Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen (12738 Views)

Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs / Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by Dodada: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ibos, STOP attacking this Edo man. Ibos and Edos are one. Edo is part of Biafra.
Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by AbuAeesha: 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lolz
Imagine those thinking Obi will come take Nigeria to promise mind. 😂
As if he isn't a politician.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by jesmond3945: 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
Reference:

Today it is just cars, tomorrow your liberties and prosperity will be up for debate and will meet with the same acquiescence, the type we saw throughout the last government and rubber stamp legislature that has brought Nigeria to her knees in all facets of life.

If we cannot understand what is takes for a democracy to develop a nation then there is little hope Nigeria will ever become one.
We still think at this late stage that one man called a President has all the solutions despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary since 1999.

The question is, when are we going to learn how viable, dynamic democracies actually work.
If what we have been doing is right, will we be where we are as a nation today?

I am beginning to suspect that there are hardly any citizens, leaders and the led that truly believe this country can work, can get better and so are resigned to riding the wave of nonchalance to wherever it takes the nation. Sometimes I cannot believe the position people, who claim to be right thinking and sane take up on basic issues that concern their lives. As if they have multiples ones.
my brother in a democracy when the majority is the opposition and with a party like lp, I dont they would sit down and vote 50 billion for cars. Nigerians are the architect of their misfortune. In uk a party in power not doing the wish of the people would be voted out. In nigeria they would vote for a party of failures and expect them to perform.

1 Like

Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by BreconHills(m): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
Jogs1900:

Hmnmn...That's a journey of no return if LP tries it because I'm sure none of them will return those luxury vehicles.

grin
Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by Padipadi(m): 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
Eti ya were!
All.of you elupeees are mad if you all can't condemn these senators that can't shun evil.

1 Like

Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by zedman1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
When I see people cursing and dying for these people, it amazes me. They have made Nairaland a toxic place because of these people who use that political party nonsense as a means to brainwash and cause unnecessary division amongst them. A bad man is a bad man, irrespective of the political party he belongs to, yet most Nigerians can't see through this simple 'party' trick these guys use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by Padipadi(m): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
Guyman01:
Its better they collect it because rejecting it won't change anything since LP is minority party in the National Assembly
Rejecting it mean they are different in their party.
Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by Obiwank: 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
Reference:
So he is saying in a nutshell that he cannot stand for anything and will simply and readily roll over and sell out everything just to be amongst.

Can we see how far away we are from the kind of principled men and women we need to run this country on the basis of ideologies rather than the feudal power of allegiances.

We are too far from any sort of progress within the ambit of this democracy we practice.
Little hope of fundamental change.

Solid comment and my fear too about Nigeria overall. Any principled group would have milked this issue to unimaginable levels.

But of course you get very few likes for the comment given the quality of the discourse here.

Any
Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by seunmsg(m): 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Racoon:
I give up. These NASS members are all united in this debutchery of the Nigerian state. No honour among criminals. Make it a unicameral legislature they said no. Divided the nation, nope! They are united in feeding off the carcass of this already beleaguered nation.

Karma and God will surely punish all these bastards who are leaguing with the judiciary and executive to continue to impoverish this godforsaken country.

Omo ote dey wail 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by Tareq1105: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
Racoon:
I give up. These NASS members are all united in this debutchery of the Nigerian state. No honour among criminals. Make it a unicameral legislature they said no. Divided the nation, nope! They are united in feeding off the carcass of this already beleaguered nation.

Karma and God will surely punish all these bastards who are leaguing with the judiciary and executive to continue to impoverish this godforsaken country.

I haven't seen the comments of princeofLagos on this topic.

I've always known Nigeria politicians to be the same but obidients said they were different.

I'm yet to see the difference. Prayer was sent to their email box, they accepted prayers. None of the obidients rejected it.

Now, #160m SUV jeeps for them.

Let no one be deceived, I bet you, Abure would have collected if he was a Senator and Obi would not have stopped the Senators if he was the president.

You can keep deceiving yourself thinking that Obi would have stopped them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by Tareq1105: 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dodada:
Ibos, STOP attacking this Edo man. Ibos and Edos are one. Edo is part of Biafra.

When did Edo become part of Ibo? Or when did Edo and Ibo become one? History tells me that Benin people are closer to Yoruba. How then is Edo Biafra?
Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by Advancedman(m): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Naija politicians no get dignity at all.
Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by ppogba: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
Even Shehu Sanni that was revealing the immoral sums of money being paid to Senators did not reject his own for once.

Na today?

Only a fool will expect them to reject SUVs that some of them cannot afford.

3 Likes

Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by Tareq1105: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
Meti99:
I used to think LP is a party of well meaning and incorruptible Nigerians, those who seek best for Nigeria.. until they won elections and began to show their true colors..

Ole ni everybody

Let's tell ourselves the truth here. Majority 99% of those condemning the Eluuupeee 75 senators on nairaland now would have collected if they were in the Senate.

I'm happy obidients are seeing what we told them before the election.

Those who are criticizing now are only waiting patiently for their own opportunity to come.

Eluuupeee 74 my foot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by kunle4toyeyaho: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:
LP lawmakers should have rejected those SUVs, joining APC and PDP to collect means they are all the same

They disappointed me,
They would reappoint you 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by Indispensable85(m): 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Is there any of them that weren't ex PDP or ex APC

Otti was ex PDP, then Ex APC.
GRV was Ex PDP.
Yussuf Datti was ex PDP
Peter Obi ex PDP
Moshood Salvador Ex APC
E.t.c.

They are ex PDP and ex APC that did not have there way in those parties.

Exactly my point!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by Basic123: 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:
LP lawmakers should have rejected those SUVs, joining APC and PDP to collect means they are all the same

They disappointed me,
They disappointed you because you are a fool.

How is their principal even different from Atiku he agreed to be VP for?
If PDP is had and pethief OBI agreed to accept him as his boss who are his followers not to accept SUV their PDP colleagues accepted?

LP will always he PDP lite and OBI will alway he Atiku mentee

1 Like

Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by theowane: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
BreconHills:

They can expel them from the party if they wish.
If you can't beat em, you join em, simple!!!
😃
Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by Basic123: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Is there any of them that weren't ex PDP or ex APC

Otti was ex PDP, then Ex APC.
GRV was Ex PDP.
Yussuf Datti was ex PDP
Peter Obi ex PDP
Moshood Salvador Ex APC
E.t.c.

They are ex PDP and ex APC that did not have there way in those parties.
My first sign of Identify someone as mumu is considering LP as a saint !
You should have started from the leader PETHIEF OBI who was a mentee of Atiku in PDP

LP=PDP than APC =PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by OVB123: 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
Homeboiy:
Sen imasuen I laugh
Even everybody reject he won't, he was so poor before he won that he was like a house boy to Sen urhoghide.

It was the former senators old jeep that he was driving before he won.
And his younger brothers LX470 keep.

Well, he is still paying back money to those that sponsored him.
Modified

He will soon defect to APC after edo governorship election next year.

He has projected that move to follow his master urghogide
I can see you know him very well. Politicians are all thesame.

1 Like

Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by cutesharon(f): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
Make dem de play. No be APC / PDP all of them be before running to LP. Sebi na cos LP dey do free ticketing they all ran there. How can they reject. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by highchief1: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

lol very foolish man.So next election we will kuku vote majority na.anyways that’s why some of us voted apc.we didn’t want to waste our time since we know majority always carried the day.
Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by highchief1: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
AbuAeesha:
Lolz
Imagine those thinking Obi will come take Nigeria to promise mind. 😂
As if he isn't a politician.
lol.how many ppl get sense.I saw the scam in Obi and follower tinubu.I do not want to be heart broken
Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by Sleekfingers: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
😀😅😆😂🤣🤣🤣

I thought people in LP are saints......
Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by Fearyourcreator: 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Move back to their original parties..lol

Dey play.
So they are just there to warm the seat and chop national cake. They might as well just join PDP.
Nigerians mumu
Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by aQUINandmore: 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
Homeboiy:
Sen imasuen I laugh
Even everybody reject he won't, he was so poor before he won that he was like a house boy to Sen urhoghide.

It was the former senators old jeep that he was driving before he won.
And his younger brothers LX470 keep.

Well, he is still paying back money to those that sponsored him.
Modified

He will soon defect to APC after edo governorship election next year.

He has projected that move to follow his master urghogide
is it this senator urhoghide that lives around power line in GRA?
Not too far if you enter from sapele road?
Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by DesChyko: 12:14am On Nov 06, 2023
Thank you for airing your opinion, Barr. Neda Imasuen.

I'd advise you begin to look for another party to align with.

Labour Party, in summary, OBIdients, have no space for those who are not looking forward to a sensible Nigeria.
Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by mariovito(m): 12:37am On Nov 06, 2023
God1000:

They disappointed me,
Maybe not reject it, they could have still accepted the money and channel part to a constituency project then use part of the money to buy aa vehicle if they must.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by Dodada: 1:27am On Nov 06, 2023
Tareq1105:

When did Edo become part of Ibo? Or when did Edo and Ibo become one? History tells me that Benin people are closer to Yoruba. How then is Edo Biafra?

Don't be a TRIBALIST. EDO is Biafraland.
Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by Joban2006: 2:38am On Nov 06, 2023
They should have rejected it and ask for made in Nigeria suv instead of joining the other members in their foolishness or are you saying these people don't have a car before they were elected? 😳 The y are to serve not to come and add to the looting of our common wealth
Re: Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen by muykem: 4:33am On Nov 06, 2023
Guyman01:
Its better they collect it because rejecting it won't change anything since LP is minority party in the National Assembly
It will send message to the masses that LP is different. We don't give shishi but we dey collect SUV.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Ejoor's View About The Civil War / John Mayaki Apologises Over Fake Report That INEC Official Collected Bribe / APC NEC Transfers Its Powers To National Working Committee for the next 90 days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.