Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

"Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments (4308 Views)

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" / "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by englishmart(m): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2023
Mr Tinubu, thank you for ruining my barbing saloon business. .I can no longer on generator like before and that kills saloon business. God will punish those that rigged you into power

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by englishmart(m): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2023
The now retired ronu miscreant took to twitter to Lament profusely about the cost of doing business in Nigeria and how it affects his tiny barbershop.
When ronu fuelling stations were opened nationwide to subsidise petrol for ronuites, I told them not to celebrate, it was only a matter of time before the drug baron who hates to see the hoi polloi enjoy an eased life shuts it down.
The free feeding programme for ronuites has been hijacked by Mc Oluomo while Ronuites stare hopelessly in utter disgruntlement.

Anybody who desperately empties his account for power has no intention to serve.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Codepain: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2023
Under BAT leadership things will improve. The signs are there already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by OmoFiditi: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2023
The mugu never see anything. When I dey warn my fellow yoruba people make dem no allow tinubu use tribalism deceive them, dem dey abuse me, dey call me 'omo ale'. grin

You think you are doing Ibo people that survived the worst documented war in Africa? Na yourself you dey do. Mugus.

No sympathy for idiots. grin

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Codepain: 9:00am On Nov 06, 2023
OmoFiditi:
The mugu never see anything. When I dey warn my fellow yoruba people make dem no allow tinubu use tribalism deceive them, dem dey abuse me..

You think you are doing Ibo people that survived the worst documented war in Africa? Na yourself you dey do. Mugus.

No sympathy for idiots.
Pele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Sirmwill: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2023
If this gets to Front page

I would send 50k to OP

Mark my words!!!

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Arthurity1(m): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ..... God will punish those that rigged him into power, but you celebrated when he won.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2023
Hahahahaha praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaise the Lord

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Oloki: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2023
Everybody is feeling the heat. I just pray it gets better in the coming months

5 Likes

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Arthurity1(m): 9:03am On Nov 06, 2023
Sirmwill:

I would send 50k to OP

Mark my words!!!
No need for bet, we already know that it won't.

9 Likes

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Sirmwill: 9:05am On Nov 06, 2023
Arthurity1:

No need for bet, we already know that it won't.

Not with Seun and his APC mods 😂

10 Likes

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Arthurity1(m): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2023
Codepain:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by OmoFiditi: 9:06am On Nov 06, 2023
Codepain:

Pele

You need the 'pele' pass. I earn LEGITIMATELY in dollars, straight from the US to my dorm account, every month.

I and my generations forthcoming are already immune from whatever idiotic nonsense you majority buffoons vote yourselves into.

I have come to dislike poor illiterate people. They are the worst voters ever. They never learn. grin

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by englishmart(m): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2023
Codepain:
You're used to pain already. Your moniker confirms that.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Politicstoday: 9:07am On Nov 06, 2023
Nigeria economy is collapsing by the day

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by englishmart(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2023
Sirmwill:

I would send 50k to OP

Mark my words!!!
Dey whine yourself. No go make me bribe mod with 30k o angry grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Arthurity1(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2023
Sirmwill:

Not with Seun and his APC mods 😂
This statement could get you banned sef, even though it's true.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by englishmart(m): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2023
Arthurity1:

This statement could get you banned sef.
Banned for expressing his thoughts innocently? Is nairaland run like North Korea?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Sirmwill: 9:10am On Nov 06, 2023
Arthurity1:

This statement could get you banned sef.

I once viewed a thread where people were talking about the APC atrocities

I was banned for some two days just for viewing

It's like the mod just banned everyone on the thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Usmanovic95(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2023
Even though Tinubu's policies are choking life out of the poor.But that doesn't mean he shouldn't find a way to flow with the tide.Most barbers I know now have switch to rechargeable clippers.Once they find means to get the clippers charged they are good to go.A fully charged clipper can efficiently service 4-5 customers.

5 Likes

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by EmirofAfonjaz: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2023
Use "RONU" Piss. Its better than even Fuel sef... cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by pstemma1990: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2023
He should just get a rechargeable clippers, then a small solar fan.... That's the new format now.

2 Likes

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Sirmwill: 9:12am On Nov 06, 2023
englishmart:
Dey whine yourself. No go make me bribe mod with 30k o angry grin grin

Na loss ooo

Cos they won't move it to frontpage ...

The OP now even went on to add Tinubu's picture there

They can't can 😁

3 Likes

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by CilicMarin: 9:12am On Nov 06, 2023
The guy is a lying Obidient...He is looking for his fellow useless obidients to scam.

3 Likes

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Arthurity1(m): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2023
Sirmwill:

I once viewed a thread where people were talking about the APC atrocities

I was banned for some two days just for viewing

It's like the mod just banned everyone on the thread
It's very clear whose side they're on.
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Seefinish: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2023
If you observe here in Nairaland, they have reduced drastically, by the time Bulaba celebrate one year of stolen mandate, their wailing will be more louder than it is now.
So Tinubu was rigged in? Confession time

I am happy at the outcome of how you taught igbos how to play politics

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by englishmart(m): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2023
Sirmwill:

Na loss ooo

Cos they won't move it to frontpage ...

The OP now even went on to add Tinubu's picture there

They can't can 😁
Which op are you talking about? The Tinubu picture was part of the post ab initio
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by franchasofficia: 9:19am On Nov 06, 2023
Tinubu must complete his 3 tenures. Haters can go and die for all we care shocked

Thank you INEC's Yakubu for the rigging.

Thank you Supreme Court's Ariwoola, Iyang Okoro and co for throwing Nigeria's constitution into the dustbin to affirm Tinubu as President. May Sango and Amadioha reward you all for job well done.

On Tinubu's manhood I stand gidigba shocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by iwaeda: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2023
englishmart:
Mr Tinubu, thank you for ruining my barbing saloon business. .I can no longer on generator like before and that kills saloon business. God will punish those that rigged you into power

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Your daughter can not have big backside and you now put bead in someone's buttocks. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Dubetex96(m): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2023
Codepain:

Do you mean hardship will improve?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Sharpsharp00123: 9:28am On Nov 06, 2023
OmoFiditi:

You need the 'pele' pass. I earn LEGITIMATELY in dollars, straight from the US to my dorm account, every month.

I and my generations forthcoming are already immune from whatever idiotic majority buffoons vote themselves into.

I have come to dislike poor illiterate people. They are the worst voters ever. They never learn. grin
suddenly all igbos now earn in dollars n they are now multi billionaire but all other tribes are poor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Sharpsharp00123: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2023
englishmart:
can u show us anywhere he supported tinubu before election?

U igbos n your propaganda

U will create account in other tribes name n start talking crap

U igbos don cast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Id Cards Found Among Illegal Arms In Kano / Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism / Why Did He Postpone The Election...Obasanjo reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.