Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) (50614 Views)

Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt / Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own / "May Your Empty Soul Rest In Life" Guy Blast Lady Used My Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by KingRabota: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
A legend
And his words spoken in gold
chiiraq802:
When mosdii said it. you all taught it was a lie.

Nigerian girls are useless. All of them.

2 Likes

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by 1Sharon(f): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
phorget:

But if my gender should act such prank towards your gender I'm sure you'll frown at it. If a grown up man should flash you his diccck how will you feel?

Ofcourse I wouldn't like it. Men and women aren't the same. But you guys will say she liked it if she had a smile on face.

It's the same way you say some women enjoyed being raped because they didn't report it or resist.
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by NOwazobia: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
That mumu girl wey be like say na used pad full her brain. sad

1 Like

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by NOwazobia: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

Is it only me that find excessively big humongous breasts disgusting? Especially the ones that are not firm
Very disgusting and there is nothing arousing about it.

It irritates me.

1 Like

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Federalis: 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
You just made her more popular.
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by ashawopikin(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
How body go shake? She as she be like expired fufu

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by phorget(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
1Sharon:

Ofcourse I wouldn't like it. Men and women aren't the same. But you guys will say she liked it if she had a smile on face.

It's the same way you say some women enjoyed being raped because they didn't report it or resist.

It's still an assault even if he wears a smile, you dont go about exposing your couchies to a grown up man and call it a content.
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Meteng: 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
Omo! See bobi!!!

1 Like

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by CorrectionFLuid: 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
1Sharon:

The man is smiling. That means he enjoyed the show. That is the difference between men and woman. No woman will smile at a random naked man.

When Spanish football president kissed that female player, she kissed back. We still know how it ended. No dey support rubbish because of gender.

1 Like

Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by TheSuperX(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
Typical Naija girl
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Swiftgrp: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Tokotaya:
Microsecondnews Reporter November 6, 2023 2 minutes read
Nigerians berate female content creator for showing her n@ked body to dispatch rider (Video)

Photo captions:
SwizzyBellaNaija
SwizzyBellaNaija opening her towel for the delivery man to see.

Some Nigerians are calling for the arrest of a content creator with the name SwizzyBellaNaija, after she uploaded a video of herself showing her n@ked body to a dispatch rider for content.

The Abuja-based content creator who is blessed with a huge bosom, said she did the ‘experiment’ to see the reaction of the dispatch rider to her endowment.

According to her, she ordered something online and when she sighted the male delivery man coming upstairs to her apartment, she arranged with her photographer to film him.

She announced that she would like viewers to see what his reaction would be to a ‘set up’.

Once the man was there, she told him she wanted to show him something and he should follow her.

When they descended to a landing on the staircase, she asked the man to stand away from her. She then opened her towel for the man.

“Why you come dey shake?” she can be heard asking the man.

“I’m not shaking anything” the man responded calmly, appearing unfazed.

But when the material got online, it did not receive the kind of reception Bella was expecting.

Many netizens thought it crossed the line, and was tantamount to s3xual harassment of the gentleman who was only there to do his job.

Many argued that if the role were flipped, the women would be shouting about s3xual harassment.

Some reactions:

@OllikBrown: “This is serious harassment if it was to be the other way round, press and media go don carry am”

@Dapor4: “Oh my God!! How is the innocent man feeling right now? This is sexual assault and it should be taken up. The world isn’t safe for men no more!! I can’t shake right now, I’m busy, i will shake later..”

@abazwhyllzz: “I’m so páined watching this video. Imagine if that dispatch rider is married what will the wife think about him if she gets to see this video…..This girl needs to be arrested”

@Updateboyx: “Imagine It’s a guy with one random girl hawking groundnut. This app for don catch fire…. werey lawon people yi”

@d3estiiny: “Men need to start taking actions against women”

@abazwhyllzz: “This is pǔrè sèxûal harássment.

What men face in the society, Omo innocent dispatch rider. If this was to be the other way round it could have been something else. I hope the authorities involved do something about this please”

Following the backlash, the video appears to have been pulled down as it could not be found on the lady’s page when we checked.

https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/11/06/nigerians-berate-female-content-creator-for-showing-her-nked-body-to-dispatch-rider-video/
This setup/candid camera situation is a creepy and asinine act.
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by VEHINTOLAR: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
Flip their roles now,you will immediately see some clout chasing,attention-seeking idiots crawling out of their holes with their bared fangs,ready to devour this man ! I mean those idiotic feminists-the already damaged women who're trying,so desperately,to lead others ( innocent and unsuspecting women) into the same destructive paths that ruined their own lives ! You would have seen them calling on the UN,EU,FIFA,NBA,BIDEN,PUTIN,etc to come and destroy this man if he was the one that sexually harrased that lady ! Now that it's one of their own,the evil gender,who is obviously guilty of sexually harassing an innocent man in the course of seeking his daily bread,the wereys are no where to be found !
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Swiftgrp: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
1Sharon:

The man is smiling at what she had to offer. He didn't walk away or protest. He didn't say no.
So why are you taking panadol for his headache? 🤣
So, that cracked you up.

That's a weak point some men have to work on... but then it was a tacky method she used to try to gain traffic to her crappy social media account.

Without sustainable, rocksolid online content, she'll become history very soon!
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Wizpa(m): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jennyclay come and carry your people
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Ashawoman82: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
victorclean:

It does not consign you. Mind your business. It's her own. Wether disgusting or not, it's where you come to the world from. You drink the punaana water well from embryo to full gestation.

Get sense cos you are foolish
imagine if it was the other way round, will u say this rubbish.
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by cezarman(m): 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Nyama sontin you wan fvxk...

Disgrace angry

God abeg no gimme girl pikin... I go commit suicide if I see say na girl oh angry
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Patolla7: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
Take advantage of jumia Black Friday and buy what you need
https://kol.jumia.com/s/gzvMjlQ
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:

When Spanish football president kissed that female player, she kissed back. We still know how it ended. No dey support rubbish because of gender.

Lol.Nigerian men that make excuses for rapists.
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
phorget:

It's still an assault even if he wears a smile, you dont go about exposing your couchies to a grown up man and call it a content.

He did not even look away. He didn't protest or even leave the scene.
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!
Is it only me that find excessively big humongous breasts disgusting? Especially the ones that are not firm
So what nature gave to her is what you find disgusting? undecided
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Amigoss: 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Amigoss, see.

If I find the Twitter thread, I will post it on the EPL chatroom - a story was making rounds online of a robber who went to rob a female-owned saloon. The lady captured him (I think she was a fighter or something), subdued him, and kept him captive. Over the next couple of days, she proceeded to rape him multiple times.

Guess what the comments from your fellow men were about? Your guess is as good as mine.

'Omg, that is so sad. Where is the address of the saloon?', 'Bro is living the life,' and other terribly despicable comments from men were littered on that thread.

An older lady will be "rocking" a minor boy and men will be commenting that he's handling a big fish and all sorts.

But sure, na feminazis go come dey cry pass the bereaved.

grin grin

I want to believe boys are just fooling around moreover female priviledge is a thing in such instances so they had resort to dark jokes as copium...

Wait,are you a feminist too? Na that southy babe na him I dey sub so she can find the post when she search keywords as usual on nairaland grin

Dem no need carry am for head,bare minimum is enough cheesy
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
triple996:
I always believed that women should be respected anywhere in the world due to their ability to be mothers, but nowadays these people are behaving in such a way that you begin to see them as sex object and nothing more. Cause that is how they display themselves
Based on their abilities to be mothers and not because they are humans just like your person?, undecided
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Amigoss: 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Why should the feminazis see it when by virtue of what they subscribe to, they're for women? Do you speak on every issues going on in the world? Does that make you an hypocrite when you don't?

And why should they comment on this when the men wouldn't do otherwise for them? Infact, you will find men going out of their ways to defend a pervert and victim-blame a woman who was harassed. I am sure you'll hardly find a woman on this thread who'll defend the lady because we have a greater common sense than the malefolk. We'll either ignore or condemn (because I am certain you do not know every single feminist online to say that no one has called the lady's action out).

And to cap, what exactly is the role of the online redpill boys? Why are they not your first thought to reach out to or call out to condemn the lady? You yourself, you wrote one line and moved on, but you're feeling entitled to women's labour and performativity when the most of males would not even do the same for women.

It's already not balanced. Make we dey fight for women and men together?

Those ones are useless na,lmao
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by minasu190: 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
She wants thread like her aunties
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
Amigoss:
grin grin

I want to believe boys are just fooling around moreover female priviledge is a thing in such instances so they had resort to dark jokes as copium...

Oho. Boys dey clown but na we be hypocrite. Feminists shout and huff and puff and post and spread awareness and condemn with vim anything that has to do with women because we take it very seriously. Women LITERALLY dîe from the hands of men who hate them. And it all starts with thoughts, and words, and beliefs that get entrenched.

You cannot blame us for the silliness of men and their inability to grasp the gravity of sexual harassment and its likes.

Wait,are you a feminist too? Na that southy babe na him I dey sub so she can find the post when she search keywords as usual on nairaland grin

So, all of the arguments I've been having in the EPL chatroom are what? You thought I was playing water sports?

It amuses me when y'all ask me this.

Shey it's because I'm in my resting bìtcch mode and zen era? Don't wake it up, abeg.
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by luminouz(m): 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
1Sharon:

Sue him for what? Can't you see the smile on his face? Afterall, you men say a woman enjoyed being raped if she didn't shout or resist. This man didn't resist.

How comes you aren't victim blaming because it's your gender?
Damn, you are a lost cause.
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
Amigoss:
Those ones are useless na,lmao

It's good to know that you know that. grin
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Amigoss: 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Oho. Boys dey clown but na we be hypocrite. Feminists shout and huff and puff and post and spread awareness and condemn with vim anything that has to do with women because we take it very seriously. Women LITERALLY dîe from the hands of men who hate them. And it all starts with thoughts, and words, and beliefs that get entrenched.

You cannot blame us for the silliness of men and their inability to grasp the gravity of sexual harassment and its likes.

So, all of the arguments I've been having in the EPL chatroom are what? You thought I was playing water sports?

It amuses me when y'all ask me this.

Shey it's because I'm in my resting bìtcch mode and zen era? Don't wake it up, abeg.

I want to wake it up,I wan feel am grin
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by phorget(m): 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
1Sharon:

He did not even look away. He didn't protest or even leave the scene.

What exactly are you insinuating please? if that man has grabbed those boobs after such temptation then you would have called him a potential rapist.
I will still sue the lady for causing me an emotional sexual discomfort.
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
Amigoss:
I want to wake it up,I wan feel am grin

grin grin

Unless you wee pay for it, you cannot. Or if a lady is in *dire need* of feminist counsel, but to expend my energy or e-labour for no reason or without remuneration?

I am on a mental hibernation- it's literally out of my control. I can't even snap out of it I wanted to.
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Amigoss: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
Magnoliaa:

grin grin

Unless you wee pay for it, you cannot. Or if a lady is in *dire need* of feminist counsel, but to expend my energy or e-labour for no reason or without remuneration?

I am on a mental hibernation- it's literally out of my control. I can't even snap out of it I wanted to.

Name your price,I want to fowosere

Ohhh ok
Re: Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
Amigoss:
Name your price,I want to fowosere

Ohhh ok

Ta lo n ko e ni Yoruba? grin

Abi you're a Yoruba boy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers In Akwa Ibom (wedding,prewedding Pics / Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.