Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) (5051 Views)

An Aerial View From Chicago State University / Bigger Cargoes To Berth At Onitsha Port Soon – FG / Please What's Tinubu Doing In This Picture? (pic Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by demmie1: 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
XerXers:
A second port is needed ASAP
Anambra get sea?
Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
bwahaha....small nyansh wan shake too....

is this what una call port....??

make una shift....
i wan faint....kiki....
Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by XerXers: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
demmie1:

Anambra get sea?
River Niger. Inland River port
Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Some Ibos are too loud and it attract too much hate to the tribe..
Why can't some of you just quietly build without making noise and gathering more enemies.

Use your head sometimes, use wisdom.

When I was doing my PhD, less 1% of my acquaintances knew, when I finished the thing shocked many. I got my PhD at 28.
Loudness no be wiseness.
True dat!

But some of dem can be exceptionally quiet about their prowess!
cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by tishbite42: 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
How is Kano a commercial area but Kaduna is not?
If you're well travelled and you know the meaning of the word 'commerce', you would understand that we have only four commercial states in Nigeria.
Abia
Anambra
Kano
Lagos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by Dagah2: 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Some Ibos are too loud and it attract too much hate to the tribe..
Why can't some of you just quietly build without making noise and gathering more enemies.

When I was doing my PhD, less 1% of my acquaintances knew, when I finished the thing shocked many. I got my PhD at 28.
Loudness no be wiseness.
Doctorate degree holder writing ''Wiseness''
Shame on you, shame on your lies!

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by proeast(m): 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
XerXers:
A second port is needed ASAP

Your pictures are not clear.
Nigeria is a funny country. Why should people beg for government to do the right thing?

I mean, if building a port in Onitsha will be viable and make the country develop more, why should it be something to beg for?

Some would even prefer for Nigeria to lose cargo to other countries than for other regions of same country to have them. This sort of witchcraft mentality is why we have remained largely underdeveloped.
Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by XerXers: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
tishbite42:

If you're well travelled and you know the meaning of the word 'commerce', you would understand that we have only four commercial states in Nigeria.
Abia
Anambra
Kano
Lagos
Exactly. Even PH is not commercial. He doesn't understand the meaning of commerce
Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by OmoFiditi: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
Dagah2:

Doctorate degree holder writing ''Wiseness''
Shame on you, shame on your lies!

Context is part of intellectualism, I wrote in pidgin for the rhyme. Use your skull, if you don't have a brain in it. Tankiu!
Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by XerXers: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
proeast:

Your pictures are not clear.
Nigeria is a funny country. Why should people beg for government to do the right thing?

I mean, if building a port in Onitsha will be viable and make the country develop more, why should it be something to beg for?

Some would even prefer for Nigeria to lose cargo to other countries than for other regions of same country to have them. This sort of witchcraft mentality is why we have remained largely underdeveloped.
Politics of bitterness. Government that has revenue shortfall still building important infrastructure in unviable places
Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by OmoFiditi: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
KillahPriest:
keep quiet you satanic, tribal bigot. Did anybody drag you to this thread ? What is wrong with you sadists that you'll always complain when others are saying good about their regions ? Bad belle undecided

I have made more pro-Ibo posts on NL than you. Check my post history.

Truth must be said.

Even Americans and Russians are silent about their capabilities most times. That's why they send spies to each other's territory to evaluate the enemy's true strengths.

But with some loudmouthed Ibos, their enemies don't need spies, they will open their mouths and spill all details online.. Not a virtue.

Silence is a powerful tool in the art of war and survival..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by Bedwetter: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Who sea port epp

What the south east needs is rail way not sea port in
Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by revolt(m): 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Some Ibos are too loud and it attracts too much hate to the tribe..
Why can't some of you just quietly build without making noise and gathering more enemies?

When I was doing my PhD, less than 1% of my acquaintances knew, when I finished, the thing shocked many. I got my PhD at 28.
Loudness no be 'wiseness'.

these fools like the op are the ones bringing shame on us.. Shut up and stop boasting about little things... let's be like the jews... silent achievers til we become apex alphas... these useless ones tht put us on blast are usually the useless nwafors.. causing problems for the rest.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by revolt(m): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
OmoFiditi:

I have made more pro-Ibo posts on NL that you. Check my post history.

Truth must be said.

Even Americans and Russians are silent about their capabilities most times. That's why they send spies to each territory to evaluate the enemies strengths.

But with some loudmouthed Ibos, their enemies don't need spies, they will open their mouths and spill all details online.. Not a virtue.

Silence is a powerful tool in the art of war.

The fool is too daft to know that.. probably one of these bastard ibadan raised igbo kids

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by OmoFiditi: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kenmatt:

Therefore, you are now telling the whole world via an online publication; "Nairaland" that you have finished your PHD and you finished it at age 28.

PHD holder that can not construct a readable English grammar.

You are more interested in having low self-esteem, than in taking veritable points from the issue of discourse.

I can't help you my brother. grin
Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by Kenmatt(m): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
OmoFiditi:

You are more interested in having low self-esteem, than in taking veritable points from the issue of discourse.

I can't help you my brother. grin

Help your self before looking for who to help.
Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by OmoFiditi: 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
revolt:
these fools like the op are the ones bringing shame on us.. Shut up and stop boasting about little things... let's be like the jews... silent achievers til we become apex alphas... these useless ones tht put us on blast are usually the useless nwafors.. causing problems for the rest.

You get the point 100%. Loud mouthed Ibos are their biggest enemies. They must learn to circumsize their tongues.
They are at war.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by OmoFiditi: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kenmatt:

Help your self before looking for who to help.

I see you are a land agent. You trained to be loud-mouthed so you can advertise loudly and sell a rotten house in murky areas at the price of GRA properties.

I now understand why you don't understand. Silence is bad business for you. grin
Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by Pwhitelaw(m): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
Racoon:
Develop the port there and see the Lagos port crumble. The port have been waiting for dregging but government have been foot dragging.
Must lagos port crumbled before yours rise ..You hatred for Lagos will keep haunting you ..ode

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by OmoFiditi: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
XerXers:

Wetin this olodo de talk sef? E pain you?

Read the whole of the thread now. You may be lucky to get the point, if you are blessed with wisdom.

When Ibos lost the war, and we're silently building their region in the 70s without much noise. It shocked many of us from the rest of the country. If OBJ was wowed when he came to Aba, the city that was almost totally levelled during the war, now with several multi-storied buildings all over. Your fathers were silently rebuilding, but today you are too loquacious.

If there was social media then, every time you dig a foundation to start building, you will run to social media to 'pepper' other Nigerians, no be so?

Do you think your fathers would have succeeded in rebuilding the East in that way after the war, while the memory of war was still fresh?

Use your head. Everything no be noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by Dagah2: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Context is part of intellectualism, I wrote in pidgin for the rhyme. Use your skull, if you don't have a brain in it. Tankiu!
You wrote in no pidgin blockhead. Learn and move on, stop according yourself phantom achievements. PhD my foot.
Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by OmoFiditi: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
Dagah2:

You wrote in no pidgin blockhead. Learn and move on, stop according your phantom achievements. PhD my foot.

You can cry from here to Gaza. It takes nothing away and I owe you no proof. Stew in your self-loathing. grin
Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by Dagah2: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
OmoFiditi:

You can cry from here to Gaza. It takes nothing away and I owe you no proof. Stew in your self-loathing. grin
Same with the people you loathe over being loud... They don't know you exist!
Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by Kenmatt(m): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
OmoFiditi:

I see you are a land agent. You trained to be loud-mouthed so you can advertise loudly and sell a rotten house in murky areas at the price of GRA properties.

I now understand why you don't understand. Silence is bad business for you. grin

That's what I am known for.

What are you known for?
Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by T8ksy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

Yoeba people and foolishness.

How does this you comment take relate to the thread? Even with your PhD at 28 years, are you richer than the owner of the container?

Why does everything have to be monetized. With you guys,, money is the most important thing in your lives however others don't view life like you guys.

The guy got a PhD at 28! That's a blo.o.dy pH.oc.king achievement which no one can take away from him ever.

I also agree with him that you guys talk too much. Even that senile late tribalist chinua achebe made similar testament about your loudness ( most of which is empty boasts a consequence of their low self-identity) which invariably attracts negative feelings from your neighbours

You guys need to re-evolve as your present orientation is not constructive for the coming generations. Just apiece of advice. You guys are great people but too garrulous. Like Ojukwu talked himself into a genocide on his people.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by OmoFiditi: 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kenmatt:

That's what I am known for.

What are you known for?

In business silence is not profitable. But in politics silence is power. Work silently and when you achieve at the peak, you can flaunt your powers, when your enemies can do nothing about it.
Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by eshie(m): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Why can't some of you just quietly build without making noise and gathering more enemies?

When I was doing my PhD, less than 1% of my acquaintances knew, when I finished, the thing shocked many. I got my PhD at 28.

Ok

Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by Neckpresser101: 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Apt
Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by nedu666: 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Rubbish. When lekki sea port was commissioned we all saw the pictures on Nairaland, you did not accuse Yorubas of being loud

When lagos train was commissioned we all saw pictures on Nairaland you did not accuse Yorubas of being loud

Same thing with first container to Ibadan, bridge commissioned by sango, ordinary two electric bus, we all saw pictures.

But because of containers in the east, you say lgbos are too loud.

Oga we like loud and if you don't like it, use a rope or jump inside lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by XerXers: 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
OmoFiditi:

I have made more pro-Ibo posts on NL than you. Check my post history.

Truth must be said.

Even Americans and Russians are silent about their capabilities most times. That's why they send spies to each other's territory to evaluate the enemy's true strengths.

Silence is a powerful tool in the art of war and survival..
You just de yarn dust. I don't even understand any of your comments
Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by XerXers: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Read the whole of the thread now. You may be lucky to get the point, if you are blessed with wisdom.

When Ibos lost the war, and we're silently building their region in the 70s without much noise. It shocked many of us from the rest of the country. If OBJ was wowed when he came to Aba, the city that was almost totally levelled during the war, now with several multi-storied buildings all over. Your fathers were silently rebuilding, but today you are too loquacious.

If there was social media then, every time you dig a foundation to start building, you will run to social media to 'pepper' other Nigerians, no be so?

Do you think your fathers would have succeeded in rebuilding the East in that way after the war, while the memory of war was still fresh?

Use your head. Everything no be noise.

Nna, you need help. I no get time for rubbish
Re: Onitsha Port Filled With Containers In An Aerial Picture (pic) by XerXers: 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
OmoFiditi:

In business silence is not profitable. But in politics silence is power. Work silently and when you achieve at the peak, you can flaunt your powers, when your enemies can do nothing about it.
The port has achieved it's peak. What exactly is your point?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Service Generates ₦1.3trn In First Quarter 2024 / Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! / Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.