Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel (21237 Views)

Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel / Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders / Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by justli: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
MS2471:

Is your God happy if we kill your children with bomb in their house

Well, God has created humans with the free will to protect themselves. When hamas gruesomely murdered thousands of hapless children and men and women, the backlash will be sever .
When Japan bombed america for no reason, America annihilated a part of the country , and the lesson was hard-wired.

Since the invention of Islam, Jews have suffered and continued to suffer in the hands of Muslims who for some reasons are obsessed over the Jews.

Saladin in 1187 eventually captured Jerusalem after unrelenting spites of attacks as characterized by Muslims of that era.
This is common history. The history of Israel is perhaps the most documented of any country, yet Muslims for some troublesome reasons claim Jerusalem belong to them because Mohammed claimed so. It's stupid

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by dappydozzy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
Omezif:
It doesn't remove anything from Israel, South Africa is really making mouth.
The battle to eradicate terrorists must be won.

Eradicate my foot, eradicating terrorists since 1948,:when will eradication stop. The Hamas group and the innocent palestinians being massacred see themselves has being matyred, so with that kind of mindset and spirit, what you see and perceive as terrorism do you think it will end. Definitely not, it will continue to run into generations and generations. What you dont know the world is fed up with Isreal, even with the imbroglio now, Biden's political career is on the brink. Battleground states like Nevada, Michigan which has high majority of Arab Americans, he has to win this state, the current situation will swing chances against him.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by slymansun: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
This is not a religious war and people should stop relating this to God.

The international community should find a lasting solution to this unending conflict.
Both Hamas and Israel have erred in this conflict. The killing of innocent civilians by both parties have to stop.
Hamas should release Israeli hostages. This will likely encourage Israel to create a ceasefire.
I don't see Israel agreeing to a ceasefire for as long as Israelis are held hostage.
Hamas miscalculated by thinking that taking hostages will prevent Israel from unleashing hell.
The major challenge in this conflict is that Israel is not willing to negotiate with Hamas.
Every reasonable person should be seeking for peace and not supporting any side in this conflict.
For people blaming Israel, tell me which country in this world will not react aggressively if she is attacked brutally the way Hamas did.
Israel is taking their response to a whole new level, they need to calm down and allow peace to reign.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Voiceofthestree: 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ejireh1:
African countries taking sides in this conflict is not advisable

Why ? Are African not Human are Palestine not human are Israelite not human
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by slymansun: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
Israel is taking their vengeance on all Palestinians because none of them condemned what Hamas did. That means what Hamas did served their interest.
And Israel is not listening to the Arab world( even those they have tie with) because none of them have spoken against the terror Hamas unleashed on innocent Israelis.
I am not supporting any side but the international community need to objectively find a way to resolve this age-long conflict.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by MrsTblooms: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
It is only a curse that could have made a being supportive of the genocidal atrocious of Israel against Palestinians. Could be Saudi, Vatican or a pastor.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Offpoint1: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
erniok:

And you came to the bolded conclusion by actively participating in the events as they played out or you assumed it to be so and then, it must is so.
You can decide to cherry pick the scriptures but I called you out for painting a scenario that best suited your emotions.
And what scenario was that? you missed the "IF" statement or just want to shift goal post because you're guilty of what I said?

If anyone told you God instructed them to kill anyone because they refused to worship God and you believe such a person... Then I question your sanity. You have no clue who God is, you only read books written by men like you without natural understanding of who's God character is.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by gloryman91: 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
The stupid ones are still supporting Israel not knowing Israel is the worst thing to have happened to the world.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Offpoint1: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
JOemmy:

Believe it or not without God there will definitely be no humans u can actually separate both.
You've completely run out of line of this conversation.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by olaniyilukman(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:
Very foolish move from SA leadership.

Make no Mistake!!
GOD ALMIGHTY foreign policy is pretty simple!

You Bless ISRAEL, You are Blessed!
You Curse ISRAEL, you are Cursed!

Genesis 12:1-3
Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Any wise Nation or person that has understanding of the times and Seasons will stand with Unshakeable with ISRAEL.

GOD will Deal ruthlessly with all nations that stand against the Apple of HIS eyes.
Nations and people should go read the book of Joel and Zechariah in the Holy Bible so they don't incure and import God's Wrath on their nations, citizens and themselves.
It is quite unfortunate I shared the same platform with this useless animal referring to himself as a righteousness.. You are weak, full of hatred and disgusting

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by FiftyFifty(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wizardslayer:

You don't know anything and it's obvious that you truly don't.

Lol. On a more serious note, I can't believe that at this informative age people like you still exist. There's a reason why God gave you a brain, use it. Stop following dogma blindly that has little or nothing to do with reality. You people can't afford to travel around the world and see for yourself and you're also too lazy to read, how can you break this chain of shallow-mindedness and myopism? How, for Heavens sake?

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by erniok(m): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
Offpoint1:

And what scenario was that? you missed the "IF" statement or just want to shift goal post because you're guilty of what I said?

If anyone told you God instructed them to kill anyone because they refused to worship God and you believe such a person... Then I question your sanity. You have no clue who God is, you only read books written by men like you without natural understanding of who's God character is.
Pray pointout the conditional statement. You just made a wild statement and when called out, want to change the narrative.

I was hoping you'd point out a statement from the new testament that encourages killing but apparently, the straw man approach is the best route you had to take. The Lord even on the cross was asking for forgiveness for those that killed him but I guess you are blind to that.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by cmt1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
Offpoint1:
Pastor Righteousness abi wickedness grin

This Hamas-Isreal war has made me to realized that all religious folk don't value human lives. All the Biblical genocide would have been supported by todays religious folks.

As long as you put GOD'S NAME IN IT, all crime against humanity is HOLY in the eyes of religious folks, either Muslim or Christians.

If a nuclear warhead is dropped today in Palestine, these folks will be happy and if same is done to Israel, the other folks will be happy too.

Religion is curse to humanity.

A man who has no value for human life have no business with GOD...

" A MAN WHO HAS NO VALUE FOR HUMAN LIFE HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH GOD."

I have to put your quote in bold letter so that Mr Righteousness can see it.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by slymansun: 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
gloryman91:
The stupid ones are still supporting Israel not knowing Israel is the worst thing to have happened to the world.

This is an unfounded and very biased statement. In my opinion, the worst thing that have happened to this world is Islamic terrorism.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Offpoint1: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
erniok:

Pray pointout the conditional statement. You just made a wild statement and when called out, want to change the narrative.

I was hoping you'd point out a statement from the new testament that encourages killing but apparently, the straw man approach is the best route you had to take. The Lord even on the cross was asking for forgiveness for those that killed him but I guess you are blind to that.
I'm done with you sir, there are 3 types of people I don't argue with, football fans, religious people and political folks.

They're irredeemable

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by lagosrd: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT3lxSHW9ec?si=PiCEdPG0nQT3mf7j

https://apnews.com/article/south-africa-israel-palestine-diplomats-withdraw-7a1a0ab8524a8d35fa05c1215766853c

I thought there was a more dumb president in Africa until I saw the wonders coming from SA. Always swimming against the tide to show himself . Time will tell
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Padipadi(m): 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
FiftyFifty:
Israel is winning the war but losing the battle. The longer this brutal aggression takes, the more people turn their back away from Israel. The Pope has called for a cease-fire. More than 120 UN member states have voted for a cease-fire. Arab countries with diplomatic ties with Israel like Egypt, Bahrain, and Jordan are expelling the Israeli ambassadors. Turkey has called its ambassador so have Bolivia, Chile, and Colombia in far away Latin America. And now Mandela's South Africa. The huge number of protesters supporting Palestinians in European capitals like London, Rome, Paris, Vienna, Belfast, and Berlin, among others, is unprecedented. Antisemitism in Europe is now at its highest since 80 years back. The attacks on Jewish synagogues and the defacing of their cemeteries using swastikas in places like Vienna by European Christians is telling. The invasion of Russia's airport by Muslim youths looking for Jews arriving from Tel Aviv was concerning. Jews around the world are now afraid to show their Jewish identity... If this is not concerning, I don't know what is.
The Hamas regime that declared munafiq. Have dey rescinded it?
Google what's munafiq. It's an eternal declaration of Hamas that they must ruin Israel to dust!
So Israel is fighting for their lives. And those countries including this lizard looking South African president, shey they are ready to preach to terrorists and islamists to shun violence or fight terrorism?
Everybody is focusing on Isreal but no one is telling Hamas to stop terrorism ideology!
No one is condemning the satanic sharia law, blasphemy law and terror acts in Islam!
You mentioned Bolivia, that mafia country. What's the difference between them and janjaweêds?
It's better for NATO to join and flush out Bolivia and tell South Africa to keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by gadgethead: 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
Offpoint1:
Pastor Righteousness abi wickedness grin

This Hamas-Isreal war has made me to realized that all religious folk don't value human lives. All the Biblical genocide would have been supported by todays religious folks.

As long as you put GOD'S NAME IN IT, all crime against humanity is HOLY in the eyes of religious folks, either Muslim or Christians.

If a nuclear warhead is dropped today in Palestine, these folks will be happy and if same is done to Israel, the other folks will be happy too.

Religion is curse to humanity.

A man who has no value for human life have no business with GOD...

1000% FACT
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by erniok(m): 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
Offpoint1:

I'm done with you sir, there are 3 types of people I don't argue with, football fans, religious people and political folks.

They're irredeemable
Enjoy the rest of the day as you obviously have no superior arguments to present.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by chidi2003(m): 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kennyfancy:
Mugu, instead of Africa to focus on how to help themselves, they are busy talking about 2 countries that doesn't care about them, what we're hamas thinking when they attack isreal, u attack someone and the person responded back and you get angry, anyway we in Nigeria, we are praying for Isreal to come out better and bigger
You're a wise man!
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by socialmediaman: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
Offpoint1:

If someone is shooting at you and then using innocent people as shield, you don't kill both else you become a bigger monster than him.

Isreal should carry out ground operation and go after them.

Imagine Nigeria government nuking entire North because of Boko Haram... that will automatically made Nigeria government worse than BK

I appreciate your perspective in this discussion. Let me also share some facts available.

In order to have a productive and mature argument, can we use internationally set standards for self defense and war as basis for our arguments?

1. According to your example of someone shooting at you and using innocent people as shields, I have read multiple international law reports and I can't find where it says you shouldn't defend yourself against an enemy trying to murder you if they are using human shields to protect themselves. In fact, Article 51 of UN Charter gives member states right to defend themselves until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security. Israel also justifies its strikes against Hamas in this report based on necessity, distinction, and proportionality. Full report here: https://www.ajc.org/news/israel-hamas-and-international-law-what-you-need-to-know

If we are to go by your comment on being a bigger monster, it means nobody will be able to defend themselves, and monsters will rule the world because nobody can get to them. They can just hijack a plane and fly into the White House freely as long as they are carrying civilians

2. Your comparison with Nigeria government is very different from Israel Hamas conflict. Israel and Hamas are different governments. Israel is not nuking a civilian population within Israel, it is targeting areas within a territory it does not govern. Gaza people pay taxes to Palestinian authorities to protect them, and northern civilian populations pay taxes to the Nigerian government who should protect them.

Nigerian government's job is NOT to embezzle taxpayers money (buy expensive cars for politicians) and then nuke civilian populations because it doesn't have money to do proper intelligence gathering and targeted military action.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Any wise Nation or person that has understanding of the times and Seasons will stand with Unshakeable with ISRAEL.

GOD will Deal ruthlessly with all nations that stand against the Apple of HIS eyes.
Nations and people should go read the book of Joel and Zechariah in the Holy Bible so they don't incure and import God's Wrath on their nations, citizens and themselves.

Fvck you!

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
socialmediaman:

I appreciate your perspective in this discussion. Let me also share some facts available.

In order to have a productive and mature argument, can we use internationally set standards for self defense and war as basis for our arguments?

1. According to your example of someone shooting at you and using innocent people as shields, I have read multiple international law reports and I can't find where it says you shouldn't defend yourself against an enemy trying to murder you if they are using human shields to protect themselves. In fact, Article 51 of UN Charter gives member states right to defend themselves until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security. Israel also justifies its strikes against Hamas in this report based on necessity, distinction, and proportionality. Full report here: https://www.ajc.org/news/israel-hamas-and-international-law-what-you-need-to-know

If we are to go by your comment on being a bigger monster, it means nobody will be able to defend themselves, and monsters will rule the world because nobody can get to them. They can just hijack a plane and fly into the White House freely as long as they are carrying civilians

2. Your comparison with Nigeria government is very different from Israel Hamas conflict. Israel and Hamas are different governments. Israel is not nuking a civilian population within Israel, it is targeting areas within a territory it does not govern. Gaza people pay taxes to Palestinian authorities to protect them, and northern civilian populations pay taxes to the Nigerian government who should protect them.

Nigerian government's job is NOT to embezzle taxpayers money (buy expensive cars for politicians) and then nuke civilian populations because it doesn't have money to do proper intelligence gathering and targeted military action.

lengthy gibberish!

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by DeepSight(m): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
misreal:
Small yansh dey shake..
Instead of focusing on your country,you are there doing busy body

Obviously you have no knowledge of the history between the apartheid in both countries and the long standing solidarity SA has had with Palestine as espoused by people like Mandela and Desmond Tutu.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
mamdanju:
Very good. SA is doing Africa proud. They have been there during the apartheid era and so understood the methodology of the violent occupiers. The action of Israel has justified Hitler's holocaust.

You said it all!

South Africans know what it feels like to be oppressed. The Junkies in Nigeria only read about oppression in books.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by DeepSight(m): 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

This type of god is therefore a petty racist daftie.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Aduke96: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
89green:

You are probably the foolish one here, Israel that hates xtians n xtianity, you are still supporting them, who did this to you.

And so?
If Muslims love Christians they won't be shielding their blood everywhere, even in Nigeria here.
No apologies isreal is Gods property,you can't separate Christians and the Jews.
It's only new to you that they hate Christians, we already know that one since the days of Jesus
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by zhad(m): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
So you saying what Isreali doing is Right. Killing innocent civilians. Your brain don shift. Modafucker hiding under the scripture. So Bible encourage killings ugh. Do you even know isreali doesn’t spear the Christians in their killings. Both Churches and Mosques are bombed.
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by oakenfold: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
Good.
Of course they recognize an apartheid state of land thieves, a great number of which are foreign white Jews from the USA and Europe.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Aduke96: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
zhad:
So you saying what Isreali doing is Right. Killing innocent civilians. Your brain don shift. Modafucker hiding under the scripture. So Bible encourage killings ugh. Do you even know isreali doesn’t spear the Christians in their killings. Both Churches and Mosques are bombed.

That's the law of Moses.
They won't have kill if Hamas didn't attack.
Instead of you abusing, protest for the release of hostages I bet no single boom will be drop in Palestine.
No be only you people get crazy, this is not Christianity
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Aduke96: 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
oakenfold:
Good.
Of course they recognize an apartheid state of land thieves, a great number of which are foreign white Jews from the USA and Europe.

Whatever grin and who cares
Release the hostages or you chop 💥
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

Take your righteousness to ISRAEL and proclaimed yourself as Christian..... come home and be sincerely to us the response gotten after........ undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boy Carrying Toy Gun Killed By Police / Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default / Wally Adeyemo: Taliban Won't Be Allowed Access To Afghan Central Bank Reserves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.