Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

"Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments (4345 Views)

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" / "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by davillian(m): 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
Go and buy rechargeable clippers grin and rechargeable fan
There is even rechargeable bolds tooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
petrol would have been 20naira if obi is the president
No doubt
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by falcon01: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sirmwill:
If this gets to Front page

I would send 50k to OP

Mark my words!!!
make sure you are a man of your words
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Ikinternational: 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
englishmart:
Banned for expressing his thoughts innocently? I'd nairaland run like South Korea?

Wrong Korea sir

1 Like

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by igwebuike01: 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Arthurity1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ..... God will punish those that rigged him into power, but you celebrated when he won.
Normal Yoruba cowardice. I don't know why are desperate to be on the winning side at all cost

2 Likes

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by OmoFiditi: 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Codepain:

Na only you De y earn in dollar
Mumu post

Only 200 dollars. Is it for corn or agbado? grin

We dey talk 5 figure dollar balance, agbado mugu dey raise head. grin

1 Share

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Codepain: 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Only 200 dollars. Is it for corn or agbado? grin

We dey talk 5 figure dollar balance, agbado mugu dey raise head. grin
You have shown nothing. It could be 5 dollars in there.
Show your dom balance and I will show mine
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by OmoFiditi: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Codepain:

You have shown nothing. It could be 5 dollars in there.
Show your dom balance and I will show mine

You poor pass church rat. Na 1 dollar dey there. Hungry agbado-munching werey. grin
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Codepain: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
OmoFiditi:

You poor pass church rat. Na 1 dollar dey there. Hungry agbado-munching werey. grin
Show your balance Alaye. I will show mine
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Ikinternational: 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
CilicMarin:
The guy is a lying Obidient...He is looking for his fellow useless obidients to scam.

Every Nigerian against your hero is igbo

*Yawns
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by OmoFiditi: 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
Codepain:

Show your balance Alaye. I will show mine

I don see your own already Na 200 dollars (180k).. grin
I know you must have saved for 2 years to buy those two papers from abokey... That na if no be even fake dollar sef.. grin
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Codepain: 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
OmoFiditi:

I don see own already. Na 200 dollars (180k).. grin
I know you must has saved for 2 years to buy those two papers. That na if no be even fake dollar sef.. grin
Lol...
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Mrtaye: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
Codepain:
Under BAT leadership things will improve. The signs are there already
You mean the delusions signs
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Mrtaye: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
Usmanovic95:
Even though Tinubu's policies are choking life out of the poor.But that doesn't mean he shouldn't find a way to flow with the tide.Most barbers I know now have switch to rechargeable clippers.Once they find means to get the clippers charged they are good to go.A fully charged clipper can efficiently service 4-5 customers.
So you are justifying the nonsense
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Mrtaye: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
CilicMarin:
The guy is a lying Obidient...He is looking for his fellow useless obidients to scam.
Mugu
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Bobloco: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
Yarimo, are you aware of this
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Mrtaye: 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
suddenly all igbos now earn in dollars n they are now multi billionaire but all other tribes are poor
These are part of the tribalism propaganda machinery and deceivers
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Mrtaye: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
can u show us anywhere he supported tinubu before election?

U igbos n your propaganda

U will create account in other tribes name n start talking crap

U igbos don cast
So yorubas didn't support obi
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Usmanovic95(m): 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
Mrtaye:

So you are justifying the nonsense

I'm not in any way justifying the hardship but in this case he has a life to live and possibly families to feed. This present government doesn't care about living condition of the citizens, everyone has to find how he survives by any legit mean.
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Blitzking: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
englishmart:
Mr Tinubu, thank you for ruining my barbing saloon business. .I can no longer on generator like before and that kills saloon business. God will punish those that rigged you into power
before every night barbers shop go on light but now many of them na rechargeable clipper and solar powered bulb dem dey use for night.
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Tallesty1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
Usmanovic95:
Even though Tinubu's policies are choking life out of the poor.But that doesn't mean he shouldn't find a way to flow with the tide.Most barbers I know now have switch to rechargeable clippers.Once they find means to get the clippers charged they are good to go.A fully charged clipper can efficiently service 4-5 customers.
See thinking.

A barbing saloon here started using rechargeable clipper months ago, he hardly sees customers now. Why? he doesn't have a rechargeable fan, there are some after shave treatments that require electricity, good dj mix is another thing that draw customers.....

There is more to barbing than clipper and skill.
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Kingzeez10: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
englishmart:
The now retired ronu miscreant took to twitter to Lament profusely about the cost of doing business in Nigeria and how it affects his tiny barbershop.
When ronu fuelling stations were opened nationwide to subsidise petrol for ronuites, I told them not to celebrate, it was only a matter of time before the drug baron who hates to see the hoi polloi enjoy an eased life shuts it down.
The free feeding programme for ronuites has been hijacked by Mc Oluomo while Ronuites stare hopelessly in utter disgruntlement.

Anybody who desperately empties his account for power has no intention to serve.
He was never a Yoruba ronú. Stop saying rubbish to score cheap points
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Bigkoko: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
The most dangerous people are the poor illiterates who think religion or ethnicity while Making decisions that have consequences!

Asiwaju will continue having his international owambe Party while the poor illiterates can go to blaze!

I feel sorry for those still in Nigeria with a drug Baron as president!

Good luck to y'all. We tried to free those idiots, but like ex Gov Ameachi said, "They'd rather go hungry or commit suicide than confront bad leadership!

The destruction caused by bad leadership is usually felt most by his Base.

OmoFiditi:

You need the 'pele' pass. I earn LEGITIMATELY in dollars, straight from the US to my dorm account, every month.

I and my generations forthcoming are already immune from whatever idiotic nonsense you majority buffoons vote yourselves into.

I have come to dislike poor illiterate people. They are the worst voters ever. They never learn. grin
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Usmanovic95(m): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
See thinking.

A barbing saloon here started using rechargeable clipper months ago, he hardly sees customers now. Why? he doesn't have a rechargeable fan, there are some after shave treatments that require electricity, good dj mix is another thing that draw customers.....

There is more to barbing than clipper and skill.

What will you suggest as solution putting into context the prevailing situation of things in the country.
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Eriggs: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nothing wey all dis ipob pigs/LP supporters no go write online.
On top fake.news. una no go die better, carrier of bad news

1 Like

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Kaiser20: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

U igbos don cast
Why are Tinubu's economic policies favoring the Igbos, and destroying his supporter's businesses?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by englishmart(m): 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ikinternational:

Wrong Korea sir
Thank you.
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by LONEWOLFJOHN: 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sirmwill:
If this gets to Front page

I would send 50k to OP

Mark my words!!!
I'm giving you close marking.
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by DaTruths: 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

U igbos don cast

But Tinubu is not doing well, forget cappings bro
Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by dododawa1: 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
Change is constant

Buy rechargeable

Clipper.

Stop vomiting.

1 Like

Re: "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments by Sirmwill: 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
falcon01:
make sure you are a man of your words
We are here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Olusegun Adeniyi' Of Thisday Now Yar'adua's Spokesman! How Interesting! / Sss: Dokpesi Not Cleared Of Terrorism / Oyo State Govt Set Up Operation Burst To Beat Up Indecently Dressed Civilians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.