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
Solitechworld:

This is what a zionist Jew Rabbi has to say about you Christian..

https:///peaceinteract/status/1719333378057552185?s=46

Do you want me to show you what your brother shakau or isis said about Christians, so we can compare?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Originalsly: 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
Righteousness2:

The TRUTH is that the Deception is in play and many including so called Christians have Fallen prey.

You cannot be an addicted Follower of GOD and His word the Holy Bible and follow bandwagon of those who have fallen casualty to the Deception in these last days.

You don't realize that you are the one that is following the bandwagon and have fallen casualty to the Deception.
Reason within yourself ... how can Israel be God's land and the people therein God's chosen when they do not believe in the same God and denounce Jesus? Don't you think Israel should be flooded with Christians?... littered with churches? ... did it ever occur to you that none of these international churches has a branch in Israel? ... nor go there to "spread the Gospel?? Didn't the Rabbi say Christians and others who believe in Jesus need to be killed? So why would you support atheists with the mindset of the Nazis?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Exceed15: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
Slam her very well. What did she when Hamas sent missiles, slaughtering Israeli citizens like goats. To hell with her.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by ken6488(m): 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:
Angelina jolie is an upstanding woman with a conscience, the man should not expect her to behave like him.

This Israel-Hamas war has exposed a lot of people, divided friends and families, but I will always say the truth and stand with the oppressed, killing innocent Palestinians under the guise of fighting Hamas is a serious war crime and crime against humanity, how can any sane person support the bombing of hospitals, schools, churches, mosques and refugee camps

Generations of families are being wiped out right in front of our eyes and some religious bigots are rejoicing, Arab leaders are cowards for doing absolutely nothing to help Palestinians.

Those of you insulting other people for calling out Israel should desist from such unholy act

If I will not make heaven for saying the truth, then so be it

I'm withdrawing my support for west as well because I hate double standard and hypocrisy

I lambasted Mr Putin when he invaded Ukraine but I'm beginning to have a change of mind about him

Some of you that idolized Mr Putin then, calling him a hero are now making a U-turn because he's saying the truth against Israel
same people supporting Ukraine, suddenly want Palestine erased
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by MuslimIgbo: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
[i]The TRUTH is that the Deception is in play and many including so called Christians have Fallen prey.

Non of the so called “Christians” that rally for Hamas and stand against Israel’s right to exist is a true Christian.

[]

[/
Other Christians supporting Hamas are not true Christians, even though there more Christians in Hamas than Israel, [b]BUT YOU A NONENTITY IGNORANT BLACK OR-DEH WHO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A JEW AND A CHRISTIAN IS A TRUE CHRISTIAN? grin grin grin lol

I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU DIE LIKE THIS IN YOUR DELUSIONS, YOU CAN NEVER MAKE HEAVEN.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Padipadi(m): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:
Angelina jolie is an upstanding woman with a conscience, the man should not expect her to behave like him.

This Israel-Hamas war has exposed a lot of people, divided friends and families, but I will always say the truth and stand with the oppressed, killing innocent Palestinians under the guise of fighting Hamas is a serious war crime and crime against humanity, how can any sane person support the bombing of hospitals, schools, churches, mosques and refugee camps

Generations of families are being wiped out right in front of our eyes and some religious bigots are rejoicing, Arab leaders are cowards for doing absolutely nothing to help Palestinians.

Those of you insulting other people for calling out Israel should desist from such unholy act

I'm withdrawing my support for west as well because I hate double standard and hypocrisy

I lambasted Mr Putin when he invaded Ukraine but I'm beginning to have a change of mind about him

Some of you that idolized Mr Putin then, calling him a hero are now making a U-turn because he's saying the truth against Israel
You even added a Putin post there. You and Putin are suffering from dementia.
Condemn the following and immediately, the whole world ll burn down Israel. Let's assume Israel is guilty, is Putin justified for invading Ukraine and turning it to ruins more desolate than Gaza?
Are those planned herdsmen killings and ethnic cleansing in Nigeria too justified?
Those killed in name of blasphemy in Nigeria eg: Deborah Samuel, Deeper Life woman. Are their killings justified?
What about unwarranted disruption of Isese Festival in Ilorin, Kwara State this year. All caused by muslims o!
If you don't want to be nuked to hell cos you v said you don't want heaven before, condemn islamists. Angelina Jolie is just like an olosho is the eyes of Arabs especially janjaweêd Hamas. She won't be spared if islamists have a say in this world. You sef be like suya for their eyes. It's time to show who's more mean. They can tell Putin that they relied upon to help the. So that the war go sweet wella.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by almarthins(m): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
pdppower:

He is full of Godly wisdom because he supports killing of innocent children, women and defenceless Palestinians.
If Boko Haram throws bomb into America, the next thing is for America to destroy the whole of Northern Nigeria, abi.

Ironically the Jews you support against the Palestinians actually hate you Christians.

I wan ask one question, how did hamas get into power in Gaza?
There will be consequences for every evil action, it is unfortunate that most innocent people are paying for it.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by AK481(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
superCleanworks:
Israel can bomb the world if they so wish but why do people think this is a Christian war? Since when did Jews become Christian?

That old man better calm down.

If Israel is wiped out, the old testament will be shaken.

Do you study your Bible at all ?

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Padipadi(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
pdppower:

Thunder faya you n the Jews. But the Jews are better than islamists.
If Boko Haram bombed america, Nigerian Christians ll help USA fish out them

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by sonofanarchy(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ladydoe:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family
aren't you tired of this? Where do you get data to do this? Why is this a norm? If you need food drop your location, I can send food stuffs for you, but when it finishes what next?
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by ablejesus26(m): 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:

I used to like Your post,but right now I am very disappointed by how you have chosen to stand up for evil as against good.

Why are We not talking about the terror against innocent Israelis?

Should Hamas be exclusively reserved the monopoly of violence?

What should Israel do to stop this terrorist Hamas from coming over and over again to carry our terrorist attacks on their families?

Stand down,turn the left cheek and do nothing?

The terrorist use civilians as shield, this is not a secret it's part of their modus-operandi,they don't give a flying care mite of their own, the only thing that matters to them is TERROR.

Truth is remove Israel from the picture and watch Hamas bomb the liberal minded people in their own territory.

Well all this do not matter to Israel,they only care about breaking the resistance of Hamas to the ground.

Terror is a sure medicine to a jihadist.

Give a jihadist superior terror to save your own head.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Padipadi(m): 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
maasoap:
"God, God, God"!!! The man is simply a religious bigot, a fool too.
You are more foólish

2 Likes

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by ken6488(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
RepoMan007:
@uploaded picture, Putin who invaded Ukraine to denazify people and protect Rus ethnic people has been silent on calls for killing of Jews in parts of Russia. How about that?
get out of here you fucking fake news vendors, you think everyone is foolish here, that's just accept your lies? Most Russians are Jews, even the former Wagner boss was Jewish, get out
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Padipadi(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
grandstar:
Angelina Jolie does not care much about her father. She was brought up by her divorced mother and money was tight while he lived in luxury. It is something a child never forgets.

To call Israel actions in Gaza right is no different from sanctioning Hamas October 7th invasion of Israel.

All his diatribe here about Israel being God's nation is soaked in ignorance. Christians for almost 2,000 years felt that Jews were a cursed race for condemning and killing the Christ and that was why they were chased out of Palestine. In the Christians lands they sheltered in Europe, they faced pogroms time and time again, and many were forced to stay segregated from the white population. Even Billy Graham, a prominent televangelist shared that view. The tale of the wandering Jew.

It was the founding of the state of Israel in 1948 and the numerous war victories they achieved against the vastly more numerous Arabs that changed many in Christendom's attitude to the Jews. It was not based on anything written in the Bible.

Today, Israelis are not Christians and don't support Christianity. Christians face discrimination in the "Holy Land" from Jews.
Condemn the following and immediately, the whole world ll burn down Israel. Let's assume Israel is guilty, is Putin justified for invading Ukraine and turning it to ruins more desolate than Gaza?
Are those planned herdsmen killings and ethnic cleansing in Nigeria too justified?
Those killed in name of blasphemy in Nigeria eg: Deborah Samuel, Deeper Life woman. Are their killings justified?
What about unwarranted disruption of Isese Festival in Ilorin, Kwara State this year. All caused by muslims o!
If you don't want to be nuked to hell cos you v said you don't want heaven before, condemn islamists. Angelina Jolie is just like an olosho is the eyes of Arabs especially janjaweêd Hamas. She won't be spared if islamists have a say in this world. You sef be like suya for their eyes. It's time to show who's more mean. They can tell Putin that they relied upon to help the. So that the war go sweet wella.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Jeyun: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:

any Arab leader wey put body go collect. This is a fight between evil and good, a fight between darkness and light. This is a fight for survival Israel is in the heart of the world most dangerous people Islam and Arabs and they are fighting with their last blood to survive.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Ade3131: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
RepoMan007:
@uploaded picture, Putin who invaded Ukraine to denazify people and protect Rus ethnic people has been silent on calls for killing of Jews in parts of Russia. How about that?

Look back in history and tell me that Adolf Hitler doesn't know a thing or two about the Jews that the rest of the world knows little to nothing about.

He wanted to wipe them off for a reason and that reason is playing out in our very own before.

For you to really understand the conflict between Palestine and Israel, you have to go check their history. The newfound love between Europeans and Americans for the Jewish state is not organic. The US is using Israel to checkmate the middle east, while the Europeans are using their support to payback for their wrongdoings to the Jews and also keep them far away from their own territory.

While the Jews are being killed and abused in Europe, the Arab Palestinians received them with open hands and sold lands to them before they turned monsters. Today, the fate of Palestine is in Israel's hand...they can decide to wipe them off the surface of the earth and the best we can do is argue among ourselves. Hilter had their fate in his hands but God's plan prevailed, same way God's plan will prevail for the innocent people that are being killed daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Padipadi(m): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
Roger3D:
Fucckk him and
Death to Isreal
Death to you first. But before meeting your 72 olosho virgins, read below. It's your punishment to hell.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Morbeta11(m): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:

"I lambasted Mr Putin" In all that you wrote, this particular line got my attention. Then I what to ask in Odumeje's voice......Who you? Who be, who born! Where you from?

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by superCleanworks(m): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
AK481:
If Israel is wiped out, the old testament will be shaken.

Do you study your Bible at all ?

Mr Bible Scholar.
Did you read my comment at all? Since when did the Jewish people become Christians? Jolie's father was referring to Israel as christians.

PS.
I don't give a care if the old testament or some ancient book is shaken or broken. Who old testament help in 2023?
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Laple0541(m): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
Righteousness2:

When some people kill your your wife, mother and children, and they claim it’s part of their religious rite, don’t call them evil ooo.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by bigiyaro(m): 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:

This Israel-Hamas war has exposed a lot of people, divided friends and families, but I will always say the truth and stand with the oppressed, killing innocent Palestinians under the guise of fighting Hamas is a serious war crime and crime against humanity, how can any sane person support the bombing of ithospitals, schools, churches, mosques and refugee camps

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by k4kenny(f): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
Righteousness2:

You stand with Demons.

Isreal is Satan

Look at the people you stand with

https://www.facebook.com/reel/24057167977264551?s=chYV2B&fs=e&mibextid=6AJuK9

I'll keep quoting you with these links. Zionist puppet.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by ablejesus26(m): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
pdppower:

And You think the Palestinians you support likes a black man like You cheesy grin grin

Better wake up man,no matter how loud you shout Allahu Akbar this Arabu niggas still sees You as a slave undecided

The Jews don't go bombing the Christians senselessly, can same be said of Hamas?
Hamas is ISIS know this and know peace.

Why is no one talking about the innocent Israelis killed by Hamas?

A superior terror is required to quench the thirsting for blood of a jihadist.

Death to the terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Opexzy: 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bonapart:
She should leave the comfort of her home and go to Gaza. Bunch of puppets that can't even think for themselves

And you can think for yourself? Do you even know the genesis of the whole issue, other than Christians should support Isreal because they are God's own nation?
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
You're a fkn insane goat
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by ablejesus26(m): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
k4kenny:

You stand with Demons.

Isreal is Satan

Look at the people you stand with

https://www.facebook.com/reel/24057167977264551?s=chYV2B&fs=e&mibextid=6AJuK9

I'll keep quoting you with these links. Zionist puppet.

And Hamas-ISIS is what?

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:

You're walking down the road, and one short, skinny area boy runs after you and starts slapping and punching you.

He pulls out a knife and wants to stab you.

You respond with a flurry of blows and kicks and give him some "love" (maximum shi-shi).

Suddenly, people rush over and grab your arms, accusing you of brutalising the poor guy.

Will it make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ginanews1:
Young Duu Pepper Portable As He Signed Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal with BillPoint Company

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXsBYdPEWYs
Olobuku spoted
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Roger3D:
Fucckk him and
Death to Isreal
Another maniac spoted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Di'ja With Her Husband & Son / Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Burns Boy Storms American Daily Show With His Mom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.